It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the socio-political forces at work in American society post-election. A Discussion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi there,

I've run across this talk, after looking up Mark Steyn after someone at Starbucks, a stranger told me that I looked like Mark Steyn.

I'm still watching it, somewhat transfixed, because of the level of understanding of the new struggle that's going on even as I type this, between views on American society and government that are both in stark contrast to one another and seemingly in the grip of a potentially harmful rift and battle, yet without for the most part having stopped for a moment to fully consider the essential meaning and intent of the founding fathers, which comes right down to what it means to be fully human within the context of a larger society and even as a nation.

Anyway I was curious about people's thoughts and felt you might enjoy this little talk as much as I am and not because I look like the interviewer, sorta.

I think that some among us, like these two gentlemen, are really cutting to the root and heart of the problem, while everyone else is just hacking away at all the leaves.

Here's another video presentation that I really like, that seems to capture the same themes and ideas, but with a more clearly defined strategy for addressing the problems that ail the nation.

Enjoy!

Your comments and feedback is very much welcomed.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I would recommend G. Edward Griffin, he wrote the Creature From Jekyll Island. It lays out the secretive history of the Fed and how they extract wealth from all of us.

Also, don't forget Aaron Russo and his film Freedom to Fascism. He was friends with Nick Rockefeller and exposed a lot of insider globalist plans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What amazes me is how just a small amount of organizing, with the help of a couple of Internet portals like Info Wars and Breitbart and Drudge, and Trump's unrelenting determination, tipped the entire equation and balance of power to defeat 1.5 billion dollars in Clinton campaign money and the entire MSM narrative.

Think about that...

Then consider the magnitude of the organizing that the left are actively engaging in with the aid of people like color revolutionary and destabilizer, George Soros, and how effective, or ineffective, that has been, so far.

Watch out though, because the Alinsky-inspired Obamas are hard at work attempting to mount a comeback, where it would not surprise me in the least to see Michelle Obama making a run in 2020.

If you want to keep your country and help move it back into alignment with the founding fathers, then now would be the time to get and stay politically active and motivated and do things like run for office and as Mr. Griffin suggests MUST be done, to come to power in every sphere of influence and walk and station of American life.

What's happening now, and in the months and years to come will shape the destiny of the USA for the balance of the 21st century and beyond.

Do whatever you can to be the change you seek in the world and if you're true and authentic, it's clear that, when in alignment with other like-minded people, you can move mountains of historical causation.

What I like and find fascinating about that first talk is the idea of the first cause and the fulcrum of that cause. Get to that, while laying an axe to the root, and with faith the size of a tiny mustard seed, there is the turning point for a transformation of Civil society and governance both at home and around the world.

Everything is up in the air. Grab it and run with it. Share the holographic torch and flame of Liberty, and be the light of the world!

What Average American Joe is beginning to grasp and understand is the truth about power and where it resides. Take it, own it, run with it far and wide. And if you don't yet know how, Educate yourself.

Godspeed.

Ankh

edit on 3-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Politics are different now.

Used to be. . . after an election, people would talk about who they voted for, or not voted for. . . and move on.

Now?

just mention that you voted for Trump and you'll liable to get beat.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A good indication that they've lost the argument and their grip on reality.

Appear most reasonable and have a great argument and rationale, and win a convert, win a convert, change everything.

I used to be anti-Trump myself as you would be able to see from my posting history, but the whole thing has provoked an epiphany for me.

Now I can see clearly that Conservative Values in the Spirit of the Founding Fathers, holds the space of Freedom wherein Progressive Change can be realized, along with true charity and giving and helping, and love, because what is love if it's not free, and love to be love must also be a love of action.

By breaking the back of political correctness and the MSM false-narrative, Trump and the movement has helped break open the sphere and space of increased individual Civil Liberty.

Obama just tries to say all the right things with just the right inflection as a point of manipulation in the spirit of Celebrity Culture and the MSM.

A freaking army of Liberty warriors ought to be rising up right about now, and Trump doesn't have the ability to inspire it because he lacks the communication skills.

There's a great vacuum of authentic leadership still waiting to be filled by the next generation and it's amazing how many young people are embracing Libertarian values now.

I could even be addressing the future POTUS right here and now. Anything is possible.

edit on 3-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's funny, the term, "Anti--Trump".

because it could simply mean you hate the man.

