It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit disappointed in those that divide us.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban
I was killing two birds with one stone and added a response to #deadlyhope's comment to my post.

I've heard a lot of stuff on youtube is acted out, but regardless...

I think we are all agreeing. Negative attracts negative, and positive attracts positive. We have allowed too much negativity as a normal in our lives. We need to reject the negative and embrace the positive.

My brother found some of his cheery tomatoes partially eaten by the wildlife. He removed them and buried them in an empty pot, he had planned to just mix it with the goat droppings and use it as fertilizer. He forgot about them. To our surprise in just a couple of weeks they have grown into beautiful tomato plants and are already flowering.

Just a weak analogy on how accepting something you can't do anything about, burying it and forgetting about it, can sometimes yield very pleasant and positive results.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am cracking up at your typo... you made cherry tomatoes cheery! So funny since we are talking about dead ones that spring to new life and positive thinking!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am cracking up at your typo... you made cherry tomatoes cheery! So funny since we are talking about dead ones that spring to new life and positive thinking!

Great, so I won't change it.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join