It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those darn Russians trying to undermine "Western Liberal Democracy"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am so sick of Democrat corruption. Everything they touch whether federal, state, or city becomes politically corrupt.

BTW:

President Barack Obama meets with Vladimir Putin, Vitaly Churkin, Sergey Kislyak and other Russian representatives to discuss Syria and ISIL, September 29, 2015

Sergey Kislyak visited Obama's White House 22 times, the last logged in Sept. 2016!!! Chew on that. It's the damn Dems that are in bed with the Russians, and President Trump knows it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
As it stands now the Democratic Party is nothing other than one of two competing Fascist parties in US politics. Right down to the street violence and Jew-hate.

Dead on the money. According to the definition of "fascist", the Democratic Party and all of its supporters are absolutely, undeniably fascist!

Right down to the street violence and Jew-hate.

"Think how I think or I'll attack you"!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Brilliant, If i were in the position he is, I would have done the same thing lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sergey Kislyak visited Obama's White House 22 times, the last logged in Sept. 2016!!! Chew on that. It's the damn Dems that are in bed with the Russians, and President Trump knows it.

That's the way it's supposed to be with foreign diplomats. They're not supposed to be colluding with campaigns.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Irishhaf

I figure as much and hat's really what I was trying to point out -- It's all hot air right now with a heavy agenda to pit us against Russians, but for what good reason?

Power... they are trying to use an old republican trick... the red menace... if people get scared of russia well then they may not have time to look to hard at the useless congress... and since the Democrats are keeping us safe from the red menace... they will sweep back into power.

At least I imagine thats the line of thought... not like any of them (R or D) think we have the capability of independent thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Democrats are Mad because the Russians exposed the truth that there is no such thing as a tolerant Liberal and a fair democracy.

This is certainly true of Russia, which is a fascist state ruled by a single all-powerful man, a man whom Trump has specifically expressed admiration for. The United States wavers from time to time, but its ideal has always been that of a liberal, democratic, representative republic. In that sense, it has always been an exemplar of "liberal democracy," the antithesis of the sort of repressive totalitarian state that is on the rise from Venezuela to Turkey, from Hungary to Iran, and from North Korea to Angola.

Vladimir Putin wants to undermine people's faith in the very possibility of liberal democracy. He has deployed an army of trolls to spread negative propaganda on the internet in every language. This propaganda appeals to people who have legitimate grievances with their government, and it slowly converts them from standing up against the abuses of liberal democracy to being opponents of it. The opposite of liberal democracy is tyranny. Don't let yourself be seduced.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Dead on the money. According to the definition of "fascist", the Democratic Party and all of its supporters are absolutely, undeniably fascist!

You need to learn what Fascism is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "Jew hate" is not in evidence in the Democratic Party, but is to be found among Trump's supporters.

edit on 16-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wow. I guess an explanation of what "liberal democracy" actually means was enough to end this tread. Truth kills.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The "Jew hate" is not in evidence in the Democratic Party, but is to be found among Trump's supporters.

here too...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DJW001

here too...

What does that have to do with the anti-Semitism that is rampant among Trump supporters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join