It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Has110 Surgeries To Look Like an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Not only will he regret it, he'll be crying in his Weetabix over it when he's 55.

edit on 2-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: not important

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's sad that no one cared enough about him to get him help.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Woodcarver

That's crazy! Do you have a link for that I'd like to read more about it?
No, it's a family that i have a business relationship with.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

You are one of those who encourage this type of behaviour going by your reply. You are one of those who cheers people like this on, on the sidelines. You seem like one of those people who would encourage their children to watch the program these 'freaks' are going to be on.

Let's be honest here and call it what it will be... 'A Freak show'.

Kinda reminds me of an old hip hop tune from the 70's entitled 'The Freaks come out at night'.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You are one of those who encourage this type of behaviour going by your reply. You are one of those who cheers people like this on, on the sidelines. You seem like one of those people who would encourage their children to watch the program these 'freaks' are going to be on.

Let's be honest here and call it what it will be... 'A Freak show'.

Kinda reminds me of an old hip hop tune from the 70's entitled 'The Freaks come out at night'.

I have no idea what, exactly, in my reply led you to believe I encourage this type of behavior, much less how believe you were able to extrapolate how I raise my children.

Some say we (meaning me, my husband, and children) are the "freak show" since we are striving to "walk the walk" and live our lives for Jesus. So, yeah...in accordance with my faith, I pray for this young man. I don't encourage his behavior, but I am not in a position to judge him or condemn him either. He's a broken human being (just like most of us).

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Two Words. Bruce Jenner

I have nothing more to contribute here.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sorry, I think I replied to the wrong person.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's sad that no one cared enough about him to get him help.

What's really sad is that all his friends and work associates probably egged him on.

Shallow people who follow trends tend not to be the best to take advice from. Given his profession, and where he lives, I'm guessing he was surrounded by an echo chamber of bad ideas all in the name of being "trendy" or "fashionable".

The problem is, like most trends, five years from now this will be nothing but a joke to those that found it trendy, while he'll be the one that has to live with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Two Words. Bruce Jenner

I have nothing more to contribute here.

Exactly. That's one experiment gone wrong.

This show is going to be aimed at youngsters and children... trying to say that it's fine and normal to be like that.

It;s sad how we've got to this stage in Humanity... to egg people on like this (not me personally as I don't agree with it but you know what i mean), people out there who condone this behaviour and want children to be like 'this is normal' in school.
edit on CSTThu, 02 Mar 2017 14:07:03 -06000000003102x003x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You don't look like a grey.

Pay more sucka.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sorry, I think I replied to the wrong person.

No problem, it happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, that last picture, looks like the prosecutions witness group for a malpractice lawsuit against a back alley plastic surgeon.

It's sad how vain some people can be.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 2-3-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Surprised no one posted these.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is like bad taxidermy compared to the craftsmanship of the 4chan "alien".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join