It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home (staging a coup)?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Say what you want about George W. Bush, at least he left the office with dignity and stayed on the sidelines, allowing Obama to be the President.

Obama had his 8 years in power - but he can't seem to let go. Power and Fame are powerful drugs, and Barak seems to need his daily fix.

Time for an intervention?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: SaturnFX

Maybe we should get 40 more years of Obama The War Criminal? Hell with upcoming life extension technologies, maybe we can get a full 1000 year reign out of him?

I love how Obama simply continuing to exist and have thoughts frightens you lot to insanity levels.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Say what you want about George W. Bush, at least he left the office with dignity and stayed on the sidelines, allowing Obama to be the President.

1980 Dec. 5-8 Jimmy Carter 34
1988 Dec. 27-29 Ronald Reagan 63
1993 Jan. 8-11 George Bush 56
2001 Jan. 10-14 William J. Clinton 66
2009 Jan. 9-11 George W. Bush 34
2017 Jan. 17-19 Barack Obama 59

You will note that presidents with high approval ratings continued on fighting for their respective partys, to include RNC/DNC speeches and the like (with the exception of Bush Sr who wasn't as hated..just not overly inspiring)

The reason Jr went quiet is because he was as unpopular as Carter when he left office...he was told to shut up by his own party.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
maybe It's a good thing to have all the Anarchists in one location

hope the rest of the inner-group nestles in to that Kalorama compound of Progressives, Holder fer instance ...oh , also the Chi-kill-go Mayor too

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Obama isn`t going to do anything for 2 reasons,
1. he doesn`t have as many loyal followers as he thinks he does
2. like all former presidents he has too many skeletons in his closet that can be used as blackmail to make him sit down and shut up.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I couldn't take living with a non family member 8 days let alone 8 years.....

Especially someone as controlling as Jarrett, and now after a month apart she is moving back in??????

WT absolute F is wrong with this picture?

Maybe he NEEDS someone telling him what to do 24/7, 365.

Looks like Michelle dropped her coffee cup and still thinks it's in her hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

1980 Dec. 5-8 Jimmy Carter 34
1988 Dec. 27-29 Ronald Reagan 63
1993 Jan. 8-11 George Bush 56
2001 Jan. 10-14 William J. Clinton 66
2009 Jan. 9-11 George W. Bush 34
2017 Jan. 17-19 Barack Obama 59

You will note that presidents with high approval ratings continued on fighting for their respective partys, to include RNC/DNC speeches and the like (with the exception of Bush Sr who wasn't as hated..just not overly inspiring)

The reason Jr went quiet is because he was as unpopular as Carter when he left office...he was told to shut up by his own party.

I assume you have the transcripts of the GOP dictates, wherein they forbade Bush Jr. to speak after he left office.

In any event, the reason Barry is intent on continuing to scheme, organize, forment and disrupt, has nothing to do with his supposed popularity ratings (brought to us by the same pollsters who missed the 2016 election results by a country mile) - it is all about his "legacy".

He was weary and burned out after eight years in office. But Valerie convinced him that he didn't have any choice if he wanted to save his legacy. And, as usual, he bowed to Valerie's political wisdom and advice.

The truth is, well as I see it anyway, that Obama is scared to death that Trump is going to undo most/all of what he tried to put into place during his Presidency - and in the process, his failures and ineptitudes will be laid bare for all future historians to write about.

Obama does not care about the negative affect his meddling will have on the new Administration's ability to effect positive change for America. He only cares about what distorted version of his legacy will finally settle into the history books (if he can influence them in any way).

I will let everybody here in on a little secret. Trump is not going to resign. Trump will not be impeached.

Obama's legacy of failed healthcare plans, failed foreign policies, failed economic policies, failed trade initiatives, failed (overreach on) climate change policies, failed open borders policies, failed attempts at social engineering, etc...will all be swept away - because the American people have finally woken up to the completely corrupt apparatus that is the Liberal Left/Globalist/Media coalition.
edit on 2-3-2017 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's probably something simple, like, Jarrett is Obama's side chick and he's keeping her comfy in that DC place.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I thought that is what Obama did with all his czar's!

