It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Has110 Surgeries To Look Like an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This guy named Vinny Oh, started at the age of 17. So far he has had 110 surgeries and spent $50,000 dollars. He plans to spend an additional $160,000 to have his genitalia, nipples, & belly button removed among other surgeries. His goal is to "become a genderless alien".

'I don't see why I shouldn't have my genitals completely removed and have nothing down there.

'So far, I've had $50,000 in skincare and procedures including two rhinoplasties, facial fillers in my lips, cheeks and brow bone all to look extra-terrestrial. 'I do kind of look like a Martian, I have a really big head, no eyebrows and I've just been connecting with that.

'When people ask me how I'd label myself, I tell them an "extra-terrestrial, hot mess, self-obsessed" it's becoming my slogan.' Vinny started cosmetic procedures after feeling like an outcast while growing up.

He is currently 22. I wonder how he will feel about this when he is 60.

Vinny said: 'I want to be a sexless alien being, I want my outside to reflect how I feel on the inside.

'The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female. 'I've wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17, I've been going to doctors to see if it's possible but had no luck.

'I don't want people to think I'm trying to change into a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why should I have a penis or a vagina.

VINNY'S 110 SURGERIES TO LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN SO FAR
35 whole body and face laser treatment
12 cheek fillers
2 brow fillers
15 lip fillers
10 fillers for random wrinkles
5 botox sessions
5 nose procedures
1 botox under eye
5 facial peels
20 cryo facial freezing

LINK

To each his own I suppose. Though I could think of much better ways to blow $210,000.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Shh... We are to be convinced that this is perfectly normal..

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Somewhere, on a distant planet, in a distant star system, is an alien named XyGOrpp AHAHHHHH. He is currently on his 130'th surgery in an attempt to look like a human.

His next plan is to have the horn of a slignogggg grafted onto him to emulate a human male penis.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Wow. I can't even get a tattoo because I am sure I would regret it.
Best wishes Vinny.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

How do people afford to do this sort of thing?
Seriously, I would living pretty if I could spend that much on my wants...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If this was a relative of mine, I would urge them to seek a different kind of attention.... the attention of a mental health professional.
I am not a doctor, but this seems nuts to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wow.... Kudos to him I guess if he represents what he wants- but obvi if it was me I couldn't do it. I get jealous of people who "know who they are on the inside" because I feel like who I think I am on the inside changes so wearily often that I even decided against gluteal implants on the chance that one day I change my mind.

Rock on ET dude....

-Alee

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If this was a relative of mine, I would urge them to seek a different kind of attention.... the attention of a mental health professional.

In vinny's defense, that mental health professional would have burned through that 50K in about 20 sessions. Also, the long term costs would have certainly eclipsed the additional 150 ish thousand.

In reality, if this appeases him, it's a relative bargain.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
His desire to eliminate his sexuality could result in an unpleasant past

That trout pout look also doesn't look like the alledged look of aliens either :-/

surely he should have very thin lips

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, that's not creepy at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I think most people are that way, luckily you have the foresight to know you might regret it. I have a feeling this guy might regret it in the future.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: butcherguy

In vinny's defense, that mental health professional would have burned through that 50K in about 20 sessions. Also, the long term costs would have certainly eclipsed the additional 150 ish thousand.

In reality, if this appeases him, it's a relative bargain.

You are right.
But I still think what he is doing is nutty. ( and that is nothing more than my opinion.... which is worth zilch.... so I am all for his way of expressing his, his.... whatever it is that he is expressing. He is harming no one else.)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The doctors willing to indulge in this mentaly ill mans self mutation should be ashamed of himself

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

LMAO! and other aliens on that planet are discussing it on a forum like this.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

How do people afford to do this sort of thing?
Seriously, I would living pretty if I could spend that much on my wants...

Credit cards.

And what ever doctor did this needs to have his license removed. Number one: Do no harm.
And some of this is irreversible damage, although a lot of it looks like fillers and makeup, which can be removed.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's his body.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"He is currently 22. I wonder how he will feel about this when he is 60." Oh, he'll be dead long before then.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I always wonder the same thing when I see stories about people having thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Somewhere, on a distant planet, in a distant star system, is an alien named XyGOrpp AHAHHHHH. He is currently on his 130'th surgery in an attempt to look like a human.

His next plan is to have the horn of a slignogggg grafted onto him to emulate a human male penis.

Hahahah, very Logical assessment MisterSpock.
First real laugh of the day, thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I recently watched an old man have his rights and his money taken away from him (about 6mil) because he was old and he went out and bought a $60,000 car. His family and apparently the state felt like he had made such an eggregious decision that he should not be allowed to make any "mistakes" like that again.

And yet this guy wants to become a genderless alien and it's all cool?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join