It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll: A majority says 'move on' from protesting Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's time to stop protesting the 2016 election and get on with life. So says a Fox poll.

Will anti-Trump protests end up backfiring?

Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets since Donald Trump won the presidential election.

But a majority of voters would tell protesters: “it’s time to move on.” That’s according to a Fox News Poll of registered voters released Thursday.
www.foxnews.com...

The poll asks what message would you like to send to people protesting? A majority said it's time to move on. I tend to agree.

The poll asks, “What message would you like to send to people who are protesting President Trump and his policies?” Over half, 53 percent, would tell them “it’s time to move on,” while 44 percent would implore them “don’t give up the fight.”

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cellphone interviews with 1,013 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from February 11-13, 2017. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
-Chuckle-

People out protesting are hardly watching Fox.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
While I agree with the poll I figure we ain't seen nothing yet compared to the spring when the weather gets better and Obama/Clinton's 30,000 organizers shift to high gear.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As long as the protests stay protests and develop into riots.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
These people were nowhere to be seen for eight years and surprise they reappear for another Republican Administration.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The best money can buy.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I agree, actually. While I support the right to free speech and the right to protest peacefully, they should stop protesting and pay attention to what the Trump administration is doing.

It's much more likely that the administration will implode than their protests creating any real change.

Give Trump enough rope and he will most likely hang himself.

new topics

top topics

join