Or you hate the idea of what he represents.

He apparently wants more jobs here in America and to have everyone pay less in taxes and healthcare.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
US intelligence agencies are experts at disrupting and overturning governments that arn't open to American Imperialism. Perhaps the snake has started to eat its own tail.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yes, it's doing that, and has betrayed it's position and motivations and now Trump and Bannon have to go to work disestablishing the establishment and the permanent, bureaucratic state, including the so arrogant deep state operatives, most of whom are satanists, plain and simple.

They know where they all are now, so now's the time to fire 100,000 of them while hiring on 10,000 new people and in the process, transform the entire socio-political landscape while also ceding power to the States and localized concerns, particularly in the inner cities.

I don't think that hardly anyone has caught up to the new reality yet or even have the first clue as to what Trump and Bannon and the rest are really up to.

What they are up against - that's falling, sliding double-bound into the abys with a shriek and a wail.

What's coming to replace it could end up being a marvel to behold.

I don't think the Trump train is stoppable any more, and they've most certainly lost, not just an election but something of the very fabric and nature of the American dream, amidst a Global Renaissance the likes of which the world has never seen except during the hayday of the Industrial Revolution.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Brilliant summary AnkhMorpork. Your words are of the same vein as Arundhati Roy speech, Come September. She too said another world is not only possible, she’s on her way. I hope for all, you both are right.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you for the compliment!

We all have the responsibility at some level to be crazy enough to think of our own selves as the mother of the messianic age. ha ha!

realitysandwich.com...

It can come in many forms.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a Jesuit Paleontologist (of all things), he imagined what amounts to the Internet, in an epiphany based on the simple idea that the world is round, and thus that some day, inevitably, the quintessential IDEA and a whole bifurcation of new ideas would arc around the world and intersect at the speed of light in an Omegapoint of the "Noosphere" and herald the new Age of Spirit (Aquarius - man pouring out water from a jug), and Love, as the only logical reasonable response to the indignities of the vicissitudes of life, and that.. "Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire."

For me, from what I can tell, and believe you me I've been through the ringer and to the mountain top then down again to try to retrieve the boon for humanity, what this raises is the prospect of, among other realizations and epiphanies, a sudden eruption of JOY and mirthfulness, and a playful sense of irony in an awareness of the levels and sheer magnitude of absurdity and all the nonsense, and that therefore, there are jokes, or a single great joke of many punchlines, just waiting in the wings to save us from ourselves, even if we as we were, in an abject state of ignorance, we simply MUST accept, and take on the full brunt of the joke by the absolute necessity that if we're to learn anything novel it cannot be understood from the prior POV or worldview or paradigm that we were operating by, which by it's very nature was entirely inauthentic and unreal to begin with.

The mere inkling of this grand epiphany, if it were capable of eliciting so much as a giggle or a laugh, or a tear or more than a few tears and the hand that wipes away the tears from our eyes with a loving smile, then right there, in the twinkling of an eye, is a prime example of "the movement", which has already by far transcended the likes or Donald Trump who's merely at our service and our beck and call, and that's funny too, how much power needs the little man, as we stand together on an island of reason surrounded by utter madness and lunacy.

What did Jesus say? "And as the father first sent me even so send I you."

It's the dawning of a new light, that is both very old and very new, and the kingdom of heaven is like a storekeeper of hidden treasure who brings from his storehouse (now on display) things both very old and very new.

This is good news! A great joy!

And when we complete the circle of joy together in the love of Freedom and true Liberty and Justice for All, then at some level we also join His circle of joy, making both our joy and His joy, complete (can you feel it?).

As as to the comedic material, don't we have enough from the last 100 years to last us for a millennium, looking back with increasing awareness and understanding and a thorough "grokking".

It's HILARIOUS and God first punked us all. I just can't believe that I was around to see it, or to participate in it at any level, that's crazy, and that's also part of the great joke in the truth that sets us free.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They (the whiners and complainers) missed it, many did, when it happened - the cosmogenesis of the Omegapoint of the Noosphere, but what can ya do if they just can't take a joke at everyone's expense and would rather lose their own sense of humor, mirth and charm, than to follow you, or me, into the new pasture from which we are even free to freely come and go, but they do not see it. If the doorman voted Trump, they don't want to come in and join in the celebration.

