It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has ties to illicit Russian finance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: luthier

it is very possible that i bounced up in here and started talking about something completely unrelated to the OP, if so sorry

I dont believe i did but ...

That's the beauty in their well constructed plan. If we are talking about an individual instance of unethical finance and you go back to the root of what made it so preventing, it's considered going off topic. But anyone who has worked in business knows you can't fix a problem by addressing every occurrence of a symptom, you must find the root or you're caught wasting money and time getting no where.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah its truly disgusting.

For anyone to think anyone truly won this election they are not critical thinkers. We lost when the two candidates emerged far before election day.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm sure 90% of the worlds politician, especially Europeans hide their investments in Cypress. Are they Russian agents too? If that's all you got then it's pretty pathetic. You need better information.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Why do you think 90 percent of politicians hide money in cypress? Do you have an investigative piece of journalism to support this. I

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is getting ridiculous. Either Russia has ties to everyone, or something very fishy is going on in this administration. I can see why Republicans like the Russians- they're both crazy and have no morals, but this is ridiculous. So much for putting America first.

boingboing.net...

It's funny how You say the Republicans have no morals when the Democratic party is made up of baby murderers and dead beat dads.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

That is as equally rediculous as the op statement.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah its truly disgusting.

For anyone to think anyone truly won this election they are not critical thinkers. We lost when the two candidates emerged far before election day.

I'm still holding out hope but You are generally right in that both candidates are generally chosen by Wall Street and the 1% and We just get to vote on their two choices.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

I think we are going to need a guy or gal who can try and bring unity. Obama failed horribly. Trump is doing all he can to be contentious.

If the people don't realize voting for Congress is the most important part of legislating you could have a jfk, Lincoln cabinet and it wouldn't be effective.

I lost hope when he blamed the Mexicans for coming here and building gated communities cheaply and producing cheap produce.

How about the employers and politicians that are the real cheaters allowing and hiring.

That is a boogeyman technique.

Frankly I havery never seen so many childish republicans. It's like they have to match the radical libs with insanity.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Lo and behold the sky is falling and is raining men Russian men.

Yes, is Trumps fault at least is not ties to the Muslim brotherhood.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think the Russians can do quite a bit more sophisticated damage then driving a truck into a crowd.

How about neither? Is that no longer an option?
edit on 2-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I am starting to think that the Democrats have a fetish with the Russians, this is the only way you can find an excuse to link everything Trump to them.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So it's not possible that Trump used Russian influence to get him ellected or is really just a scumbag?

Sorry but things are usually more clear without partisan glasses.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Real proof of Russian ties here.

I demand an investigation.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Did shumer tell people under oath he never met putin?

It's kind of a strawman right?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Did the Russians climb in to American minds and convince the majority of people, in the correct states, to vote for Donald Trump?

That's what the Democrats want to ultimately prove. Good luck with that!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's more was there really collusion. The radical libs may be nuts but it's not a joke to investigate something the intillegence agencies are saying may have happened.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's a very recent photo! Schumer looks 100 year old, just like he looks on T.V. every day.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What Intelligent Committee came out this week and said that there's no evidence of any collusion between Trump admin and Russians? Some minor player committee that carries no weight?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well since I am not a sheep or true believer it's a little easier to accept trump is just another scumbag in Washington.

The sumer photo is rediculous. Did shiner say he never met putin while under oath.

Jeff Sessions is a moron. The guy loves unions like a Democrat.

Wilbur is a total snake. Follow the money.

edit on 2-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember now, I voted for Trump because a man came to my house and told me he was a Russian and that I needed to vote for Trump

Yes Trump have ties to Russia alright they influence me to vote for him.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join