It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It's all an act. A show for the masses. The Republicans did/do the same thing.

I seem to remember Obama being called a liar in the middle of one of his speeches. Didn't care much about that and I don't care much about this.

There's too many "snowflakes" on both sides of the aisle. Find something substantial to complain about.

Obama was a liar. He did say we could keep are doctors and Health Providers. I should know my family was affected by that lie.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And? Trump is a liar too.

link   
It would seem that those in power never mature in the same way those of us who create the wealth and do the real work do. Being among the privileged elite seems to have made them perpetual Jr. High School kids, with the same mentality and emotional maturity.

It was painful to know that people around the world were watching them and judging us by them. It's our own damn fault though. We the People have let them become too much like royalty, so they attend a function like this in their silly little pep club outfits.

Any semblance of civility is gone now. It's time to make sure our children and grandchildren are taught to not act like them and perhaps give these shows an "R" rating, since they set such horrible examples for the young.

edit on 3/1/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

link   
All you have to do is look at this site.

If people don't get their way.

They throw a fit. Like a spoiled child.

My brother would pull down his pants and stomp on them.

It's my way or burn it down.

Sounds a little short sighted...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Do all republicans suffer from amnesia or something???

You're not the "Party of NO" because you have a history of working well with the other side after all.

You fought everything of Obama's for the last 8 years. Claiming otherwise now is crazy. At one point you even shut down the damn Government over it.

You were known as the "Party of NO" and were proud of it.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And? Trump is a liar too.

just like tony montana, he always tells the truth even when he lies
at least when trump lies it is remarkable and magnificent

link   

originally posted by: network dude

I seem to remember Obama being called a liar in the middle of one of his speeches. Didn't care much about that and I don't care much about this.

There's too many "snowflakes" on both sides of the aisle. Find something substantial to complain about.

Yep, and if I remember correctly, that guy turned out to be right. Stupid snowflake.

I wasn't referring to whether he was correct or not. I was highlighting that the Right has no leg to stand on when it comes to ridiculing the Left for being "unprofessional" at speeches like this.

The snowflakes I refer to are the people that actually get worked-up over stupid crap like this.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Why are you so triggered about how people listen to a speech?

Perhaps it's because they are our Elected Officials and not just some random nobodies sherlock

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
All you have to do is look at this site.

If people don't get their way.

They throw a fit. Like a spoiled child.

My brother would pull down his pants and stomp on them.

It's my way or burn it down.

Sounds a little short sighted...

I know right! Some people even get so upset about how certain members of Congress don't behave EXACTLY how they want them to behave during a speech and make a whine thread about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The snowflakes I refer to are the people that actually get worked-up over stupid crap like this.

like the op you mean

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Obama was a liar. He did say we could keep are doctors and Health Providers. I should know my family was affected by that lie.

Again, that is not the point. The point is that a Republican was unprofessional and called him a liar in the middle of his speech. Yet, you get your panties twisted because of how the Dems reacted?

Hate to see what you would do if they stood up and called him a liar.

Your sensitive little heads would explode.

link   

So was both the Bush presidents and Obama. Starting to see a trend? Parties pander and enact the same policies as their predecessors. Starting to look like maybe there is a bigger agenda than party pandering BS.

PSSST, I'll bet a beer Trump will lie on some things too, assuming you believe he hasn't already.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Perhaps it's because they are our Elected Officials and not just some random nobodies sherlock

again
not emperor
not king
not god
not supreme leader

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ah. I guess you know how the Democrats and liberal centrists have felt the past eight years.

Seriously. 8 years of nothing but obstruction and delegitimization attempts by the Reps and they expect the Dems to bow and hold hands with them now?

Now? When the right is making zero effort to compromise?

Perhaps what you really mean is that you are disappointed they they are no better than their Republican counterparts.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

again
not emperor
not king
not god
not supreme leader

You forgot the most important one: Elected Official.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

like the op you mean

Yes.

It's getting to the point that I no longer enjoy political discussions as much as I used to because people on both sides become petulant little children on such issues.

It's become annoying and exhausting.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They are a minority that have ruined the Democratic party, but they don't represent their voters.
It was always going to be a case where people eventually got totally fed up with the behaviour of these spoiled brats.
I think last night was the final nail in the coffin for the far left movement.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bad news for all of us, good news for business as usual in all the ranks in our government. Only listening to the wants and "needs" of anyone with a fat checkbook.

America is a good example of a long term experiment of frogs in a pot of water getting ever so warm every passing minute.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The people that are deflecting this are completely missing the point. OP is showing you the facade that is the Democratic party and for you to brush it to the side instead of acknowledging they actually DONT care about America is cray cray.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join