It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disrespect and Presidential addresses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

So, you're saying that as a THINKING individual, I should have respect for someone just because they have a title? Sorry, but, no. If they have sufficiently shown me that there's nothing for me to respect by the decisions they have made, then I am not obligated to respect them.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheBulk

The media mercilessly attacked Joe Wilson as a racist for months.

There is literally a thread on ATS, right now, that accuses the Democrats of supporting the KKK because they wore white.

Well, they are the party of the KKK, right?

I thought they were some high school group sitting there, tho.

These people were elected to office?! lol.

Did they forget their pink knit hats and signs?

For the OP, that was 1 guy and you haven't proved him wrong.

The left are pissing into a gale and patting each other on the back, laughing hysterically.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
For every name calling, picture posted or polictian saying something "disrespectful" about Trump, there is one regarding Obama.

So don't complain when Obama is brought up, it is only done so to show that the right is just as guilty of disrespect.

Obama dissed the SC.

Talk about disrespect!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

I know what you mean, I mean Trump mocks a disabled reporter and we only have his actions to blame.

Who cares about that?!

The left mocks intelligence.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: odzeandennz

and there's about 100 with the words "Democrat" and "Hypocrisy". there's something in the air... yea....

Obama is brought up left and right to make Trump arguments favorable, then ask 'is he still president" when showing the opposite and ...blah blah blah..
all the same

Obama is only brought up to call out the hypocrisy of the media and their followers. But Democrats are never held to their own standards so it is futile.

you mean Obama having his own businesses making money while he was president, or not showing his tax returns, or his wife living in another city and not at the white house, or calling minorities rapists, or charging taxpayers for his kids secret service protection while they circle the globe doing business, or lying about the popular vote, or lying about the country being a disaster before he was elected when it isn't, or letting coal mines dump sludge into rivers and streams used for drinking water...etc...you mean those kind of standards?

I heard Trump thought of nuking a state park for a new hotel.

Oh yeah.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Lol yeah trumps whole cabinet isnt even approved of yet. Your people had been talking about impeaching him hours after he won. Obama had the intelligence community look like morons using 4chan fan fiction to try and tie trump to putin.
And as for his taxes being released i want obamas school records released because I'm pretty sure he lied to get his scholarship!

You most likely still think Obama is a Muslim.

You guys attacked and attacked until he released his birth certificate but are perfectly OK with Trump not releasing his taxes and complain whenever dems attack him for not releasing his taxes. Hypocrisy is strong with you people.

As for the Russian thing, now it is Sessions under fire...that is two people in the Trump admin who have been caught lying about Russia.

You know what they say, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Did i say obama is a muslim? No! Then thats you projecting your ass-umtions. That attack was reasonable considering it was his party that did the same to mc'cann. Also a lot of people believe he was on a foriegn student scholarship. If obama released his school records and birth certificate after the whole story nobody would have crap to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheBulk

The media mercilessly attacked Joe Wilson as a racist for months.

There is literally a thread on ATS, right now, that accuses the Democrats of supporting the KKK because they wore white.

White People aren't allowed to wear all white.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join