I am a doorman (although I didn't vote Trump), and I know the gatefold, and people hear my voice (His voice, through my own faculty of reason), and I have to say that it saddens me greatly, up to a point, the way that so many have been completely brainwashed into making this choice for angst and fear and loathing and a "resistance" to something that they cannot even effectively articulate, except "Nazi!".

You can only man the door with the invitation extended for so long, which doesn't mean that you close it on anyone, because they close it on themselves where even hell itself is locked from the inside (C.S. Lewis).

It cannot be the responsibility of those who are courageous enough to embark on a new quest and journey of life and possibility and boldly walk, hand in hand, across the royal arch upheld by a universal keystone of Liberty, to drag people along kicking and screaming behind you. Bitterness and hatred cannot access the doorway, framed by the height of the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy that's as tall as the heavens are long..

So that's the really sad part of the joke, those who refuse to get it, until they do, which of course only makes it all the funnier when they too at long last get to laugh along with God at all their own prior ignorance and who and what they took themselves and their fellow man to be (by a very low estimation).

It's nothing less than the Revelation of the Sons and Daughters of God for which the whole of all creation has been groaning in travail to bring about, and to give birth to, through the birth pangs.

This new baby, this World Waiting to be Born MUST be delivered, and it's a space of freedom and possibility including the possibility to be authentically happy, and real or most fully human, and in Christ with Christ in us, perhaps even a little divine in our sonship and sentness and as the light of the world and the salt of the Earth. It's a process in other words and a movement, and we are moved and are moving, even now.

That's funny!

Edit: And very sad, but what can ya do, unless everyone must lose their sense of humor, mirth and charm, but that's not reasonable as a compromise.

Thus, we have to leave the dead behind to bury their dead, even if only to retain our own joy and happiness.

And if you want to really give it to them, try opening the door for them when is heard from without the plaintive crying and wailing and gnashing of teeth, they don't know what to do with that one that's a good one, Civility and Love in the face of hatred, and maybe that's where the rubber really meets the road and causes evil to quickly run to ground in the face of immovable logic and love - it's a juggernaut in the road.

We cannot go the way of evil and nonsense and an emotional temper tantrum, when the doorway to heaven swings open in our crying face at just the right moment.

Surprise! You were totally wrong about everything. Come along, follow us.

With each and every single person who wakes up and sees the light, a new world is being born.

Let us each do what we can to quicken the process.

God bless,

Ankh

edit on 4-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm sure I don't follow ANY of this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It cannot be understood from the perspective of the tempter.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I was just kidding around.

The idea is one of Liberty and the writings the were intended to uphold and preserve it within the context of a nation vs. the growth and encroachment of the State, and whether people own their country or are owned by it.

Something like that.

So if Bannon and Trump really set to work at deconstructing the administrative or bureaucratic State, then they would be serving the cause of Liberty.

We also exploring what the underlying nature of the movement really is, if we're talking about a movement of Liberty wherein there is greater freedom and latitude for the human being to become more free and thus more freely and fully self expressed as an active historical participant.

Power to the people!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I had to ask myself once, who was worse, the Pied Piper, or those dancing to his tune. In the end I concluded that it was the selfish desires of the people that empowered the satinist. So agree with you, that every single person who wakes up and sees the light, a new world is being born.

But before the new world arrives, the old must be destroyed, and I doubt that can occur in our lifetime. As it requires us all to forgo our egotistical desires for the greater good of all, which is at odds with consumerism, the acquisition of goods in ever increasing amounts, that keeps the economies from collapsing.

So I suspect, before we can take two steps forward, we need to take one back. Which I am guessing will involve a greater depression (and possibly one last world war) that will shake people awake from the tune of the pied piper.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I had to ask myself once, who was worse, the Pied Piper, or those dancing to his tune. In the end I concluded that it was the selfish desires of the people that empowered the satinist. So agree with you, that every single person who wakes up and sees the light, a new world is being born.

What really aids men like Stalin were real injustices used as fire to cook the stew and the capitalist inability to understand this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Its really up to the governments to try moderate greed so we don't wind up with four companies controlling the worlds commerce. Unfortunately democracy died to fascism long ago, resulting in what is now, a cesspool of insatiable greed.

top topics

join