It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we might finally see fedor in the UFC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i have not heard much but

en.wikipedia.org...:_Eurasia_Fight_Nights_Global_50_fight_versus_Maldonado

Emelianenko announced that he was going to pursue his career and study all the proposals he had received; the most anticipated being the one from the UFC, which Emelianenko confirmed he received prior to the fight against Maldonado

man i hope so

i still believe that Fedor is one of the toughest dudes to walk the earth.
he is 36-4 with 1 no contest. he is past his prime but i still think he has it in him.
back when he was in his prime he was impossible to beat.

i wish we could have seen him fight bas rutten but rutten has had medical problems going back a long way.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Wait a second. Isn't he Russian? Are you a Russian spy?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Wait a second. Isn't he Russian? Are you a Russian spy?

yes.
and yes i am

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He's with Bellator now and just had a fight scheduled with Mitrione who pulled out last minute due to kidney stones.
UFC brass couldn't get along with Fedor's management regarding sponsorship and other personal issues.
The Last Emperor is, imo the GOAT and I still want to see him rematch with Werdum, but he is still in UFC.
The Mitrione fight will be rescheduled but they are considering other matchups with Fedor until then. Titor, Chael and King Mo have expressed interest and so has Bobby Lashley.

Did you see the fight with Maldano? Crazy man!

Here's a couple of links to watch fights after event:
fullmmavideos.com...
www.allfreefightvideos.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

i really have not been following mma too much since pride dissolved. i liked the fighters and those events better than the ufc.
i thought the problem was with the ufc and his old team/management at red devil and he has not been with red devil for a while.
i just came across this cause i decided to look him up to see what he has been doing.

aside from the occasional ufc fight i do not catch much. i used to watch pride religiously....
i miss seeing fedor and sakuraba tear it up

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yea Pride was the shizzle fo sho! There is a great card this wkd, UFC 209. Check out Woodley vs Thompson 1st fight..epic! They are rematching and also undefeated Russian Khabib Nurmagadeon vs Tony Ferguson is on and will be fireworks. The winner of that one takes on Connor McGregor. Have you seen him any? Him and Diaz put on a couple of great battles. Check those links fer a gander.
edit on 2-3-2017 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I like how the winner of the Khabib vs Ferguson fight will get an interim belt, that way McGregor will have to defend his title sometime in 2017.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The Hunt vs Overeem fight will be good too, 209 has a pretty decent card all round.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
been a fan of nick and nate for a long time.

remember when nick diaz tapped takanori gomi with a gogoplata back when gomi was killing everyone?

diaz tested positive for mj after that fight.

dude will smoke up and then go run a decathalon and #.
crazy cardio

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No chance, at all.

new topics

top topics

join