It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Turns DC Home Into HQ For Operation ‘Remove Trump’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Of course taxpayer money was used not to mention the fact of it being the WH to begin with. How dare that man demand higher pension and do this too. What evil.
I read Ed Kleins book The Amateur.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
I didn't need to read it all. I just like reminding people that history is a thing. When Obama was elected the Republican Party's #1 priority was preventing anything he did and a second term as president. Mitch McConnell said in exact words that their priority over all is to prevent Obama from getting a 2nd term. But w/e everyone lives in their bubble, the result of reading only things you agree with. These double standards for Trump need to stop
There's a difference between being Congress opposed to your opposing party President policies and being a former POTUS and setting up an actual insurgency next door to the WH. This is just too disgusting for words. And the great and powerful O is being his communist advisor too.... just reeks of a full fledged communist coup. It turns out the Tea Party was right about this communist coup. I never thought O would be this obvious about it without at least some accountability or at least even investigation by the letter agencies.
edit on 4-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The hysteria surrounding this guy is remarkable. One simple search man: www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Prediction:

Obama will be the next Soros!

I'll check back in 10 years from now to say "I told you so!"

You mean he's going to be the boogeyman of the right, who supposedly orchestrates every negative thing in your life from the shadows, all while cackling manically about how evil he is?

I think Obama already accomplished that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

The Obama foundation has 250 satellite office sprinkled throughout the USA.

9) Obama will implement his plans through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action, or OFA, the organization that grew out of his campaign group, Organizing for America.

10) That will give Obama a virtual army of agitators and organizers at is disposal. Federal tax records show OFA has 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Another 25,000 are actively under training.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

www.wnd.com...

The Obama foundation has 250 satellite office sprinkled throughout the USA.

9) Obama will implement his plans through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action, or OFA, the organization that grew out of his campaign group, Organizing for America.

10) That will give Obama a virtual army of agitators and organizers at is disposal. Federal tax records show OFA has 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Another 25,000 are actively under training.

He had 8 years to fundamentally transform America. I think those 8 years were spent building the foundation and putting his people in place and laying out the tools. The real demolition is about to begin. Not getting Hillary in as his third term is throwing a monkey wrench in his plans. The American People smelled a rat and stopped it. But, O isn't through yet, and neither is his shadow warriors.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And now today we know there's been some wire tapping too.

Bet he's got the latest equipment in the new house too.

Probably in the basement !!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Fake news

Thank you all seeing unwavering eye of the internet for keeping us poor fools informed on what is and isn't fake news.
I will give you the participation award you so desperately seek.

Wear it proud!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
People just wants to see something go down so bad between parties. They want drama just like the people who wanted 2012 apocalypse to happen. It might be the same people actually.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If Obama conspires to overthrow the president he will surely be charged with treason and sentenced to death.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Folks and certain should consider that at some point this obstruction of Trump, could be see legal as aid and comfort ect, subversion masquerading as exercise of constitutional rights.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Folks have been talking for years how "they" have been trying to kick off the civil war. Looks like pressing hard on Don may provoke Ethan Allen everywhere!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join