It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah 2020

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Vote the person, not the party. Though that can be hard to do, most times. As most seem to toe party lines on most issues.

I'm a democrat, my entire voting life, I've been a registered democrat. Which is very odd, as the last democratic Presidential candidate I voted for, or supported, was Gary Hart. I think I'm 0-fer on Presidential elections...so far as voting democrat.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
I would take Ariana Grande as like an ambassador to Britain though.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
THREE Oprah threads in one day.

ATS is HOT for Oprah!!

This thread is from last year. got merged making continuity pointless and bumped a dead thread..

meh, least i know to check burning people for brightness, see if they are worth saving lol

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Vote the person, not the party. Though that can be hard to do, most times. As most seem to toe party lines on most issues.

I'm a democrat, my entire voting life, I've been a registered democrat. Which is very odd, as the last democratic Presidential candidate I voted for, or supported, was Gary Hart. I think I'm 0-fer on Presidential elections...so far as voting democrat.

I am already resolved that the best thing I can do with my vote is to use it to break up the two party system. If contributing to a third party getting 5% of the vote is the only good to come from my vote, I am convinced that is more good than any Democrat and Republican would ever do in office. I would feel like a winner for the first time in 24 years.

I won't vote for any person that runs as Democrat or Republican because I can't trust them no matter what they claim to be for or against.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
January 25, 2018

After deep introspection, Oprah Winfrey has concluded that running for, and being President of the USA, is not for her.

It's a no-go from Oprah for 2020.

Oprah Winfrey, the media mogul and actress who spurred buzz of a White House bid with her stirring speech at the Golden Globes this month, told InStyle that she isn't interested in being president.

"I've always felt very secure and confident with myself in knowing what I could do and what I could not. ... I don't have the DNA for it," Winfrey told the magazine.

The former talk show host said she has received plenty of encouragement toward a campaign, and she thought the mock-ups of an Oprah 2020 mug and other campaign literature were "cute."

More at: www.npr.org...

Polls show that Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders would have beaten Oprah in the Democratic primary anyway.

I think Senator Kamala Harris is the only female who (so far) has shown an interest in the 2020 Presidential race?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hopefully someone other than those two... God, enough with the retreads.

I'm hopeful, if not sure, that Tulsi Gabbard will at least consider running. As far as I know, though, she's expressed no interest in running, or not running, as the case may be.

Biden. Sanders. Kerry. Oh, the heart just sings over those choices...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join