It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUTRAGE! Dems REFUSE to stand for Navy SEAL’s widow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kali74

Leftists are ant-American, anti-border, anti-Constitution.

They are authoritarian Marxists who hate everyone who doesn't think like them.

I'm sure that many hated the idea of standing for her.

No we aren't.

Are you really going to be one one of those people? The kind of person that condemns all for the actions of a small few? If so... are you going to be a hypocrite and pretend there's no hatred and violence on the right?

By the way... I'm very anti-authoritarian and very pro Constitution. I believe that the tighter we hold to the Constitution the less government and authority we need. It's a shame that so many right wing politicians don't support liberty with their agendas and can get elected/re-elected just by saying "small government" a lot and "liberals are bad".

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some people I feel the world would be better off without. DWS is one of those people, but this is fake news. However, she did not stand after Trump's civil rights comments, while everyone else did. "They generate and perpetuate fake news. They don't tell the truth. They lie, they distort, they intentionally put out false information so that they can try to control the news cycle," she said. Seriously, that's what she said. Now, does CNN do anything to inform the reader of just who DWS is? Of course not! Nevermind that Obama had to practically beg her to resign in disgrace from the freakin' DNC for DOING THE EXACT SAME THING! Now, why wouldn't CNN include that information when it's obviously relevant to her comments. I mean, they actually don't make ANY reference as to why she's so important that they're writing a story about her.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Yeah that CNN story showed her and Ellison standing up after Trump spoke.

There rumor now is "did" they stand and turn around when people were honoring for the 2nd time.

I would think CNN would have emphasized that too.

Very confusing.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If there were a God...a creator of all men, women, the world and it's creatures...and he/she came down and offered support for Trump or the right...the left would even fight him/her.

You have to understand. The left have their own religion. You are nothing unless you support them. You are trash if you oppose them. It doesn't matter who, why or when...you are the scum of the earth if you aren't....well...them.

The liberal mind is one with ISIS or any such group. Join us or die...they don't care. THAT IS THE TRUTH. If you always consider that thought when you watch their words and actions you will see it. It is as clear as day. You WON'T see that with the right. You will simply be considered wrong...not an infidel who deserves to be silenced, or death.

edit on 3/2/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There were two standing ovations. Wasserman and Shultz stood for the first one, the short one. They remained seated during the second longer 2-minute standing ovation. Scum they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join