It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosive Articles About Trump Released Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
LOL! Not trying to "trigger" someone. Just showing facts and the truth to people that have been brainwashed by years of indoctrination. I know for many right wingers, it's hard to grasp this concept, but you've been lied to all these years to vote against and support things that are not in your best interests.

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Your threads always seem to illicit a certain reaction from the right.

Says the poster who quotes Moby and a super duper secret source? Righty oh!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Very Fake News ...

Very unoriginal post.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I imagine Obama would have done something like that before he left. He most likely did more in his last 10 days to fend off what Trump would try to destroy in years.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

LOL! Not trying to "trigger" someone. Just showing facts and the truth to people that have been brainwashed by years of indoctrination. I know for many right wingers, it's hard to grasp this concept, but you've been lied to all these years to vote against and support things that are not in your best interests.

Did he quote Moby today? No. Was the Moby quote relevant to the other post you refer to? Yes. Are you saying thst just to be mean? Yes.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Mean? No.

Simple response to false reasoning and logic. Yes

Logic over emotion if you will.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Mean? No.

No, it was to take a jab at him. Not any special logical move. That really sucks as an answer. Mud pit or not, ppl get your skills up.
edit on 1-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I have no boogeyman, unlike yourself, who is constantly fussing on ATS about the Russians and Trump. Nice try, throwing blanket statements at somebody who is a Libertarian, not a Rebublican, and hoping something will stick.

That's the thing I have noticed about the new alt-left. Lots of accusations, silly race-baiting, and pillow-biting over the Russkies taking over. I can still feel the sand on my knees when we had to get under our desks for a nuclear bomb drill at school in the 60s because they were most certainly going to bomb us any day......freakin' deja vu, this is. Recycling boogeymen to keep the populace afraid and allowing the old power structure to remain in place.

*Yawn*

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This desperate clawing for anything at all (just the tiniest scrap) on Trump has gone beyond laughable and has now gone into the realm of downright sad and clinically psychotic.

I really truly feel for some of you folks! It must be a horrific place where you live out your days.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Mean? No.

No, it was to take a jab at him. Not any special logical move. That really sucks as an answer. Mud pit or not, ppl get your skills up.

Mud-pit police?

Very unoriginal post.

Have anything on topic?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't have to claw for the Trump dirt to become evident. If he wants to drain the swamp he should can his entire incompetent, corrupt, billionaire club cabinet and resign. Or he can continue on and we can watch them all drop off like flies as their corruption oozes out.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Now, Trump is a Democrat ... I'll grant you that. Do you really want to take him out and let Pence ascend?

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!! You lose!!

Ok, that was funny. Might be the first star you've ever gotten from me.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't have to claw for the Trump dirt to become evident. If he wants to drain the swamp he should can his entire incompetent, corrupt, billionaire club cabinet and resign. Or he can continue on and we can watch them all drop off like flies as their corruption oozes out.

I'm going to quote this just so it doesn't disappear. It's just too precious to let go.

Do you even have one shred of proof to support your allegations here?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He's just trying to troll, but the sad part is that Moby is looking more and more correct by each passing day.

Did he quote Moby today? No. Was the Moby quote relevant to the other post you refer to? Yes. Are you saying thst just to be mean? Yes.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He met with the people from other countries because he was working for our government at the time and that was his job. That is what this article says anyway. Sessions did not know for sure that he was going to be getting this job or whether Trump was going to ask him to run something at the time. I don't consider that lying, he was doing his job which is what he was getting paid for.

The second article is stupid, nobody is going to call him a liar for what he said, he says he did not discuss the subject they asked him about, he probably didn't. If he did it was to do with his job at the time, not Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

He's just trying to troll, but the sad part is that Moby is looking more and more correct by each passing day.

Yes....my posting history clearly illustrates your claim. /sarc

I see you refused to acknowledge my post about how any of this is relevant without actual proof of Russian interference in our elections.

Care to speak upon that?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He met with the people from other countries because he was working for our government at the time and that was his job. That is what this article says anyway. Sessions did not know for sure that he was going to be getting this job or whether Trump was going to ask him to run something at the time. I don't consider that lying, he was doing his job which is what he was getting paid for. The second article is stupid, nobody is going to call him a liar for what he said, he says he did not discuss the subject they asked him about, he probably didn't. If he did it was to do with his job at the time, not Trump.

I have to disagree. He swore that he didn't have any meetings with the Russians. Now unless HE turned into a completely different person like maybe multiple personalities then he lied. It is simple it is plain and irrefutable.

It doesn't matter which suit he wore at the time of the meeting. Because he lied about at the very least he needs to recuse himself from the investigation. It is a big deal if he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
so im guessing this is to counter the NYtimes article that was released today stating that the alphabet agencies have found zero ties to russia for trump? trying to keep that narrative alive i guess

The head of the Intelligence Committee said it first, a week ago. Today's announcement is just further confirmation. Expect more of the same, as more reports are released.

Poor Democrats. Their irrational obsessions will lock them out of power for at least another decade.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha Obama quickly became a useful idiot for the "Deep State Shadow Government" after he was elected. There was plenty of useful intel on obama for the rogue elements in the alphabet agencies to blackmail him. This goes way beyond Obama trying to sabotage President Trump, Trump is fighting the dark forces that have become ingrained in our government for a long time. What alarms them the most is that President Trump wants peace with Russia. The whole Ukraine coup was a CIA /Soros/"Shadow Government" operation gone wrong when Russia moved in to protect Crimea. They are infuriated that everyday Americans that love the USA had the audacity to vote President Trump in to office, now they are going to try their best to exact revenge on President Trump and the everyday people that voted for him. The New York Times is an assrag for the CIA.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Is this the best that you and your intel source buddy at Burger King could come up with?
Sessions has been a US Senator for 20 years and as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, he would have had contact with countless foreign diplomats over those 20 years. And that would include....now cover your eyes and ears, so you don't get scared.....that would include Russian diplomats.
Your desperation at pushing this narrative, which includes the story about your friend the intel spook, is bordering on insanity.
I am starting to believe that you have 2 accounts here on ATS.
One is SeekingAlpha and the other is theantediluvian.....1 by day and 1 by night I guess. Because the hysterics and hyperventilating of the threads from both accounts are strangely similar.
Anyway, you keep on daydreaming about Trump's impeachment, it might make the 8 years of Trump's Presidency go by quicker for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The right wingers have a lot to worry about right now and you can see why the Trump administration is doing its damnedest to try and get rid of the Russian issue for his administration.

NY Times reported today that the Obama Administration did its best to investigate, collect information, and shared/collaborated with European allies on intel gathering before his administration ended to help us as well as protect them from Russia. This is a very well written article. You may hate Obama, but his administration was competent (unlike this joke that's in office right now) and was smart to share their findings with our allies because he knew Trump may try to suppress the intel...something he got right. Even though Trump is trying to defund the intelligence community, our allies won't have that problem and will continue to complete the investigation on Russia's influence.

tinyurl.com...

Second article is about the AG, Jeff Sessions, having discussions with Russia. Not that big of a deal until you find out that he lied during his confirmation about it and it is provable. This could not be worse for Sessions because he can kiss his chances of being a part of a Russian investigation good bye. Plus, he needs to be removed from the AG immediately because of his lie during the confirmation hearing.

tinyurl.com...

We have to get to the end of this. Trump needs to cooperate. As I mentioned in other threads, it's just a matter of time before it all comes out.

You really should start charging us rent for the amount of space we occupy in your head on a constant basis.

You forgot to list this URL on what actually happened. But hey...I don't blame the left for trying their best to spin common practice in yet another fake news story: therightscoop.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join