It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Creating Shadow Government to Continue his "Legacy"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Point out how Obama is still the President with three terms. Like I said, nothing he is doing is illegal. You just need to get over it.

Didn't say he was still President... I wrote he is trying to control the government through this grass-root of his, his own shadow government.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Apparently one of the ways Obama and Holder want to "win" is by taking control of "Gerrymandering". (Actually had to look that up)

Currently the Democratic Party is at a disadvantage in the House of Representatives, in part, because of gerrymandering.

The group, according to Politico, cited the statistic that Republicans won 49 percent of the vote in the 2016 elections for the House of Representatives, but earned 55 percent of the seats.

The new National Democratic Redistricting Committee will approach the issue in a number of ways.

First, they'll look to win more state elections for Democrats, as most states' lawmakers are responsible for redistricting plans after the census is taken each decade.

In states where ballot initiative are allowed, the group will push for new laws that take redistricting responsibilities away from partisan lawmakers and put them into nonpartisan commissions, which would in turn draw new Congressional districts.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They want put "non-partisan commissions" set up by Obama and Holder to control "gerrymandering"... Gee, i got to wonder what sort of people two democrats would want to control "gerrymandering"?... Perhaps other democrats?... Naaa, right?... How is it possible two democrats would set up a commission headed by "democrats" and somehow it would make "gerrymandering" non-partisan...

They even call it: The new National Democratic Redistricting Committee. but I guess the fact that it will be a democrat commission will put gerrymandering at the hands of a "non-partisan" commission...

And to top it off Holder claims.

'This is really a battle for our democracy,' Holder told reporters on Tuesday wrote Politico. 'This notion that people are denied their ability to cast a meaningful vote ... is inconsistent with who we say we are, inconsistent with what we say our democracy is about.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

How is it setting up commissions with democrats controlling "gerrymandering" going to help the Republic?

It seems that Obama and Holder were already planning for this for at least a year.

By Christopher Ingraham January 13, 2016
In his State of the Union speech, President Obama called on lawmakers and the public to take a number of steps "to change the system to reflect our better selves" for "a better politics." The top item on that list was to end partisan gerrymandering: "we have to end the practice of drawing our congressional districts so that politicians can pick their voters, and not the other way around," Obama said.

www.washingtonpost.com...

So Obama, and Holder pretty much want to be able to control, and rig our elections more, by having a commission set up by them to control gerrymandering... Great...

edit on 4-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
To plan and plot the downfall of the President is to plan and plot the downfall of America and it's people. That's what it is.

Imagine the Dems weren't a political party but were instead just some 'people', would these current activities be acceptable, or even legal? I think not. They would be considered an enemy, rounded up and bounced all the way to jail.

These people are engaging in activities that are intended to undermine and destroy your elected President, they're doing it in your own country and under your very noses. Take away the 'politician' label and look again at what they're doing. Open your eyes and see it for what it is.

Oh, you mean sort of like the "Stop Obama Express"? That went on for 8 years. I cant seem to recall any arrests in that matter. But I guess that doesn't count since you disliked Obama.

What will happen if they're successful in their plot? No more democracy? What's the plan? Another election? What if Trump wins again? More protests? More violence? A coup? What?

Accept the democratic vote and let the new President get on with his job. If he really is as incompetent as the Dems would have you believe he'll bring himself down all on his own without their assistance, and no-one will vote for him ever again. That's how democracy works. Those who don't like or want it should go live in China.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hope and Change ? more like Lie and B---h

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Point out how Obama is still the President with three terms. Like I said, nothing he is doing is illegal. You just need to get over it.

Didn't say he was still President... I wrote he is trying to control the government through this grass-root of his, his own shadow government.

Which is a nonsense thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Apparently one of the ways Obama and Holder want to "win" is by taking control of "Gerrymandering". (Actually had to look that up)

If this is the first you're hearing about gerrymandering, then that's really sad. It's very important that people are aware of how their voting power is being taken from them.

Many areas of the nation have been gerrymandered, for hundreds of years by both parties in order to make it next to impossible in order to force victories for the benefiting party. It's an atrocious practice, and if Obama wants to fight against it I'd be excited about that.. But he doesn't, he's just upset that the democrats have been losing the gerrymandering war lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join