It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosive Articles About Trump Released Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The right wingers have a lot to worry about right now and you can see why the Trump administration is doing its damnedest to try and get rid of the Russian issue for his administration.

NY Times reported today that the Obama Administration did its best to investigate, collect information, and shared/collaborated with European allies on intel gathering before his administration ended to help us as well as protect them from Russia. This is a very well written article. You may hate Obama, but his administration was competent (unlike this joke that's in office right now) and was smart to share their findings with our allies because he knew Trump may try to suppress the intel...something he got right. Even though Trump is trying to defund the intelligence community, our allies won't have that problem and will continue to complete the investigation on Russia's influence.

tinyurl.com...

Second article is about the AG, Jeff Sessions, having discussions with Russia. Not that big of a deal until you find out that he lied during his confirmation about it and it is provable. This could not be worse for Sessions because he can kiss his chances of being a part of a Russian investigation good bye. Plus, he needs to be removed from the AG immediately because of his lie during the confirmation hearing.

tinyurl.com...

We have to get to the end of this. Trump needs to cooperate. As I mentioned in other threads, it's just a matter of time before it all comes out.
edit on 1-3-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Very Fake News ...

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The right wingers have a lot to worry about right now

No. No we don't. Trump is the president. Hillary will NEVER be the president. All is good in the world.

Now, Trump is a Democrat ... I'll grant you that. Do you really want to take him out and let Pence ascend?

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!! You lose!!

+5 more 
link   
Fly-by-Night sources.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Damn, my ears will be ringin for weeks after this explosion.....

More like an aftershock wave.

I am noting a sickness within ATS.

Will last another 60 days, and then some.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sad to read that when you have nothing to come back with, you revert to a little child.

originally posted by: Snarl

The right wingers have a lot to worry about right now

No. No we don't. Trump is the president. Hillary will NEVER be the president. All is good in the world.

Now, Trump is a Democrat ... I'll grant you that. Do you really want to take him out and let Pence ascend?

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!! You lose!!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Second article is about the AG, Jeff Sessions, having discussions with Russia. Not that big of a deal until you find out that he lied during his confirmation about it and it is provable. This could not be worse for Sessions because he can kiss his chances of being a part of a Russian investigation good bye. Plus, he needs to be removed from the AG immediately because of his lie during the confirmation hearing.

“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” Sessions spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores said. “Last year, the Senator had over 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian, German and Russian ambassadors. He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

However, Justice officials acknowledged that Mr. Sessions had spoken with Mr. Kislyak twice: once, among a group of ambassadors who approached him at a Heritage Foundation event during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July and, separately, in an office meeting on Sept. 8. The contacts were first reported by The Washington Post.

Both of your sources list the "office meeting" and cite no context to that meeting which is strikingly odd.

Sarah Isgur Flores, Mr. Sessions’s spokeswoman, said “there was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer” because he did not communicate with the ambassador in his capacity as a Trump campaign surrogate. She said Mr. Sessions had at least 25 conversations in 2016 with ambassadors from a range of nations — including Britain, Japan, China, Germany and Russia — while on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

It is also worth mentioning and keeping in mind that all this nonsense surrounds the premise, that as of now is still false, that Russia had something to do with the elections.

Pissing in the wind seems like a common phrase this week....I'll use it.
edit on 1-3-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
President Trump's speech last night really re-ignited the butt-hurt haters in the media didn't it! The TEFLON candidate is now the TEFLON President, LOL. Poor babies.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Was this your "top secret I can't tell you source" from yesterday?

Waiting for the explosive part..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Obama rushing to save intel on Trump isnt all that surprising, I would think it would be expected no matter who is President if someone of the opposing party is coming in. I would think Trump would be doing it too if another party was elected in 2020. I don't think thats a massive deal.

I am interested in the Russia deal, I dont mind Russia, I have no issues with them, I would like peace with them. But I also do not want them to be having direct influence and potential corruption our President no matter who that is. The same as I wouldnt want the Saudi's, Germans, or any other country having direct influence over a candidate and I do believe that an independent investigation is a good idea. A true investigation that once and for all can say yes or no on the issue. I do feel like this should have all been relatively disprovable, I feel like the tax returns could potentially reveal a lot about the validity to all of this. Its all just a little too suspicious to me, there seems to be quite a lot of smoke for there to be absolutely no fire.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
More like a firecracker really. I fail to see the connection to Trump. Sessions had lots of meetings with ambassadors from other countries. Obama was caught on tape when he brokered some kind of shady deal but nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Very Fake News ...

Why? Because you don't like it?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Confirmation records say the opposite. He's screwed.

originally posted by: D8Tee

“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” Sessions spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores said. “Last year, the Senator had over 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian, German and Russian ambassadors. He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Because there was nothing there. If there was something there, it would have been much bigger because the right wingers were trying their best to discredit Obama despite the fact that they had nothing on him.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
More like a firecracker really. I fail to see the connection to Trump. Sessions had lots of meetings with ambassadors from other countries. Obama was caught on tape when he brokered some kind of shady deal but nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Confirmation records say the opposite. He's screwed.

originally posted by: D8Tee

You got some proof of that?

Benjamin Wittes, editor in chief of the blog Lawfare, said on Twitter that there’s probably not enough for a perjury charge. He argued that there is enough ambiguity about whether Sessions, at his hearing, meant he had no communication with Russia as part of his work as a campaign surrogate versus his work as a senator. If he was speaking exclusively about his work on the behalf of the campaign, Sessions could argue that his work as a US senator was a separate matter.

edit on 1-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nope. This is something in addition to what I found out. There are a few different trails our IC is research. The trail I heard about yesterday is different from this one.

quote]originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

link   
Nope. This is something in addition to what I found out. There are a few different trails our IC is research. The trail I heard about yesterday is different from this one.

link   

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just watch the confirmation hearing on Youtube. It's all there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join