It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House 'considers direct military action' to counter North Korean nuclear threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If they can stick it in a needle,they can stick it in a crop duster

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

i must have missed the rush of obama supporters dashing to engage in all the military actions he initiated

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

yes you can - but can you make enough to attack a large target - everyone gets paranoid about the LD 50 of VX agent - but you still actually need a lot to attack a city

and it has to be pure and stable too - the chemistry needed to make one coated needle is pretty crude and relativly simple - and quite a range of chemistry will actusally be A - fatal to one target - and B - test " VX positive "

my point was that synthesis of enough to assasnitete one man does not indicate a viable WMD program

that was my point - appologies it i was obtuse

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Then of course there is the delivery system.

I am not totally convinced that North Korea is nuclear capable for all I know they stuck 10000 tons of tnt under ground and blew it up,their rocket technology -well Id say the Nazi's in the 1940's probably would give them a run for their money.

What they do have however is a lot of submarines which poses the question what are their capabilities.

With many potential enemies like Iran we have a reasonable idea of their capabilities but theres little or no human intel out of North Korea I think we need to find out more about what we'd be up against before we attack.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think we are going to need to add more than $54billion to the budget. And Trump supporters should join since we will need more troops for the defeat of ISIS. For the next 100 years.

Ummm..
...Actually...I heard that Trump was reinstating the draft...but only for leftists...

The idea was to have the leftists out there on the front line picking daisies...playing leap frog and otherwise causing laughter to erupt from the enemy...that the enemy would simply...die of said laughter...

Unfortunately...that was only after they used the leftists...in most embarrassing ways...

Such is the nature of sacrifice...and leftists are ever only willing to subjugate themselves in such fashion...
For God and country...of course...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Trump is the one who campaigned on beating ISIS in a hundred days. His supporters should help him out and sign up and volunteer their wages to pay for it.

edit on 2-3-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Plans are drawn up for all possible eventualities in many possible theaters of war around the world but plans and intentions are very different things , military action against NK would only be reaction to an attack by the North.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ok. Enough-they are evil and do evil-maybe we just hear more about it than other places-but-we know about it-and we've got to stop it-now-pronto.

Pro-Trump on this one-but do something-BIG-it does risk China's ire but please-light the fires.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join