It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Kimmel and "Gary from Chicago", OOPS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just heard this today on the local talk radio show, and wow lol.

Gary, a native of the South Shore of Chicago, was only able to attend the ceremony because he had been released three days beforehand, he told ABC7. DailyMail.com can disclose that one of those felonies is attempted rape, for which Coe, 59, is a registered sex offender. He was convicted of the crime in Chicago in March 1978 when he was 20.

source

I don't think Kimmel will be inviting random tourists to Hollywood events in the future.

LOL, nice one Jimmy, nice one.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well he did say he knew would screw up the show this year

I blame myself for this,” Kimmel himself said on-air minutes later in trying to salvage things after Moonlight’s cast and creatives accepted the award that was rightfully theirs. “Let’s remember, it’s just an awards show,” he added meekly. “I knew I would screw this show up, I really did,” Kimmel went on to say for an error that clearly wasn’t his fault. “Thank you for watching I’m back tomorrow night on my regular show. I promise I’ll never come back.”

edit on 2-3-2017 by Evilbunnie because: Needs more Java too early

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
who is this Jimmy Kimmel?
i stopped watching the show that he took after Conan O'brien because he was the worst comedian i have ever seen

and yeah i think its called Karma

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There's an old saying, "Ya dance with who brung ya."

Kimmel should have just had someone drink two beers in three seconds followed by girls jumping on trampolines. I might tune in to the Oscars for that.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I wonder how many people will not understand that reference...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He's just a media tool,a liberal sympathizer,who had a Man show,now he is spokesboy for liberal shows against the harsh treatment of women,what a loser,can see right thru his celophane suit

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I wonder did this guy perform well enough for the elites to make them feel good about themselves?

top topics

join