It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosive Articles About Trump Released Today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And make sure you pack your bags when you move to Russia.

originally posted by: Jiggly
make sure to look under your bed for russians before you fall asleep

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: rickymouse

Him talking to those officials was official government business, part of his job.

He lied under oath. When under oath if someone asks if you have had met with any Russian officials during a period of time and you say no. You don't get to later say it didn't count because it was work.

Caught is such a lie the guy should remove himself the investigation. If he doesn't then it will always look like he is covering things up.

From the wiki page.

In a statement on March 1, Sessions said, "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."[80][81][82] US Justice Department spokesman Sarah Isgur Flores said that, "There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer. He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign – not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee."[81][83][84]

en.wikipedia.org... Maybe you should actually read the real facts before taking a stance. Don't be just accepting BS from people who are spurting untruths to create Chaos without looking at official information about the incident.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Clickbait Dat Bee Otch People , Eatum Up those Who Hunger for a Deception Sandwich ........

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't understand Russian.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Clickbait Dat Bee Otch People , Eatum Up those Who Hunger for a Deception Sandwich ........

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So many Russian connections and Republicans continue to play stupid... well, maybe not play....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Сторона научил их товарищей в Америке, а также , следите за хорошую работу . Народов революции ЖИЗНЬ ! Da ...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The stupid WIKI "facts" you are quoting were all made AFTER he has been called out for lying.

Why don't you quote what he said under oath? Probably because it doesn't look so good if you did.

The swamp just keeps getting deeper a with this administration.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The stupid WIKI "facts" you are quoting were all made AFTER he has been called out for lying.

Why don't you quote what he said under oath? Probably because it doesn't look so good if you did.

Where is your link to the transcript of exactly what was asked and his response to the question. I want to see it to make a determination before I accept your version. I searched and found that most actual government responses said the same as that wiki article said. So why should I believe a half baked reporter's quote over an official interpretation

Give me some real evidence of what was asked.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Where is your link to the transcript of exactly what was asked and his response to the question. I want to see it to make a determination before I accept your version. I searched and found that most actual government responses said the same as that wiki article said. So why should I believe a half baked reporter's quote over an official interpretation

Give me some real evidence of what was asked.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

He talks about it in relations to the campaign in that statement, it seems clear to me from going over the statement multiple times that he made that it was relevant to the campaign. Actually, Sessions is very precise in much of his statements, he seems to say things correctly like a judge would.

I think the accusations against him for lying to the senator are unfounded.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Remember Obama telling Lavrov he'll "have more flexibility after the elections". He sounded like a pandering weak kneed leader.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

He talks about it in relations to the campaign in that statement, it seems clear to me from going over the statement multiple times that he made that it was relevant to the campaign. Actually, Sessions is very precise in much of his statements, he seems to say things correctly like a judge would.

I agree with you.
Trey Gowdy weighs in on the issue.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I agree with you.
Trey Gowdy weighs in on the issue.

Seems so strange that reporters try to bait people to try to get information they want to exploit. This interview was good, the guy kept the reporter from leading his interview in a direction that could be misused against him later. Maybe Trump should hire him to teach him a thing or two about how to avoid getting baited by reporters.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Trey Gowdy could well end up sitting on the Supreme Court, dudes an allstar.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

He is the kind of guy we want sitting in the supreme court. There should be no strong liberals or strong conservatives there, Judges should interpret the law, not be bias because of their political beliefs.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Do you think your post makes sense? I have no idea how to answer this because it has nothing to do with the line of conversation.
It's like in the middle of a talk on car repair shops someone say well yes stove pipes and cookie crumbs.

Help me a bit here.
Oh and there's no doubt that Russia hacked the DNC . There's no doubt in that AT ALL.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Gowdy has never been a judge in any court. Those that sit at the highest court in our land have a proven track record of making good decisions based on the law. If he was somehow appointed to that position it would be one of the worst farces ever perpetrated on the US justice system.

Since Sessions has recused himself from any investigation into Trumps collusion with Russia it should satisfy most people.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

how was he competent. he helped the saudis fund isis yes but that is not a good thing. you might consider trump a jokre but he hit the ground rolling on day one he started fulfilling hes promises. the only promise obama kept was to his insurance buddies by helping them rape us for our money.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Another great post. About......

Nothing.

Endless stream of Anti-Trump threads.

Call yourself American. The American people voted him in.

Or is it, you agree when its your choice that wins, then it works but when its not your choice. It is broken...

Ab-so-loooootly bananas!! All of you.

edit on 4-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join