It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of alleged Alien on board USS Eldridge ATS community Can someone help me identify this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Replying: I personally debunked the alleged alien in the photo, per Phil Schneider's claim.

That man is actually a NASA employee and is not an alien. He worked in mission control during the Apollo missions. (I know he worked Apollo 13 for certain, unsure on the others.)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

imgur.com...

Ah, found it.

This man in mission control, is who I believe the true identity of Phil Schneider's "alien" is.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
MY opinion
Since we are ONLY on the Internet our ONLY source information is based on various accounts. I happen to believe the basics of Phil Shneider "story"

I can believe that Phil story is TRUE and honest. I can alway believe that incredible stress he was under just to get others to believe what he knew was beyond doubt true BUT could ONLY be taken at his word.

Though we all know that Germany Nazis were brought to American both during the war as wells afterwards and worked with CIA and NASA and numerous other defense contracters. BUT before it was revealed and NOW accepted as public knowledge it would have ben viewed as utter insane and NOT believable.

I Can believe that an Alien who looks human at least on the outside but may different to some degree might live on planet Earth. I believe last year CNN reported a dead body was found of a man who claimed to hunt down aliens living on earth. I believe it is possible our neighbors in space may want to keep tabs on us idiots on Earth.

Proving Valaint Thor was a REAL alien who for a period in time lived on earth would be very difficult. And even if another GOVERNMENT employee was come forward with paper proof that documented that it was true. He or she would be ridicule to death.

AS a Comic book guy I am willing to believe a lot of art other would dismiss BUT.

For argument sake say a human like alien "crashed on earth". First why was he here? BUT just crashed and stranded. WE earthlings have no interstellar space ships. Once he crashed here he is stuck here for the rest of his LIFE or till we developed space travel. IF his Friends, or planet or race come looking for him with more advance tech they are taking him back and there is nothing we can pretty do about it.

I am NOT smartest guy in the world. BUT I have met some pretty stupid humans. And I am certain many of you reading this have too. You know how annoy stupid people are. If valiant thor is as smart as it is claimed it would be like a human trying to talk to a monkey or a dog. We like our dogs and cats BUT it was be very difficult.

But I still believe it to basically be true

edit on 22-1-2018 by Noppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Jesse Lash is generally labelled as a mentally unsound man, who dealt in some black market trade. The news and media paint a picture to that tune, but... I must agree, his case is outstandingly different from most in similar scenarios. Almost all of his friends and family believed him and even being interviewed after his death, they believe.

Even notorious gun smugglers are seldom found to have as many stowed munitions. The news media reports he had a vehicle modified to drive underwater... (This sounds very drug smuggleresque.) However, my guess is it was just a Jeep with a periscope air intake, and this is a weird looking add-on to a green horn journalist. Calling it "able to drive underwater" is a misnomer if that is the case. Periscope style air intakes just allow for deeper and murkier trail riding, not full submersion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join