It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Can't Get Us And Neither Can You.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: reldra

Can I be on your list???

Please Please Please!!!

What list?

I have kept track. There are some that answered at ALL hours of the day. Made new posts at ALL hours of the day.

THE LIST!

You've "kept track" so there must be a list, whether in your head, on paper or on the computer...

Unless you're a bot!

It is mainly in my head and I don't think I can point out particular people even in mudpit, though one already posted in here.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: reldra

So you suspect there are "Repeating Timer Bots" at work ?

(there is such a thing, and they are real)

No, I suspect something else. Something more like subliminal advertising.
edit on 1-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Can I be on your list???

Please Please Please!!!

What list?

I have kept track. There are some that answered at ALL hours of the day. Made new posts at ALL hours of the day.

THE LIST!

You've "kept track" so there must be a list, whether in your head, on paper or on the computer...

Unless you're a bot!

It is mainly in my head and I don't think I can point out particular people even in mudpit, though one already posted in here.

At least one!

They can't hide

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I suspect. I don't really know if it is someone that just has a lot of free time. There are others that fit the mold though.

They will always answer with the same talking point, even if it was debunked 3 years ago. They will answer a post at almost any time of the day or night. When you show the debunking, they ignore it.

They will, in fact, type the same debunked thing the next day and the day after that.
edit on 1-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So you suspect there are "Repeating Timer Bots" at work ?

(there is such a thing, and they are real)

No, I suspect something else. Something more like subliminal advertising.

I'm intrigued.

I used to write poetry.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Unfortunately there are people I fully believe are humans that do such things = /

Not that they post at the craziest times, or are on 24/7 - Just that you can see that certain people, that seem to act like people, post very similar things when that thing is popular. Hillary emails were one of those things, for instance. Nothing new could come to light, no prosecution or anything, yet they'd post the same thing all the time, and it'd still get tons of attention.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

True. I lived through the mail witch hunt here. I even went over on wikileaks and learned how to look them up. At one point someone thought I was lying that I didn't know how. I didn't know how. I just didn't really care and any mail found to be GROUNDBREAKING which there were none, would be posted here.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Shared accounts are a thing.

A practiced eye can see the difference in writing styles, phrasing, etc.

Still, good thoughts and good poem.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Maybe there are. Thank you Gryphon

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

" He is a fairly well known musician, so obviously, the discussion was all anti-trump in nature."

Jerry Lee Lewis?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Shared accounts are a thing.

A practiced eye can see the difference in writing styles, phrasing, etc.

Perhaps finally, one thing we can agree on.
Yes, those "accounts" are obvious, and quite
a lot of years before Mr. Trump was President.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I keep very odd hours since if am lucky manage maybe 3 hours of sleep a day . Between conducting business with people in vastly different timezones and insomnia its a wonder that get any sleep .
So no not everyone who posts at all hours is a bot .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

/yawn

Sometimes, agreement is overrated.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

okay sista...i need stars thank you
i wont argue over mr. trump with you
but uh yeah...bye

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So in your opinion what percentage of Trump supporters or people on the right are troll accounts?

Also, you could say some of the same things about some leftist posting on this site. They repeat the same sentences in answer. The same talking points over and over. Are these people also in a trance?

Also ATS is easy to check at all hours of the day. A lot of people use mobile more than a PC. I look at it as the same as facebook. People post there, like, and comment etc. at all hours of the day so why cant they do it here?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ah, i c what u did there.

If only we had less of those dirty Christians, this world would be a better place. Thank you for making that clear.

Perhaps you should check yourself for some of that anger. I don't think "others" are the only people feeling it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Which parts of the dossier were true?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I don't know why we are at war with ourselves, other than mainly, a Christian and Evangelical nightmare keeps slamming itself into politics.

I'm sorry, but nobody is grabbing your arms and plowing your own fist into your own face while saying "stop hitting yourself." PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH OTHER PEOPLE. What you see as a nightmare, I may well be enjoying as a nice dream after waking up from an 8 year nightmare which I'm fairly sure you enjoyed. You won't bend, so what in the blue hell give you the justification to expect those who don't agree with you should bend?

It takes two parties to fight... so far I've seen zero indication from the anti-Trump diehards that they're ready to act like mature, responsible Americans and give a little in exchange for meeting their demands that the other side offers concessions. Until such concessions are reciprocal and met with equivalent concessions, you may as well dunk your head into a lake and shout at the fish because the results will be the same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join