It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area Sighting (Large Craft)?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Spacespider
I would have pulled over and take the time to take a picture if I saw a alien craft ;O
just saying

I thought in the op he said that when he was getting his camera the craft was gone.

True but he drove out of sight.. and then he looked again it was gone..
He should have stopped while it was in sight

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Such a cool sighting/experience, thanks for sharing. Love the bit with the phone. Made me wonder if y'all tried to dial ***!
Any kind of after effects for you or sister? Any other experiences at the location? Don't mean to pester, just a pretty sweet sighting - thanks
Nexo

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Thanks for the post- that's a cool sighting. Is this a common road to travel for you?

Any after effects you noticed later?
Or during the the sighting?

I know it was quick, but I'm always curious if folks have any particular type of feeling/emotion/etc surrounding a sighting.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nexotop

Such a cool sighting/experience, thanks for sharing. Love the bit with the phone. Made me wonder if y'all tried to dial ***!
Any kind of after effects for you or sister? Any other experiences at the location? Don't mean to pester, just a pretty sweet sighting - thanks
Nexo

My sister was in tears. Scariest experience of her life. She knew whatever was happening wasn't normal or could be explained by what we generally know. When we walked back inside, the full stereo stack had turned on, we're talking about five different machines. Then the ceiling fans started beeping like crazy. Her phone starts getting one call after another with a *** number, three asterisks. When I answered, it was the crudest static I've ever heard. Then repeat calls of the same. Basically, every electronic device in that room turned on. I think I tried calling back, *69, didn't work though.

Lends to the theories that UFO's alter the electromagnetic fields around them as whatever power this was, I've never experienced anything like it.

Interestingly, the entire episode, we heard nothing. The UFO made zero sound. We didn't hear a boom when the trees and hillside lit up with a white flash nor did we hear anything when we saw the green light/object move.

Something interesting about the abductee which the investigators told me is she remembered screaming to wake up her husband who remained asleep next to her.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Wow, great details here. Sorry for your Sis. There is a certain 'weight' which seems to come with experiences outside of 'normal' - It's my opinion with such . . . crafts, lights, other weirdness all together . . . there are effects very undefine-able, at least in my experience. That's why I like to ask people how they felt before during and after such -

You and your Sis talk about it regularly, at all?

To you and the OP- I always appreciate the events from Bay Area and Northern Cali, as I lived around there for a long time and many oddities in the sky-

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I was driving 65 mph ona a freeway and saw it for roughly 15 seconds, not very ideal or safe to stop in that scenario.

I also had full view of the same area of the sky about 15 seconds after the hill obstruction and it had vanished.
edit on 3-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

I was driving 65 mph ona a freeway and saw it for roughly 15 seconds, not very ideal or safe to stop in that scenario.

I also had full view of the same area of the sky about 15 seconds after the hill obstruction and it had vanished.

I would have flipped my car upside down.. to have a chance to see a alien craft..
once in a lifetime

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Word on the street is that automobiles have steering wheels and brakes which come in handy when one wants to pull over and take a photo of alien spacecraft. Ya know, since you might never have the opportunity ever again.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

Word on the street is that automobiles have steering wheels and brakes which come in handy when one wants to pull over and take a photo of alien spacecraft. Ya know, since you might never have the opportunity ever again.

Yes because pulling over on a busy highway to take a pic is so safe.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

680 is a very busy freeway, it wouldn't be safe to pull over just to snap a picture.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Chances are it's ours not some alien race.
edit on 3-3-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I got that feeling actually.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There were reported sounds over Mesa, Phoenix yesterday and sightings of a triangle shaped UFO today. Here is the sighting:

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xfiles98

Im kind of surprised i havent seen any threads on the Tasmania Ufo!

What i saw looked pretty similar and was a day after the one in Tasmania.

Here is a video for the Tasmania event. At moments you can even see white flashes, little orb shaped things around the craft. I saw the same thing with the ufo i saw.

Theyre saying its simply a plane and its contrail. Do they think we is stupid? There are no wings!

edit on 3-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Yes it is an aircraft contrail. You are failing to understand just how large even non-persistent contrails can be and especially generated by large airliners with four engines. Aircraft such as the Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 are well known for it.

You are also failing to take in perspective and the distance that you can see such contrails. Yes, if the aircraft wasn't generating a contrail it can be difficult to pick out an aircraft at cruising height and especially at distance. In that situation in the Tasmanian video with no contrail being produced you would still see reflections from the aircraft.

At the head of the trail you can see what you are claiming are "white flashes/orbs". That is the reflection off various part of the aircraft.

Watch the following video of a sunlit Airbus A380. Notice the reflections and glare off various parts of the airliner.

Boeing 737 filmed through a telescope. Notice how much glare and reflection is coming off the aircraft?

These "white flashes/orbs" in the Tasmanian video are reflections and glare off various parts of the the aircraft as it is heading away the person filming.

edit on 4/3/2017 by tommyjo because: Malformed video link corrected

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Theyre saying its simply a plane and its contrail. Do they think we is stupid? There are no wings!

Yes there are wings. Here is an image of the airliner that caused the Tasmanian UFO flap. You can also see glare and reflection in the image from the airliner.

See media fire image link in the comments section of the following video.

The airliner was an Airbus A380 flying from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) to Auckland (New Zealand). Tasmania is 11 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time so the playback is on the 27th February. Sighting 28th February Tasmania.

The playback usually only remains in the data files for about a week.

Emirates Airbus A380 UAE448 Flight Radar 24 playback link

Aircraft with sunlit contrails with glare and reflection can be deceptive.

Example

Sunlit aircraft contrails can be very deceptive. Footage from 2003 showing that aircraft moving away from the camera appear to hang in the sky.

edit on 4/3/2017 by tommyjo because: link corrected

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join