It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosive Articles About Trump Released Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The right wingers have a lot to worry about right now

No. No we don't. Trump is the president. Hillary will NEVER be the president. All is good in the world.

Now, Trump is a Democrat ... I'll grant you that. Do you really want to take him out and let Pence ascend?

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!! You lose!!
I hate to admit it, but that's my greatest fear atm and why I'd rather sick with trump. So long as he learns WHY WE CAN'T NUKE THE M.E.!!! G*Ded idiot.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Lol the Russian threat again huh.

You may hate Obama, but his administration was competent

Lol maybe you forgot about the youtube video lie that caused a terrorist attack and the gun running to mexican cartels ect

Obamas intel gathering lol it was a 4chan fan fiction article about donald trump getting peed on by russian hookers that made all of the left and john mccann look like retards! The best part was it was a setup by 4chan pol in the first place to make the left look like morons. Who do you think was spreading the fake info around to journalist? What is really sad is the left is still trying to blame russians when they have nothing.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He's just trying to troll, but the sad part is that Moby is looking more and more correct by each passing day.

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: JinMI

LOL! Not trying to "trigger" someone. Just showing facts and the truth to people that have been brainwashed by years of indoctrination. I know for many right wingers, it's hard to grasp this concept, but you've been lied to all these years to vote against and support things that are not in your best interests.

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Your threads always seem to illicit a certain reaction from the right.

Says the poster who quotes Moby and a super duper secret source? Righty oh!

Did he quote Moby today? No. Was the Moby quote relevant to the other post you refer to? Yes. Are you saying thst just to be mean? Yes.

4chan fan fiction =peegate = intelligence community intel on trump russian ties.
Lol moby intel on trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The left has never really cared much about details. Just give them a juicy headline to chew on and they'll be blocking ambulances in the streets.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think this is close to the truth. Democrats are really reaching when they think Trump colluded with Russia to rig the elections. There is a possibility of it still, however from what I read, most, if not all, of the meetings and communications were standard procedure such as Jeff Session's meeting with the Russian ambassador.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The same goes for Trump innocent until proven guilty. I can't shake the feeling that a third party maybe involved with all this russia business to steer up a war. Russia is not going to tolerate this much longer.

You might not be far off...but not in the way you think. Putin was KGB, still is except in name. Destabilizing the US has been a long term goal of the former Soviet Union. At this point, the US is as close to being unstable as it has ever been. The right is eroding faith in institutions such as the media. The left is eroding faith in institutions such as the Federal government and the Presidency.

So even if Russia isn't involved, it's certainly reaching a long term goal that give itself more power and influence within the world politic.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

No it's not.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

But none of the other committee members met with russia and sessions didn't report the meeting to the committee . That sounds sus to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why would they? It was Sessions office. They don't bug senators .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Bernie Babies, HIll Shills, and Barry Faeries are so desperate.

It's hilarious that their chosen ideology is being rejected in mass.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Why would they? It was Sessions office. They don't bug senators .

Then why would they meet with SENATOR Sessions? Do you think before posting?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

He met with the people from other countries because he was working for our government at the time and that was his job. That is what this article says anyway. Sessions did not know for sure that he was going to be getting this job or whether Trump was going to ask him to run something at the time. I don't consider that lying, he was doing his job which is what he was getting paid for. The second article is stupid, nobody is going to call him a liar for what he said, he says he did not discuss the subject they asked him about, he probably didn't. If he did it was to do with his job at the time, not Trump.

I have to disagree. He swore that he didn't have any meetings with the Russians. Now unless HE turned into a completely different person like maybe multiple personalities then he lied. It is simple it is plain and irrefutable.

It doesn't matter which suit he wore at the time of the meeting. Because he lied about at the very least he needs to recuse himself from the investigation. It is a big deal if he doesn't.

If this is the way they want it, then no person who has ever had a conversation with a Russian Ambassador Should be allowed to run for office or be on the White house team, including Presidential candidates. Hillary has spoken to Russian Ambassadors, so has Kerry. No past secretary of state should be allowed to run for office or work under the next president.

I don't see any problem with this as long as every person who has ever talked to a Russian official is banned from holding office when they pass a new law. Even if a Present Pentagon official is chosen for office, they should be banned from being on the President's team or running for president if they have ever contacted an official of a country that is controvercial.

Make a rule, then follow that rule to a T. What happened to diplomatic relations?.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

The same goes for Trump innocent until proven guilty. I can't shake the feeling that a third party maybe involved with all this russia business to steer up a war. Russia is not going to tolerate this much longer.

You might not be far off...but not in the way you think. Putin was KGB, still is except in name. Destabilizing the US has been a long term goal of the former Soviet Union. At this point, the US is as close to being unstable as it has ever been. The right is eroding faith in institutions such as the media. The left is eroding faith in institutions such as the Federal government and the Presidency.

So even if Russia isn't involved, it's certainly reaching a long term goal that give itself more power and influence within the world politic.

Hillary Clinton had relations with the Russians before she ran for president, she did not have very good relations though. But she probably had spoken to a lot of controvercial people in her job as secretary of state.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
make sure to look under your bed for russians before you fall asleep

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How did you jump from what I said to what you just claimed?

The guy LIED about meetings with Russian officials. Therefore he should remove himself the investigation of Trump affiliations with Russia.

That is basic common sense. If you disagree then please explain why.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hillary Clinton had relations with the Russians before she ran for president, she did not have very good relations though. But she probably had spoken to a lot of controvercial people in her job as secretary of state.

What does that have to do with anything I posted?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How did you jump from what I said to what you just claimed?

The guy LIED about meetings with Russian officials. Therefore he should remove himself the investigation of Trump affiliations with Russia.

That is basic common sense. If you disagree then please explain why.

Him talking to those officials was official government business, part of his job. When you are asked if you cheated on your taxes, does that mean you are supposed to start saying yes, the place I worked cheated on their taxes so technically since I was working in their office, I have to tell you.

I was not off topic, I was trying to show that most of the higher ranking government officials talk to people from other countries if it is part of their job. How about Kerry, do you think he never talked to any foreign country government officials before he was made Secretary of State? What about Hillary, before she took the Secretary of State job, she had talked to foreign officials, and technically some that profited by her being secretary of state.

You give relative information when you are questioned. I would have said I have talked to some Russian officials as part of my job, but not my campaign if I was questioned about it. But that would have been discounted info anyway, it is being discounted. There are no present problems with what he did at the government level because he was probably asked if he had talked to anyone about anything tied to the Trump campaign.. He said no.

I see many people can't comprehend things right, maybe our schools should teach people more about government and econ.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

What does that have to do with anything I posted?

Woops, must have posted a reply to the wrong person. Sorry about that.
edit on 2-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
When will msm start promoting reality and stop with the dramatics?

I guess the positive-themed congressional address didn't produce anything to chomp at the bit over?

Could have written article about dreaming big, but no, we're not done crying yet...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Him talking to those officials was official government business, part of his job.

He lied under oath. When under oath if someone asks if you have had met with any Russian officials during a period of time and you say no. You don't get to later say it didn't count because it was work.

Caught is such a lie the guy should remove himself the investigation. If he doesn't then it will always look like he is covering things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join