It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home (staging a coup)?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Obama is like a stage 4 cancer that just will not go away.

'He is going to use his immense popularity with the half of the country that identifies as liberals and progressives,' said the Obama family source. 'Millions of Americans are energized and ready to take to the streets to oppose Trump, but they need to be organized and have their anger focused and directed.

Proof positive that Obama never gave a crap about this country, or the will of the American people!

From the sound of it he has all of his ducks (or in this case snakes) in a row.

Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment

'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene
Daily Mail
So my question is how do you deal with an attempted coup? I'm thinking drone strike. I know some of you will say that the president can't just drone an American citizen, but it has been done before. Oh yeah by Obama himself. I say turnabout is fair play! In my opinion Obama is a traitor to this country and to our constitution!
edit on 2-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: fix error

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment

So...politics as usual then.

I suppose you can ask the god emperor to suspend the republic and become an actual emperor..you know..to defend the nation and whatnot

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I thought that is what Obama did with all his czar's!

The left worships him like he is royalty.

My guess is the left will somehow try to say that this is all just okay! much like the above post!

edit on 2-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

My guess is the left will somehow try to say that this is all just okay! much like the above post!

Yes
Its okay
Welcome to a constitutional republic...8 years of desperately trying to tear down the Obama administration and suddenly the destroyers are offended at opposition now that their guy is in office. heh..what a joke.

Gonna be a rough 4 years for you I suppose.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

This thread has nothing to do with Trump!

You are deflecting because you know this is wrong and you don't have a real answer.

And no it was the last eight years that were tough

edit on 2-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Are all of these articles hastily written and error laden?

If this is true, I think it will go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

I am hesitant to dismiss it entirely.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

This thread has nothing to do with Trump!

You are deflecting because you know this is wrong and you don't have a real answer.

Answer?
opposing a leader is a god given damn right and one of the most American things you can do when you disagree..suck it up snowflake, nobody is forced to love the president..didn't 8 years of Obama teach you its okay to oppose?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Well you know it is a left wing site that named no source. So it could be fake-news!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Well you know it is a left wing site that named no source. So it could be fake-news!

It's a clickbait article of no substance.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I say let them have at it. Many times people are better understood for what battles they choose... and which ones they have absolutely refused to fight.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

So... Wild conjecture based on a couple of snippets? Aren't we smarter than that here?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There are several youtube videos claiming Obama and his cronies have organized an estimated 30,000 activist who are ready during the spring to lead and cause mayhem with protest and riots.. Just type in Obama has 30,000...

If Trump is smart he will open the flood gates of the swamp as soon as he can and drain, drain, drain. those who are government workers and political appointees that do everything they can to obstruct and block his plans for America; the plans and actions he was elected to carry out..

Just by watching his address to the Congress and the reactions of the political opposition (DEMS and even a few Rinos) he has a full blown back stabbing bunch behind every door..

Pretty simple really if one thinks even one of the close Clinton associates was assassinated for what they knew before they could spill the beans on any Clinton activities.. This is not a friendly card game but more a war for the hearts and minds of those who can be easily swayed to help along with the NWO agenda that has been pushed since Bush 42

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Did you read the story?

There is alot more than a couple of snippets there!

edit on 2-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to fix

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes I have seen those stories as well.

This is just the first time I've seen it in the MSM.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I couldn't take living with a non family member 8 days let alone 8 years.....

Especially someone as controlling as Jarrett, and now after a month apart she is moving back in??????

WT absolute F is wrong with this picture?

Maybe he NEEDS someone telling him what to do 24/7, 365.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Yes
Its okay
Welcome to a constitutional republic...8 years of desperately trying to tear down the Obama administration and suddenly the destroyers are offended at opposition now that their guy is in office. heh..what a joke.

Gonna be a rough 4 great 8 years for you I suppose.

I fixed it for ya.

We will also be calling Obama out for being a racist any time he attacks Trump.

I thinks that's fair considering anyone who was white who criticized the "messiah" the last eight years was automatically labeled a racist. Right back at ya Barry.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Maybe we should get 40 more years of Obama The War Criminal? Hell with upcoming life extension technologies, maybe we can get a full 1000 year reign out of him?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Yes
Its okay

Gonna be a rough 4 great 8 years for you I suppose.

I fixed it for ya.

We will also be calling Obama out for being a racist any time he attacks Trump.

I thinks that's fair considering anyone who was white who criticized the "messiah" the last eight years was automatically labeled a racist. Right back at ya Barry.

enough with the race card. you guys are starting to sound as whiny as the people you complain about. its like a room full of kids, he said it, he said it first na na na na na. GROW UP!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Is this not illegal to try to overthrow President Trump ? Is this not terrorism by that pile of filth Obama and his vile crew? Nobody can do anything about this coup? Look out when the weather gets warm obummer's crew will be in full force? I would think this would have to be war against the administration? I would nip this in the bud before it gets out of control and Trump loses his position. These filthy left animals are capable, especially with the media as their lapdogs. I want Obama gone forever , so tired of looking at that phony fake plastic smile . He is a killer .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

enough with the race card. you guys are starting to sound as whiny as the people you complain about. its like a room full of kids, he said it, he said it first na na na na na. GROW UP!

After 8 years of seeing most of Obama opponents labeled racist for doing nothing other than disagreeing with him I think it's time to let him have a taste of his own medicine. We wouldn't even be lying as Barry is definitively a racist. You don't like it? - too damn bad.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join