It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Accidentally Bombs US Forces in Syria!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Not thats hard to too. The US has been arming many factions opposing Assad. Its not going to be a big issue. Russia has already bombed the boots off of ISIS and the US just complained a bit. Glad someone is doing the job right over there..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Technically nobody was invited to Syria.

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, given the US are backing terrorists, if those terrorists get bombed then so be it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

The Russians and Iranians were. Being that they are allies of Syria and all.

They were specifically asked if they'd pop in to help them deal with their pest control problem.

They have every right to be there.

Anyone who has deployed forces without the permission of the Syrians, in support for anyone but Syrian forces, has technically committed an invasion of Syria.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh yes, they have been for some time. As well as special forces from NATO's big boys (France, UK, Germany) as well as Israel.
That info came to light when the Russians supposedly hit a operations site with a caliper class missile . That was a time before the the Aleppos re-taking by the SA

That claim was bogus. You fell for a made-up story exactly the same as the BS story about captured NATO/Saudi/Israelis Officers, etc after the fall of Aleppo. Even the Syrian UN Ambassador fell for it. He even read out the bogus story at a press conference and reeled off a list of names. It was ridiculous story and right up there with Scorcha Faal non-sense.

The same gullible Syrian UN Ambassador who used a photo from Iraq and claimed that it was an image of a Syrian soldier helping a woman in Aleppo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

Russia were.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This kind of stuff happens..sort of like bombing hospitals.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
This kind of stuff happens..sort of like bombing hospitals.

With AC130 gunships for over half an hour ala Medecin Sans Frontiers

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

That claim was bogus. You fell for a made-up story
and I said ""That info came to light when the Russians supposedly hit a operations site"" So either you have reading problems or you decided to twist what I said to make some kind of point ...So tell me what it was that I fell for ?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: tommyjo

That claim was bogus. You fell for a made-up story
and I said ""That info came to light when the Russians supposedly hit a operations site"" So either you have reading problems or you decided to twist what I said to make some kind of point ...So tell me what it was that I fell for ?

I was making the point that both those stories with claims of killed and captured NATO/US/British/Saudi/Israeli Officers were fabricated non-sense. No "info came to light" apart from conspiracy driven armchair warriors fabricating a story.

A re-run of that non-sense.

The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers' coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam'an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers," the Arabic-language service of Russia's Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday. The operations room was located in the Western part of Aleppo province in the middle of sky-high Sam'an mountain and old caves. The region is deep into a chain of mountains. Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers. The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the terrorists' attacks in Aleppo and Idlib.

Iranian Fars News Link

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
De Mistura's latest collection of misfits in Geneva is not just a disgrace but another sign of EU/NATO's delusions.
These new attempts at undermining the Syrian govt will fall in a matter of days.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join