It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Wear White to Protest Trump at Speech; BIG MISTAKE…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: GreyScale

BS!! Maybe you just hang around a bunch of Racists.

I'm considered Liberal and I don't give a damn what race or background you're from and would treat you the same way I treat anyone.

I'm not saying that you haven't won a bet or two doing that. But if you think you can use that to base your entire understanding of what politics people believe in you're fooling yourself.

Other than possibly the idea that those on the Right don't give a sh*t about anyone else while those on the left often times try and respect others if that's what you mean.

Doesn't change the FACT that the KKK were democrats. Democrats also were AGAINST the civil rights reforms, or do you think the history books are faked?

fascism means "think how I think or I'll attack you", which is the mantra of the LEFT

The ONLY group constantly whining about race and identity is the fascist racist left.

ya know what's REAL funny? President Trump is smiling, right now! What's the hillbeast doing? Ha ha haaaa. What's the fake Native American liar doing ? Ha ha haaaaa, and what are ALL leftists doing ? Ha ha haaaaaaa.

Don't worry, only 8 more years.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OP....you are right about it being just a left-wing meme. The left has manufactured this idea that Donald Trump is somehow anti-women, which couldn't be further from the truth. Then they preach it over and over like a hellfire minister till it sticks. But, that is what a meme is: an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

Here is the truth: President Trump is all about empowering women, not pandering to them.

He is six weeks into his presidency and already he has done the following pertaining to women:

Tuesday, U.S. President Donald Trump signed two bills empowering women into law.

The bills, H.R. 321 and H.R. 255, promote U.S. women entering and leading the STEM fields - science, technology, engineering, and math.

H.R. 321, also known as the Inspire Act, requires the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to encourage women and girls to study science, technology, engineering and mathematics; and to pursue careers in aerospace using extreme programs and resources.

The second bill, H.R. 255, or the Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act, requires the National Science Foundation to use existing programs to recruit and support employment of women in science segment. It also requires NSF to support women inventors, researchers, and scientists in bringing their discoveries to the business world.

The White House described these bills as the next step in the President's continued focus on empowering women of all ages and all interests to pursue their chosen careers.

edit on 2-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Trump got Republicans to applaud maternity leave in Congress....hates women.

Okie doke.

It was despicable how Democrats didn't respond positively to maternity leave, and a host of other "causes" that they care about. But, I figured out why...

They know that President Trump has an excellent chance of achieving these things, thereby driving Democrats even further into disgrace, come 2018/2020. After 1/1/2020, this nation will be, as Trump calls it, "a one-party country". Dems know that a Trump success = the end of what little influence they still have in the USA.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yeah, and now they're conservatives. Fact is fact. Who cares what the Democrats were about in the late 1800's. That's not who they are now.

Yeah, yeah. Only the left complain about anything right??? Everyone on the Right is a perfect angel. Such deluded BS.

I don't know what fake native american you're talking about and I didn't want Hillary to win either. Liberal or Left Leaning doesn't make someone a Democrat. I hated Hillary and I'm not a Democrat either. But I don't like Trump either. So you'll just have to try and wrap your simple myopic version of reality around that one if you can.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You left out the part where trump is hitler reincarnated.
At least that's what the left is saying.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dems know that a Trump success = the end of what little influence they still have in the USA.

That is why they use so many divisive memes. They repeat these same tired phrases like a mass infectious virus till the weaker-minded are completely eaten up with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So now what people wear for clothes and why is a topic?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't get how it backfired, or why it is a big deal to be honest.

Maybe because WHITE is a color of surrender, when in battle.

surrender?
But...but..what about white shirt supremacy?

On the other hand, we once had the brown shirts.

Now we have the white shirts.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

In a sense yes, and I'll agree that their focus on certain demographics is discrimination. They're treating other groups differently than the whole and by definition discrimination. But I don't think they'll go full kkk.

I bet you wouldn't have pegged me though. I wouldn't have treated you differently because I wouldn't want to, I shoot straight and am not afraid to play devils advocate.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I'm considered Liberal and I don't give a damn what race or background you're from and would treat you the same way I treat anyone.

I'm not saying that you haven't won a bet or two doing that. But if you think you can use that to base your entire understanding of what politics people believe in you're fooling yourself.

Other than possibly the idea that those on the Right don't give a sh*t about anyone else while those on the left often times try and respect others if that's what you mean.

Doesn't change the FACT that the KKK were democrats. Democrats also were AGAINST the civil rights reforms, or do you think the history books are faked?

fascism means "think how I think or I'll attack you", which is the mantra of the LEFT

The ONLY group constantly whining about race and identity is the fascist racist left.

ya know what's REAL funny? President Trump is smiling, right now! What's the hillbeast doing? Ha ha haaaa. What's the fake Native American liar doing ? Ha ha haaaaa, and what are ALL leftists doing ? Ha ha haaaaaaa.

Well at least we agree that they were democrats. Now they are GOP after the shift in the 1960s with the civil rights movement.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So some idiot noticed that the women wore white and decided it's related to the Klan?
Nurses wear white. Or used to anyway. Nuns wear white, brides wear white, little girls making their first holy communion wear white.
This is so stupid I'm kicking myself for even bothering to respond to this .

Oh and your thread is a duplicate . Someone already posted the whole Klan thing the day of the speech.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Milk is white too and it's apparently racist.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

So is this guy!!

www.tshirthell.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't get how it backfired, or why it is a big deal to be honest.

Yeah, the blizzard (a torrent of snowflakes) over this has to be one of the most bizarre things I've seen in the weird world of partisan hacks in a long time.

I get that the KKK wears all white robes with hoods - what I don't get is how people have managed to tie the two together.

Though it is funny how political dumbassery in the US is so easily led that such a brainless comparison is glorified and spreads like wildfire among the ranks of slack-jawed, drooling idiots.

Eaaasy there extreme Dems, you're just the other side of the same worthless zinc coin.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

1) Learn what fascism actually is.

2) What a political party was a long time ago is meaningless today. Remember when Republicans were non-Interventionist in foreign affairs and for individual liberty?

3) I don't think anyone knows who this fake Native American liar who's laughing is

4) Was the poster you were responding to attacking Trump and supporting Hillary? All I noticed was an argument against the ridiculous idea of tying this into the KKK.

Most Americans are not imbeciles. Unfortunately, some are. Those who are, are generally either rabid Dems or rabid Reps. In both cases, they're easily led fools. It's on full display with this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sure you got it fella. You have a nice day too.
Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join