It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those darn Russians trying to undermine "Western Liberal Democracy"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
insider.foxnews.com...

And Finally the trurth comes out. Democrats are Mad because the Russians exposed the truth that there is no such thing as a tolerant Liberal and a fair democracy. Because its a good thing that are "Democracy" is a Republic and not a true Democracy like the Democrats want it to be by abolishing the Electoral College. The Russians need to be given a reward for exposing the DNC rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders. Seriously you guys have nothing. Online Blogging really? And was the Russian Online Blogging taken from 4Chan? hahaha Just like Hillary's IT guy asked for help on 4chan. And was caught.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sunny Beaches !!

Democrats are just Jealots

Bitter and fuming.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trump may have played a few rounds of golf with Russians...

Bill and Hilarity just got out of bed with them...

The Russians, reportedly (according to "un-named, anonymous sources"...) needed several hot showers to feel "un-filthy" again....
edit on 2-3-2017 by madmac5150 because: My ducks are assholes

edit on 2-3-2017 by madmac5150 because: My chickens are assholes as well

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

The Russians, reportedly (according to "un-named, anonymous sources"...) needed several hot showers to feel "un-filthy" again....

And just like illegal immigration the media is looking the other way.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sunny Beaches !!

Democrats are just Jealots

Bitter and fuming.

i mean its pretty obvious when they start saying online blogging is why the lost when they have every major newspaper and news network covering for them except faux.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Many posts, over the years here on ATS, have implicated that the Clintons are actually reptilian aliens. While I do not buy into that train of thought, it does beg a question...

Did they come here legally?

Edit to add: It does certainly explain Arkansas as their "base of operations"...

edit on 2-3-2017 by madmac5150 because: Banana Phone

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Many posts, over the years here on ATS, have implicated that the Clintons are actually reptilian aliens. While I do not buy into that train of thought, it does beg a question...

Did they come here legally?

Bro she is a Reptilian when her Reptoid Clone appeared without any SS guards protecting her smiling and waving to people after she had a bad dose of Karma at the 911 Memorial Stone and collapsed.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

And Finally the trurth comes out. Democrats are Mad because the Russians exposed the truth that there is no such thing as a tolerant Liberal and a fair democracy.

There are, in fact, tolerant liberals out there and such a thing as a fair democracy.

Because its a good thing that are "Democracy" is a Republic and not a true Democracy like the Democrats want it to be by abolishing the Electoral College.

"Are" republic relies on democratic principles and processes.

The Russians need to be given a reward for exposing the DNC rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders.

So you admit the Russians hacked the DNC and should be rewarded for it?

Seriously you guys have nothing. Online Blogging really? And was the Russian Online Blogging taken from 4Chan? hahaha Just like Hillary's IT guy asked for help on 4chan. And was caught.

Someone has had a few too many, huh? This belongs on Facebook, not ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

"Are" republic relies on democratic principles and processes.

It also relies on Domestic Propaganda and Cheating. Both sides are guilty of.

Yes Sir. They exposed the Party in Power for massive corruption and in response they Lost that power. And they blamed everyone except themselves until after Trump was sworn in then they slowly realized the reality of the situation.

Someone has had a few too many, huh? This belongs on Facebook, not ATS.

Thats your opinion i dont discuss politics on Facebook anymore i actually know people there.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It also relies on Domestic Propaganda and Cheating. Both sides are guilty of.

And it relies on democratic principles, correct?

Yes Sir. They exposed the Party in Power for massive corruption and in response they Lost that power. And they blamed everyone except themselves until after Trump was sworn in then they slowly realized the reality of the situation.

So they were also right? The Russians hacked the DNC in an effort to expose the democrats, hoping to elicit a response that affected the election outcome?

Thats your opinion i dont discuss politics on Facebook anymore i actually know people there.

Have another...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey, the majority of Democrats are good people, but the crazy media is making some of these good people side with the far left interpretation, even some congressmen. Not all liberals are chaotic and not all liberals will believe these lies but they are being spoon fed all this crap and not actually researching it because the majority of information improperly being publicized is on a lot of major networks.

Watching the MSM liberal networks now is worse than watching Fox. They actually twist things more than Fox. I never thought that was possible, I never thought there could be a more deceptive varmint than a Fox. But I was wrong, now I do not believe any of these major networks on anything they say. I do watch PBS and the local news yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Maybe but I thought Trump turned on the sprinkler system in the bed room of a Russian hotel according to "un-named, anonymous sources"..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Maybe but I thought Trump turned on the sprinkler system in the bed room of a Russian hotel according to "un-named, anonymous sources"..

It was actually Hillary with a bad spray tan... on a good hair day. The bright orange confuses CCDs in modern digital cameras. Duh...

Wanna know why the Russians worked the uranium deal with Hilary? So they would have enough to irradiate themselves from close contact with Bill. Cancer is better than herpes in Russian culture... who knew?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Huh. It must feel pretty good to finally come clean about that after the countless posts you've made denying such a thing. You'll probably sleep like a baby tonight after crapping out that giant lie you've been constipated with for so long now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

All I ever see on the news is allegations that someone talked to a Russian. It's always 100% allegorical and backed up by conjecture from "news contributors".

Can someone clear the air on this for me please? Let's assume someone in the USA talked to someone in Russia. What is the problem?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Some democrats feel the "intent" was bad... so in their mind it was bad and he should go to jail over it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The electoral college isn't what makes the US a republic.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hey, the majority of Democrats are good people, but the crazy media is making some of these good people side with the far left interpretation, even some congressmen. Not all liberals are chaotic and not all liberals will believe these lies but they are being spoon fed all this crap and not actually researching it because the majority of information improperly being publicized is on a lot of major networks.

Watching the MSM liberal networks now is worse than watching Fox. They actually twist things more than Fox. I never thought that was possible, I never thought there could be a more deceptive varmint than a Fox. But I was wrong, now I do not believe any of these major networks on anything they say. I do watch PBS and the local news yet.

There is nothing "left" about the Democratic Party. former Senator Cynthia Dill recently went on record calling for Sanders supporters to be "culled." Nancy Pelosi, who is in a frothing rage over Jeff Sessions lying to Congress, was perfectly okay with lies leading to the Iraq war and all the deaths that has caused.

As it stands now the Democratic Party is nothing other than one of two competing Fascist parties in US politics. Right down to the street violence and Jew-hate.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

But not all the Democratic congressmen are like your example. Some of them are decent people just trying to get some stuff for the voters that elected them so they can get reelected again. There are some that are like that though, but I would guess less than half of them are like that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I figure as much and hat's really what I was trying to point out -- It's all hot air right now with a heavy agenda to pit us against Russians, but for what good reason?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join