It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions cannot meet socially with Russians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
BBC Jeff Sessions article

We got to consider the scenario that Sessions sometimes meets Russians socially "we never knew what friends we had, when we went to Stalingrad" maybe the cia concocted from this social traffic some nice "photoshopped" (by lack of a better word) evidence to corner and black mail Jeff Sessions.

Force Jeff Sessions to submit to the evil plans of the democrats majority in cia and nsa, to all wear white and stuff even after Labor Day.

If this is true we see the real power of #bigbrotheriswatchingyou at work

we cannot trust the cia / nsa on their word, or on digital evidence that can always have been photoshopped!

who elected the cia / nsa members anyway!?

edit on 2017-3-2 by galien8 because: link did not work underscore in it

edit on 2017-3-2 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-3-2 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Look up the Uranium One deals.
Clintons and Obama got paid big time on that one.
Not a peep from the supporters.....

Can you imagine if trump got 156 million from Russia?
edit on 322017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
When Russia was the Communist Soviet Union the leftists were their friends.

Now that they aren't Communist any longer?

The leftists want to go to war with them.

That's what is going through my mind with all of this.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
Look up the Uranium One deals.
Clintons and Obama got paid big time on that one.
Not a peep from the supporters.....

Can you imagine if trump got 156 million from Russia?

Uranium: I see it and where is smoke there is fire, $ 150 million campaign money from Uranium One deal for Hillary Clinton (can be fake news, but there where is smoke ...)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have a sharp eye

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I would expect social interactions between ambassadors and senators. Like at dinners, conferences and civic events.

What I don't expect is for someone with such a position to lie about it under oath.

That's two of Trump's top staffers whose integrity has been compromised by alleged involvement with the Russians.

Trump needs to do some major damage control, taking responsibility for his administration and assisting the FBI. His inner circle need to be immaculately clean, both in perception and fact.

If Trump tries to cover up, his presidency will die by 1,000 cuts as further revelations, which seem likely, come to light.

edit on 2/3/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I would expect social interactions between ambassadors and senators. Like at dinners, conferences and civic events.

What I don't expect is for someone with such a position to lie about it under oath.

They where so trivial, so normal, so common, so innocent, so volatile he forgot!?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

That's two of Trump's top staffers whose integrity has been compromised by alleged involvement with the Russians.

Trump needs to do some major damage control, taking responsibility for his administration and assisting the FBI. His inner circle need to be immaculately clean, both in perception and fact.

If Trump tries to cover up, his presidency will die by 1,000 cuts as further revelations, which seem likely, come to light.

Sounds like you guys want to shut the barn door now, after it leaving it open for the past 8 yrs.

Good luck.

Selling guns to drug cartels resulting in LEO deaths and being swayed in an investigation of national security breaches by the spouse of the person of interest is ok?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yeah, you don't think it is reasonable for no one in the US government to have contact with anyone in Russia for the next 8 years?

The atrocities can't continue, politicians talking to other politicians across the globe...... we should also ban Russian accents from television.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I Guess they Want to Bring the ' Peoples Revolution " Back to the Motherland.........Go Figure.......>)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This ridiculous fake russian scandal nonsense is going to bite the dems in the butt big time.

It is like they are reaching their bare hands into a fire pit for a glowing coal to throw at Trump, hurting themselves more in the process.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
Yeah, you don't think it is reasonable for no one in the US government to have contact with anyone in Russia for the next 8 years?

The atrocities can't continue, politicians talking to other politicians across the globe...... we should also ban Russian accents from television.

Exactly! Jeff Sessions said that his contacts were innocent ones, not worth mentioning

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Guess they Want to Bring the ' Peoples Revolution " Back to the Motherland.........Go Figure.......>)

to the Homeland (Security)

new topics

top topics

join