It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caterpillar HQ here in Central Illinois is being raided by the FEDS and the IRS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well that's interesting.

I wonder IF true how they got around the FATCA.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I find it terrible the lengths that these companies go though to skirt the law.

They do use the roads, depend on police, fire, educations systems. And complain about first world costs, guess what, these thing are not cheap.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Glad you posted this was going to myself but found you on the search! This is real close to home my sister works at the Morton facility as a sales supervisor. Haven't had a chance to talk with her yet but do know she has had to lay off many people over the last few years and wasn't happy about it, MANY have lost their jobs at this company in the past 10 years in Illinois due to over sea's, she just visited Brazil roughly 2 months ago for business.

I'll see if I can get a hold of her this weekend and see what she has to say, probably if anything she won't be able to talk, we'll see!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Fewer companies will try so hard to circumvent America's tax burden after President Trump reduces the rate.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: xuenchen

I find it terrible the lengths that these companies go though to skirt the law.

They do use the roads, depend on police, fire, educations systems. And complain about first world costs, guess what, these thing are not cheap.

Blame the stock market. Cat is a public company and is bound to act in the best interests of its shareholders.

The stock market is the root cause of much of our success and failures in modern civilization.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join