The left worships him like he is royalty.

My guess is the left will somehow try to say that this is all just okay! much like the above post!

They'll be cool with it, until the same tactics are turned on them. Then their media will create a new narrative to avoid their hypocritical contradictions. We are living under a left wing tyranny which is imposed by the media, Hollywood, Academia and their supporters in government. .

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I love how Obama simply continuing to exist and have thoughts frightens you lot to insanity levels.

The level of projection is mind numbing. We've been witnessing the left/Democrat's insanity level reach epic proportions for the last few months.
edit on 2-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OP your proposition is too merciful he should be prosecuted for treason then spend the rest of his days on a chain gang,no pink underpants though he'd actually like those.

There are threads here on Muslim infiltration and the other things he did which probably are just tip of the iceberg a serious investigation would stick.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why do you believe anything in that article?

Doesn't it strike you, as it would strike anyone, as ... extreme?

There are no sources to back up 99.9% of the claims.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Obama had his 8 years in power - but he can't seem to let go. Power and Fame are powerful drugs, and Barak seems to need his daily fix.

Time for an intervention?

Why do you believe the OP?

The article is 99.9% unsupported by ... anything.

It's a tabloid piece.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes but it is from a left wing media outlet considered to be a reputable news source.

By the way it is not on the fake-news list that the left wing released.

But it is on one of the sites that Trump listed as fake-news!

Are you saying that Trump was right?

More fake-news from the left? I gotcha.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I see that you're attempting to claim I said something that I didn't while you're ... making silly claims that are easily ignored.

You cited the Daily Mail as a source. Did you read the article? And why on earth would you think that the Mail is "left wing"?

Does it have any basis in provable fact for its claims? And if it doesn't, why doesn't that concern you in terms of accurate reporting? Weren't you concerned about "undisclosed sources" recently?

Also, what is this supposed to mean? "the fake-news list that the left wing released."

Eric Holder has said recently that Mr. Obama will be active in supporting candidates and the Democratic party itself.

That's the 0.01% I was giving your article credit for.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have you read any of my posts on this story?

Here is one of my comments from the first page.

Well you know it is a left wing site that named no source. So it could be fake-news!

Your comment:

Also, what is this supposed to mean? "the fake-news list that the left wing released."

If you haven't seen the list of fake-news sites that the left put out that is not my problem! Maybe you should educate yourself before you criticize me. Daily Mail did not make the list of fake-news sites put out by the left..

The only list of fake-news sites it made it on was Trumps.

So far the only people listing this as fake-news are you and Donald Trump!

Just read some of the Daily Mail and you will see why it is considered left wing!
edit on 2-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: fixed error

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The level of projection is mind numbing. We've been witnessing the left/Democrat's insanity level reach epic proportions for the last few months.

Oh you wont get any argument from me there. I am punching the right atm because they got all the power and are acting eternally triggered, but if you take a peek through my history, I have been blasting the left for a couple years now with their insanity..I am glad they lost tbh, just not happy that Trump and co won.

I hate to say I am dogmatically neutral but truth is, both sides only are working with the fringe at the front.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So, you don't have any source for your claim about this supposed "list"? That's fine, that makes it obvious that it's baseless.

And you don't seem to recognize that your source in the OP the Daily Mail is not left-wing.

I have read the Daily Mail, and you're mistaken about that and most of what you're saying here.

The Mail has traditionally been a supporter of the Conservatives and has endorsed this party in all recent general elections. While the paper retained its support for the Conservative Party at the 2015 general election, the paper urged conservatively inclined voters to support UKIP in the constituencies of Heywood and Middleton, Dudley North and Great Grimsby where UKIP was the main challenger to the Labour Party.[67] The paper is generally critical of the BBC, which it says is biased to the left.[68]

Wikipedia

That wraps it up for me; no evidence for any claim that you've made and your source is a tabloid.

Carry on.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
heh make the wheels fall off

<< 1    3 >>

join