It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disrespect and Presidential addresses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Obama is only brought up to call out the hypocrisy of the media and their followers.

Nope brought up to show that the right is GUILTY of the same thing they are now whining about.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Mictain

I thought Trump is the president now.

Make up your minds, can we talk about the last guy or not?

thats rich coming from you.
only the trumpets are allowed to deflect?

op is making a point and i think its a good one.

us on the left are always being called snowflakes but yesterday a member made a thread crying about how people did not stand during the magnificent speech trump gave and people at it up.

oh and also how people did not stand during an amazing line....people soaked it up but when a thread is started to show the right disrespected obama....oh but he is not president now so lets not talk about it.

you people are #ing unreal

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For every name calling, picture posted or polictian saying something "disrespectful" about Trump, there is one regarding Obama.

So don't complain when Obama is brought up, it is only done so to show that the right is just as guilty of disrespect.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Are you kidding about the racist thing. LOL A Muslim spy. A Muslim, gay...whatever they could throw at him

Can't blame people taking him at his word.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I know what you mean, I mean Trump mocks a disabled reporter and we only have his actions to blame.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And ?

Hows that different than mocking Republicans as flat earthers,climate deniers, The police acted stupidly, and Gun violence that are INSULTS to millions of Americans.

edit on 2-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

I know what you mean, I mean Trump mocks a disabled reporter and we only have his actions to blame.

cries of fake news coming pretty quick
im with you though

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Since both side are comprised of equally despicable people, it's no mystery that each disrespects the other then complains about it when the other does it. The annoying part is that, to prove their point, they'll repeat the behavior. It's like toddlers. There is no such thing as "progressive" since neither side is interested in progressing anything even as insignificant as their own behavior. This goes for everyone.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Right and Left both cry foul when Sh** hits the fan, moral grounds aren't impecable and never where.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I will never understand how people can say he did not mock a reporter when it was so obvious he did.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And ?

Hows that different than mocking Republicans as flat earthers,climate deniers, The police acted stupidly, and Gun violence that are INSULTS to millions of Americans.

No one is saying it is different, just that you are not allowed to cry foul when your party is guilty of the exact same actions.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

op is making a point and i think its a good one.

You think he is because you need someone to do the thinking for you.

You people are just so murderous.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Except that has been debunked as fake news over and over. He's been making the mannerism for YEARS.
edit on 2-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I will never understand how people can say he did not mock a reporter when it was so obvious he did.

He's doing the exact same thing here. Was he mocking disabled reporter in all these instances too?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

He's doing the exact same thing here. Was he mocking disabled reporter in all these instances too?

So his raising of that exact same arm, in the exact same position as the reporter was purely coincidental?

And if your video proves anything, it proves Trump is an idiot. LOL I mean, who else acts like that, oh yeah children.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, though, who knows maybe he is just an idiot and was not mocking him.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You think he is because you need someone to do the thinking for you.

You people are just so murderous.

No need for me to think for anyone, Make up their own minds with all the evidence out there proving the right is also guilty of disrespect towards a sitting president.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

and there's about 100 with the words "Democrat" and "Hypocrisy". there's something in the air... yea....

Obama is brought up left and right to make Trump arguments favorable, then ask 'is he still president" when showing the opposite and ...blah blah blah..
all the same

Obama is only brought up to call out the hypocrisy of the media and their followers. But Democrats are never held to their own standards so it is futile.

you mean Obama having his own businesses making money while he was president, or not showing his tax returns, or his wife living in another city and not at the white house, or calling minorities rapists, or charging taxpayers for his kids secret service protection while they circle the globe doing business, or lying about the popular vote, or lying about the country being a disaster before he was elected when it isn't, or letting coal mines dump sludge into rivers and streams used for drinking water...etc...you mean those kind of standards?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I for one would love to see any politician act this way throughout history or is Trump the only guy who acts like this?

Thanks for the video. LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well when a party is complaining about disrespect when it comes to Trump, you are allowed to bring up the times they have shown disrespect to a sitting president. You can't claim the high ground when you're guilty of the same action you are complaining about.

Oh jeesh. Apples and oranges. Actually, I would say apples and tomatoes. They're both fruit, botanically speaking, and that's about it. Obama got a rotten tomato thrown at him during a speech, and dems are still triggered by it. Meanwhile, a virtual army of confused and uninformed hysterical screamers are continually dumping rotten apples on Trump, while he wipes off his jacket and keeps on like a juggernaut.

Your whole premise lies with "You don't like what we're doing to Trump? Well, just LOOK at this instance where the republicans gave Obama a hard time. That makes our seditious and destructiveness ALL OKAY."

Taking shades of grey and insisting they are black and white has been the hallmark of the alt-left. Simplistic thinking from useful idiots.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No. Of course not. That's why I laughed at the person who made the thread crying about the Dems disrespecting Trump.

Exactly. They also obstructed Pres Obama on virtually everything he did for 8 full years. But now they're crying foul after less than 8 weeks of resistance to Trump's administration.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join