It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Turns DC Home Into HQ For Operation ‘Remove Trump’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

While researching this Operation 'Remove Trump', I came across something I didn't know.

Thats just an illusion. They aren't removing Trump, he fosters the promise that indeed (this time), there will be change, just like he is supposed to.

Even suckered me for a bit during the campaign. Can you believe it? And I don't even vote anymore.

Hints:

Increased Military budget 54 billion

new UN calls for sanctions against Syria

backed off the wall

...?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: TinySickTears

cant raise her son in dc?

As has already been explained many times, Baron is going to finish his private middle schooling in New York City, then move to DC.

Also, 100 million dollar apartment? So what? THEY OWN IT. It's not like our tax dollars are going to house Baron & his mother.

ok. and the obamas want their daughter to finish school where she has been going.
what is the problem or difference?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The difference is political operatives aren't moving in and setting up operations.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The difference is political operatives aren't moving in and setting up operations.

yeah ok...thats happening cause euro news.net says so
give me a break

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The World is falling apart right before my young eyes.

You grow up and become corrupt and ruin the planet, everything opposite to what you were told as a child not to become, a bad person.

Children should be running the planet instead they're worthy.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Obama will have not problems with the fund raising, he just will follow Hillary steps, plus he enjoy the backing of the Illinois mafia, they just send the goons to collect the dues.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A new DHS insider says that they're worried for Barron's saftey in DC.
victuruslibertas.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm sure a war crimes tribunal can be arranged if he keeps making a nuisance of himself.

Where will this tribunal be held? The US is not a member of the ICC, so not The Hague. Isn't that neat? We get to destroy foreign countries and bring their leaders to the ICC but have no accountability for our own actions.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Eurasia Review... nothing ironic there.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Obama bought a house in Washington, D.C. and has a roommate. That much is clear (at least from the original source, which is a tabloid magazine). He is young and still has a career in politics ahead of him, which is his right. I'm not convinced his primary goal is to get Trump impeached. According to Kevin Lewis, Obama's post-presidency spokesman, the story is false. He is neither moving in with Jarrett or scheming to impeach Trump.

Kevin Lewis, Barack Obama’s post-presidency spokesman, called the story “absurd” and devoid of facts, stating to us that Jarrett was neither moving in with the Obamas nor launching a political movement intended to oust President Trump from office.

It’s unclear what the former president’s post-White House level of political involvement might be, but he has made comments suggesting he will be involved with the nation’s political scene in some way. His former Attorney General, Eric Holder, told reporters that Barack Obama is “ready to roll” with the newly-formed National Democratic Redistricting Committee, an organization Holder chairs, to address what they term a “massive structural disadvantage” Democrats currently experience in Congress due to electoral district gerrymandering.

Snopes

edit on 02pmThu, 02 Mar 2017 23:56:33 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 02pmThu, 02 Mar 2017 23:57:25 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

The O.P. is definitely a conspiracy theory, but I'm not sold on it.
edit on 03amFri, 03 Mar 2017 00:06:00 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The Right is loud on this board, but that doesn't mean that they are correct. Or the only people who "know" what is happening.

Ignore them, they are just childish. Most of these threads seem to be built on real "fake news", but those sound sooo promising that they can't NOT post about them and how those news ARE true and TOTALLY the only possible explanation for something that happened.

Always remember, this board thrives on conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's not like our tax dollars are going to house Baron & his mother.

No we are just paying for their protection. 500K a day that money could be better spent somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
A new DHS insider says that they're worried for Barron's saftey in DC.
victuruslibertas.com...

Nevermind...removed my post from The Sun. Faulty info. According to other reports:

The fire that was reported was not at Trump Tower where Melania lives! Whew!!

NEW YORK, NY (KTRK) -- Firefighters were busy early Friday after a fire broke out at Trump International Hotel and Tower in New York.

Officials said the fire broke out before 5am inside an apartment in the tower on the 47th floor.

This is not the tower on Fifth Avenue where First Lady Melania Trump and son Barron live, but rather the hotel in Columbus Circle.

The New York City Fire Department rushed to the 52-story building and quickly put out the blaze.

No one had to be evacuated from the building.

The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
abc13.com...

edit on 3-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I didn't need to read it all. I just like reminding people that history is a thing. When Obama was elected the Republican Party's #1 priority was preventing anything he did and a second term as president. Mitch McConnell said in exact words that their priority over all is to prevent Obama from getting a 2nd term. But w/e everyone lives in their bubble, the result of reading only things you agree with. These double standards for Trump need to stop

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

but people come to the defense of melania staying in new york for baron to finish school...

Why should anybody have to defend a mother trying her hardest to raise her son?

cant raise her son in dc? i didnt know the only place she(apparently not they) could raise baron is in her 100 million dollar apartment......or his whole entire floor

my point is why cant people accept that reason for the obamas?

people totally get it and defend it when it comes to the trumps but when it comes to the obamas they talk hostile takeover and war crimes and #

The word is they are afraid for his safety, and I don't blame them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I highly doubt Obama would have moved back to Chicago even if his daughter was not in school. The violence in Chicago is to high.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

i was under impression he made his money old fashioned chicago way working for slum lords and the mob.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShatteredKingdom
The World is falling apart right before my young eyes.

You grow up and become corrupt and ruin the planet, everything opposite to what you were told as a child not to become, a bad person.

Children should be running the planet instead they're worthy.

I have been here under various names for 14 years by 2008 it was evident to regulars here that the chemtrails,geo-engingeering,gmo food,toxic medicines and other developments were leading us to the gates of hell,well we have just about arrived very soon the nations of this world will face one of two choices slavery or extinction or wipe the USA off the face of the earth,5G will remove free will from the world not all of this planet might go along with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join