It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Turns DC Home Into HQ For Operation ‘Remove Trump’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As much as we hoped (most of us anyway) that Obama, et al, would just vamoose back to Chicagoland or even (we should be so lucky) Hawaii, nope...he is going to remain 2 miles from the White House.

He and Michelle will be leasing an 8200 sq. ft. home in Kalorama. Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post and Amazon will be a neighbor. Jeff owns Amazon who owns Amazon Web Services who has the contract with the CIA and 17 other intelligence agencies to handle their Cloud services. That tidbit of info is just a side note to remember.

While the official reason for staying so close to the White House is to allow Sasha to finish High School there, many are saying it is to set up an operation to oust our current elected president. Obama and his close minions will do everything in their power and use the tentacles they grew within the intelligence community and government to block President Trump's efforts to move forward with his and The American People's vision and mission.

While researching this Operation 'Remove Trump', I came across something I didn't know. The mysterious Iranian-born senior advisor that was with Barack Hussein Obama throughout his presidency (and even before), may have actually been living in the White House with the Obamas.

But now we know the real reason Obama is staying in town (and it isn't that his daughter is finishing high school -- you watch, after she's done, he'll stay longer). Obama is making his house two miles from the White House the headquarters for Operation Oust Trump.

"Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment," the Daily Mail reports.

Weirdly, Valerie Jarrett, his longtime friend on confidante who goes everywhere he goes, has moved into the house. She apparently can't stand to live alone; she also resided in the White House when the Obamas lived there. Real Reason

What? Valerie Jarrett was living in the White House with the Obamas? I knew Michelle's mother lived there with them, but had no idea Valerie Jarrett was also a resident. I needed another source that mentioned this.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

Jarrett played a vital – if at times low-key – role in the Obama presidency. She lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and help shape his domestic and foreign policies.

www.eurasiareview.com...

I didn't read Edward Klein's "Blood Feud", but an excerpt from it reads:

Jarrett is so close to the Obamas that she reportedly “moved permanently into a room in the family’s private quarters, referred to by the White House staff as “the Residence.”

The real Barack Obama...the real Valerie Jarrett...the real Eric Holder...and the real anti-American People agenda is about to be implemented. The people and the mechanisms were put in place over a period of eight years. The American People rejected it.

Also, it’s one thing to criticize Trump. But to mount an insurgency against him with the goal of him resigning or getting him impeached?

C’mon, this should be front page news because it’s scandalous! But I’ve haven’t seen in mentioned at all today by the big newsers.

But hey WAPO says Jeff Sessions met with the Russian Ambassador as a sitting Senator, SO LET’S ALL FREAKOUT ON THAT AND FORGET ABOUT THIS!!!

REPORT: Valerie Jarrett is living in Obama’s DC mansion to mount an INSURGENCY against Trump

Insurgency: An active revolt and uprising.

Remember what Eric "the fast and furious" Holder did and is now doing.
Remember all the things Obama did in secrecy, like sending Iran, the birthplace of Jarrett, $1.7 billion dollars, $400,000,000 of which was laundered through Swiss bank accounts, converted to cash, put on pallets, and hand-delivered to God-know-who in Iran.
Remember who Valerie Jarrett is.

And, finally, was taxpayer money being used to provide Valerie Jarrett room and board while living in the White House?

edit on 2-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is yet another standard set by Democrats that they will throw temper tantrums over (along with their media) when Republican turn around and do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fake news

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Fake news

Which part?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sure a war crimes tribunal can be arranged if he keeps making a nuisance of himself.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All I can say is that if this a legitimate "ousting" organization by previous POTUS, then this country has more problems than their issues with Trump.

I know he was a community organizer, but seems like a stretch that the man can accomplish this.

Hell, he couldn't even accomplish solving the budget deficit, or the national debt, all the illegal immigration problems, the looming education debt bubble, the federal vs state issue on cannabis, making healthcare a right not a tax, actually getting out of the Middle East while continually spending trillions a year there, the complete garbage bias media, eliminating TPP, or a host of other things that he made promises about AND had 8 years to take a crack at.

