It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread I started was bumped to RATS, but it appeared in New topics just now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So I posted the thread about a week ago. Because of the subject matter it was bumped to RATS. I wasn't surprised, but; I don't have the rating to view such threads, yet it turned up in my New Thread feed. Is ATS being hacked right now? Or is it a glitch on my end?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Perhaps it's because you authored it?
Dont know, but I'm going to see this thread of yours now.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
All pizzagate/pedophile stuff has been moved to RATS. You need 200 posts I believe to view that forum.

Why a pedophile ring is moved to RATS though, I don't get.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Probably has to do with the site owners helping to stop the spread of crazy conspiracy theories that cause people to go and discharge AK-47's in pizza joints.

There are some folks that are seriously loony toons out there that will really buy into stuff like that and start hurting innocent people because of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

His thread has nothing to do with pizzagate.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
All pizzagate/pedophile stuff has been moved to RATS. You need 200 posts I believe to view that forum.

Search engines don't have access to the rats forum from my understanding. So it keeps the really above top secret stuff from non members and the general public eyes.

I know they word the explanation better but basically that.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

But this is your post that I was replying too.

What I posted makes sense in that context.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: gpols

His thread has nothing to do with pizzagate.

His thread was about trump announcing he's going after pedophiles.... PGate is about pedophiles... It belongs in rats.

edit on 2-3-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As I recall, the Mods made the decision to move all threads that dealt with that subject to RATS to avoid getting in legal trouble due to names being named without proven evidence. As such ATS could theoretically end up in hot water if they didn't take the action that they did. Good choice, I'm not arguing that. But.
A member has to reach a certain level before they can see RATS. I haven't reached that level. Even though I was OP, I should not have been able to have seen subsequent posts, yet it popped up and I was able to read the pages generated since the bump. It disappeared pretty quick, but I wondered if it was evidence of the site being hacked.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

It is a fuzzy area for me. I posted a couple threads in RATS just because they were about a raid on an international adoption agency and another about ignoring multiple complaints by officials in the same county. Some members were angry about it being in that forum because it needed more visibility.

At least starting it on a regular forum gets more visibility from the beginning.

Will read the post now because it is an important subject.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

It is a fuzzy area for me. I posted a couple threads in RATS just because they were about a raid on an international adoption agency and another about ignoring multiple complaints by officials in the same county. Some members were angry about it being in that forum because it needed more visibility.

At least starting it on a regular forum gets more visibility from the beginning.

Will read the post now because it is an important subject.

Well that's the thing. The post began in Breaking News, but because of the trigger word, it was bumped. So this evening was a sort of " glitch in the matrix" kind of thing. You probably won't be able to view the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes, I can see your thread. It is probably the mention of pedophilia as well as the response of some and that it is so easy to relate to the forbidden topic only allowed on RATS.

Just keep the rules in mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Check your PMs.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ohhh, I see. Well that was unexpected. I thought it would be some time before I would reach that point.

top topics

join