It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I understand why the Left wants Trump Impeached And He Needs To Be Impeached ASAP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Stevemagegod

HE WANTS US TO WIN WARS
AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET
AMERICAN WORKERS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD
AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD
ARE MILITARY IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD

AMERICA HAS THE GREATEST PRISON POPULATION IN THE WORLD

Well when you actually have Law and Order that is what happens.
Sounds like if we had real law & order there would be almost no prison population

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Every time a left leaning friends starts to froth at the mouth about getting trump... I usually chuckle and ask are you sure you want the bible thumping right wing christian to move into the big boy chair... They usually choke on that for a few moments then call me a dick and move on.

Huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Every time a left leaning friends starts to froth at the mouth about getting trump... I usually chuckle and ask are you sure you want the bible thumping right wing christian to move into the big boy chair... They usually choke on that for a few moments then call me a dick and move on.

Huh?

Pence

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you For this Country , or Agin' it ? Hmm......

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This made me laugh

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Make America Great Britain again

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm afraid of Trump because he is turning our country over to big business and corporations. I strongly believe in the follow the money theory.
He has a Goldman Sachs executive on his cabinet. Weren't they a too big to jail band? Now he wants to repeal the Frank Dodd regulations and lead us right
to another bubble and burst. In reality banks have always ran the country anyway, them and the oil companies.
He has a oil guy in his cabinet too lol. Today I read in the news that they won't use us steal in the building of the pipeline. The wall will create more US jobs then this pipeline but, profits will sore for oil executives.
Shall we talk about the military industrial complex? How about more human rights violations. Speaking of rights how about free speech, free press and states rights (MJ legalization)
I don't know what's scares me more

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mya36
I strongly believe in the follow the money theory.

We should follow the money but we should also follow the trail of dead bodies as well. Trump doesn't have any bodies to follow as of this moment however the Clintons you can follow the Money and Bodies.

Today I read in the news that they won't use us steal in the building of the pipeline. The wall will create more US jobs then this pipeline but, profits will sore for oil executives.

You should be happy that the US will finally produce its own Oil and not have to invade ME countries anymore.

He has a Goldman Sachs executive on his cabinet.

That just means that Trump isnt being controlled by Goldman Sachs they answer to him.

Weren't they a too big to jail band?

You can never jail the 1%

I'm afraid of Trump because he is turning our country over to big business and corporations.

The country is a Big Business and needs to be run like one. Every independ alphabet agency acts like its own independ Big Business with each director in charge being the CEO. Also you shouldn't be afraid of Trump he's only been in power for like 40 days thats not enough time to turn America into a Big Business the one you should be afraid of is President Obama with all his Regulations controlling every aspect of our lives. Trump is rolling back those regulations so Business can thrive in America.

How about more human rights violations. Speaking of rights how about free speech, free press and states rights (MJ legalization)

What HRV are you talking about? There have been none. It's not a right to come to this country it's a privilege.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join