It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is my logic about relationships?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie
a reply to: Profusion

So what your're saying is; you ARE coming onto an internet forum asking complete strangers to validate your creepy and weird ways of thinking, in a totally non-ironic, actually serious way...

Ok dude, I'll look out for you in the news.

I've admitted many times on this forum that these types of threads are not very serious (sort of based on a true story)...

Having a Trashed Username

It's all in good fun. These threads are constructed to get a certain type of response. You got the irony part right and all that... it's role playing to a great extent.

It's still based on a true story...
edit on 2-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Still doesn't change the fact you are going to be a loooonely man. If I was going to role play as someone else on the internet, it wouldn't be as a guy with severely troubling ideas about women. It'd probably be Beyonce or someone...

I'm outie!
edit on 2-3-2017 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wtf are you saying to her? That's the biggest mixed signal I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The fact you have an association with her, is a relationship.

If you don't want a relationship with her then don't talk, or respond.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Are you prepared to take any responsibility for yourself whatsoever?

You want all the responsibility for a relationship - if one should develop - to be taken by the woman you mention in the OP.

You've deflected just about every post you've got on this thread that doesn't fit the type of response you want.

Excuses, excuses and more excuses.

Just in case you wanted some serious advice, here it is: do not get involved with a woman who is trying to extricate herself from an existing relationship. You don't know what she might want you for.

How needy or desperate do you think she might be to jump straight into the arms of some random bloke off the internet?

One who blows hot and cold to boot.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People always say women are complicated and hard to understand... I counter that men can sometimes be just as much!

What (I think) totally won me over with my husband, made me ready to follow him to the moon and back, or whatever, was that he didn't have such floundering ambiguities.

He is simple that way, I want, or I don't want.
If I want, I will have.

I frigging love that simplicity and .... what I will sometimes call "pigheadedness". Because it can be a pain at times, but when he decides he wants something, he WILL have it and NOTHING will stop him!

I still have a love letter he wrote to me once in which he stated clearly- "we don't have much to aid us, we have a lot fo challenges in front of us (being from different countries and all...) but - We will make it. We WILL make a wonderful life together. That is the truth."

Now I had had lots of gushy love letters in the past, with fantasies of futures , but never from someone that was so singleminded and confident about what he wanted and sure that it could be done.

I suggest that if a woman is attracted to a slightly ambiguous attraction by a guy, it is because she also is slightly unsure, and has use of the guy in some way other than sincere love.

And as much as guys like to imagine they could be used for sex, it is not that common amongst women... it is more likely to be a some other reason.

But hell, if that's okay with you, there's no rules when it comes to human relating!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Regarding whining: I've read some of your threads, and you whine. You try to disguise it with what you think are intellectual-sounding sentences, but in actuality, whenever someone disagrees with you, you whine. You made 6 threads a day about "World War 3 has begun" for a few weeks last year and got into a tiffy when folks didn't agree, for example.

I thought you were actually doing some self-examining and asking for help, which is a virtue, in my view.

But you're not. You're stealthily demanding that all of your posts be agreed to and praised.

There's hope for you, if you merely consider some of the thoughts you've been given by your fellow man, right here in this thread.

Good luck, Profusion! I'm rooting for you, even though I won't bother with your threads again.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

This is really far from the truth. I want to add something in my defense...

A woman who asked me out (and I essentially turned her down) a few months ago WINKED AT ME today (after trying to start a conversation with me that I cut her off from because I had something to do). I haven't had a woman who was not my significant other wink at me before. She is attractive too.

You're just so wrong, trust me.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I get the feeling you're very very wrongly interpreting normal interaction from women. Did she put her finger to her eye after and examine it?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

The context: This woman asked me out about three months ago by saying (paraphrased), "If you want to have coffee together or something, just let me know." She always tries to make conversation with me when she sees me. She was trying to strike up a conversation with me just before the wink.

As she was turning away from me, she winked. Both of her hands remained at her sides the whole time (as if I don't know what a wink is). I thought it was cool because she winked straight into turning her head so that the wink would conclude just when I could no longer see the front of her face. She's definitely done it before.

ETA: There was no one else anywhere near us.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are you trying to persuade me, or yourself?

Sorry to say it, but you're incredibly beta, aren't you? Work that out, and do us and yourself a favour

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie
Sorry to say it, but you're incredibly beta, aren't you? Work that out, and do us and yourself a favour

I am trying to project that with this persona. It's what I'm aiming for in these types of threads.

It's interesting to me that you got what I'm doing here the other day, but now you're acting like you don't get it at all.

I plan to ignore your posts from now on.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

People don't want to read threads of you "pretending" to be a pathetic man. Please stop.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join