Nothing.

I guess we shall see what he can "accomplish" from DC.
Again.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As long as we have people exposing this, we can control it.

The Operation Gladio techniques have been obvious so far.

We need to expose all the hundreds of left over fanatics still in Cabinet level positions.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I thought he was going to be an actor, but I see he is becoming a boogeyman instead.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post and Amazon will be a neighbor. Jeff owns Amazon who owns Amazon Web Services who has the contract with the CIA and 17 other intelligence agencies to handle their Cloud services. That tidbit of info is just a side note to remember.

Surprise surprise... Obama wants to be neighbors with the American counterpart to George Soros.

Conflict of interest much?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

While the official reason for staying so close to the White House is to allow Sasha to finish High School there,

totally unreasonable right?
but people come to the defense of melania staying in new york for baron to finish school...
and swills of course it is fake.

eurasia news.....hells yeah they got the scoop
people believe this # cause they want to

i didnt know that once obama left office he had to immediately go back to chicago....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

but people come to the defense of melania staying in new york for baron to finish school...

Why should anybody have to defend a mother trying her hardest to raise her son?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Why should anybody have to defend a mother trying her hardest to raise her son?

cant raise her son in dc? i didnt know the only place she(apparently not they) could raise baron is in her 100 million dollar apartment......or his whole entire floor

my point is why cant people accept that reason for the obamas?

people totally get it and defend it when it comes to the trumps but when it comes to the obamas they talk hostile takeover and war crimes and #

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If only....
The snowflakes are once again afraid of the "doesn't look like me boogieman".
Maybe they should head to their safe-spaces, knowing Mr. Obama is still in DC.
Some things never change.....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
I thought he was going to be an actor, but I see he is becoming a boogeyman instead.

He's already done the acting thing. I'm told he was out of this world.

Obama's Hollywood photo

Apparently he went where no man has gone before.

edit on 2-3-2017 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Your first link is dead, just thought I would let you know.

Got some reading to do tonight!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I know he was a community organizer, but seems like a stretch that the man can accomplish this.Text
[/quote Is it possible that He and his others had planned on Hillary winning and bringing all her dirt out to over through her ? I have this gut feeling that the Trump wrench came out of left field in all of this and it has them making different plans . They kind of lost the white house with only fragments of their real team left .

But if Hillary would have won then more then likely the O team would have got to pick the VP ...Then dump Hillary and carry on carrying on ...All this mess hidden and coming out would have been swept under the carpet until 2020 at the earliest .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

Cof cof cof

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The former president has set up an office on the West End of the national’s capitol, where he recently hosted an open house for his White House staff – including Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Josh Earnest and Jarrett.

But the office, part of his post presidency perks, cannot be used for political purposes. The rent on his home is paid by him personally.

On Tuesday, former Attorney General Eric Holder revealed that Obama is indeed getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics.

‘It’s coming. He’s coming,’ Holder said speaking to reporters. ‘And he’s ready to roll.’

home turns into HQ for political action

So, according to Eric Holder, Obama will be politically active.

He cannot use his presidential perk of having an official office to engage in political activity, but since he is paying for this 8200 sq. ft. house out of his own pocket (supposedly), he can set up a political operation.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

cant raise her son in dc?

As has already been explained many times, Baron is going to finish his private middle schooling in New York City, then move to DC.

Also, 100 million dollar apartment? So what? THEY OWN IT. It's not like our tax dollars are going to house Baron & his mother.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

many are saying it is to set up an operation to oust our current elected president. Obama and his close minions will do everything in their power and use the tentacles they grew within the intelligence community and government to block President Trump's efforts to move forward with his and The American People's vision and mission.

Let's assume for a moment that this is true. Obama plans to "oust" the president and "block his efforts".

How exactly is he going to do that? Trump can only be removed from office through impeachment or death. If he is impeached, it's because he did something he should not have done. Also, how can Obama block any of his efforts? Only the legislative or judicial branches can do that.

Sounds to me like Obama is going back to what he knows. Community organization and grassroots outreach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join