It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Hillary and CAT former CEO Jim Owens....something big about to go down?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So...based on this thread about CAT being raided by FBI and IRS I started looking into the CEO at the time of the tax fraud going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny enough, the one in charge at the time of this happening and had been with the company for years prior was Jim Owens.

Jim Owens

Here he is around the time he was appointed by President Obama to his Economic Advisory Board....

Caterpillar Inc. Chairman Jim Owens on Friday was named to a team of economic advisers who will advise President Barack Obama on ways to boost the economy and help the country out of the recession.

Source

Here is Obama at the Caterpillar plant in East Peoria (one of the 3 currently being raided by the FBI) talking about how great CAT is...

So....how deep do these ties go I wonder? With all of the crap going around about Trump and Russia and blah blah blah...this is going to hit headlines QUICKLY.

It was mentioned in the other thread that Trump had just met with the CEO that replaced Owens recently. That makes me think that this could be a part of Trump's larger operation to hit some of the major players. The case on this was from 2000-2009 yet they are just now raiding the CAT HQ today.....seems a mighty long time to wait to raid a place. Timing just seems too perfect.
edit on 3/2/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Could be an interesting thing to follow...

With the leaks coming out from some segments of the intelligence community... I wonder if parts of the FBI have finally said screw it lets do our jobs.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well Illinois is the home to Chicago.

Is it really any surprise the corruption extended elsewhere within the state?
edit on 2-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Could be an interesting thing to follow...

With the leaks coming out from some segments of the intelligence community... I wonder if parts of the FBI have finally said screw it lets do our jobs.

Well wouldn't that be a welcomed change....FBI actually doing their job.

Now I wonder how much money CAT was given by our government and how much they gave Obama in return...would be really funny if there were ties to HRC!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Another Interesting Story

Barack Obama is getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics, his friend and former Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday.

Holder said he’s been talking to the former president about ways — including fundraising and interacting with state legislators — that could help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which Obama asked Holder to chair last year.

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said, speaking to reporters at a briefing for the new group. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Throughout, Holder said, Obama “will be a more visible part of the effort.”

Holder also predicted that the usual pattern of the party in the White House losing state legislative seats in off-year elections would hold next year, but “I expect we’ll see that on steroids with President Trump.”

The NDRC is looking to be an intensified central force for Democrats to tackle their disadvantage in gerrymandering. The mission is to direct resources into winning targeted state elections, push ballot initiatives for nonpartisan district-drawing commissions and wage legal challenges to existing maps. The hope is that this would put Democrats in a stronger position in state houses, but also in the U.S. House of Representatives, if districts are drawn that more accurately represent the distribution of the popular vote, citing statistics that showed Republicans winning 49 percent of the vote in those elections but getting 55 percent of the seats in the 2016 elections.

I do indeed think Obama is about to start the 2018 mid term 'road show' so to speak to try and get as many Democrats elected in the house as possible.

I also think he's working counter to the Bernie people, to ensure their candidates don't get into office and mess with the precious status quo they have going on.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I wonder what, if any, their political affiliation is regarding Trump. This is a big hit on a big corporation and I'd expect some funky details to soon follow.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks like Obama's criminal crew was holding back the investigation, now that they are swept out, justice is moving as it was supposed to all those years ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The can of worms got opened by Mr. T ....The old crew are scurrying like freaked out rats with a group of Terriers hot at their heels . I am really liking what George Webb is doing with his series ...Crowed source and a bunch of people asking questions to the right people forces them to look and acknowledge ...That is the kind of public record that is needed and is so transparent .... Yea so just tagging your thread OP to follow ...carry on

link   
a reply to: neo96

Just a few weeks ago Cat announced that they were scrapping their plans to build the World headquarters here and instead moving to $hitcago.

That was a major kick in the teeth to us in this area. Now we have this mess on top of it... Weird timing!

+3 more 
link   
How do you know when a political party is in dare need of help, when they have no choice and bring back a former president to do their campaigning.

Is not going to work, the party is too divided and have been taken over by anarchist and crazy politicians, the moderate base is too weak and Obama is one of those former presidents that people do not care about much anymore.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I heard CAT was going to move corporate to Chicago. CAT is likely involved in some chicago politics.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Bet investors aren't too happy.

CAT opened up at 98.48 and went down to 92.84 then stopped at 94.36 for the day.

If anyone has CAT.

Dump it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe the Democrats needs the mob to help their party as Obama was cozy in bed with them when he was nothing but a senator.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Bet investors aren't too happy.

CAT opened up at 98.48 and went down to 92.84 then stopped at 94.36 for the day.

If anyone has CAT.

Dump it.

Looks like they are charged with offshoring to dodge 2 billion in taxes while their CEO was buddy buddy with Obama, advising him on the economy. What a joke, he must have been advising him on how to fleece America.

They got a new CEO now, and this gives Trump huge leverage to get all them assets back in the States.

I'd buy this stock as soon as it looks like they are going to deal with the govt.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Looks like they are charged with offshoring to dodge 2 billion in taxes while their CEO was buddy buddy with Obama, advising him on the economy. What a joke, he must have been advising him on how to fleece America.

I'd like to know how they did that considering O passed the FATCA under his terms.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It would be nice, but even if they had audio, and video, witness transcripts of the entire process they will never admit it if it involves Obama... unless there has been a major renaissance in the FBI... nobody is going to go for blood against a former president.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yep, you can thank Nixon for that one.

No former or current POTUS is ever going to get indicted on anything it seems, if you can't indict them for what Nixon did.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Last month, Caterpillar said in its annual filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that while it is "unable to predict the outcome or reasonably estimate any potential loss" related to outstanding investigations,it doesn't expect these issues to have a "material adverse effect on the Company's consolidated results of operations, financial position or liquidity."

www.cnbc.com...

No effect!

Even it the stock doesn't tank.

The right thing to do is still to drop it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is where the first season of Billions comes in to play.

The worst that is going to happen is Caterpillar will get ordered to pay restitution, and whoever is in charge gets a few years if that in a white collar prison.
edit on 2-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I read the comments by Holder earlier too....very interesting.

I do wonder if this CAT raid may have any ties to Obama specifically to throw off his push to get back into politics at this point. Kind of a warning shot to back off maybe? This happened in Obama's backyard and under the watch of a CEO he personally appointed to his Economics Board of Advisers....nice appointment!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join