It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
To be fair she's a much more successful businesswoman than Donald Trump is a businessman.

How so? Her OWN network was a self admitted failure, she had to auction her studio off 2 years ago to pay off her massive debt load, and she was close to filing personal bankruptcy a year ago... she went from nearly $3 Billion net worth to struggling for cash.
empirenews.net...

Seems like calling her a successful businesswoman is living well in the past.

sounds familiar huh...

but please source more credible links to her dwindling mounts of assets...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: underwerks
If it makes Trump supporters angry, I'll vote for Oprah.

Classic example of the left's problems. You all vote and act on emotion.

Classic example of the rights projection. And why you voted in a reality TV star, but seem to have a problem with another TV star being president.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I were to pick a celebrity for President, it would either be Nicholas Cage, or Morgan Freeman. I feel like those are two that are realistic. This Oprah shenanigans is just not going to cut it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
To be fair she's a much more successful businesswoman than Donald Trump is a businessman. I would think all the people that elected Trump for the fact that he's a businessman would jump at the chance to elect Oprah.

She won't get My vote especially with the racist crap She is on record of saying in the past. Do You remember Her saying that racism will end when the old white people die off?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well # me America.........

Now i've seen it all.

I don't even know who you are any more.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

How is that racist? Racism towards blacks is perpetuated primarily due to white baby boomers and older. Younger generations are far more tolerant of people of other races if for not other reason than they didn't live in a pre-Civil Rights era.

Her comment may have been a bit hyperbolic. There's no way racism will ever die out. But it is true that a large source of it will die out with the baby boomers.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Huh? I disagree with the woman's politics. Her background in business and entertainment I couldn't care less about. People voted for Trump because of his platform, not because of his reality TV history.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Huh? I disagree with the woman's politics. Her background in business and entertainment I couldn't care less about. People voted for Trump because of his platform, not because of his reality TV history.

The reasons people voted for Trump are debatable, at best.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

LOL, I can't wait to to see the Hollyweird VP she will pick.

Will people be able to look underneath their beds to see if they won a car?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oprah's a billionaire and she still can't lose weight as told to us by a friends 9 yr old.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

She'd probably pick michelle obama because she's black.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why vote for anyone if not because you agree with their platform and positions? Here, I'll just speak for myself... I voted for him because I support the Wall, I support his immigration platform, I agree with his position on taxation, I agree with his position on the UN, NATO, and US playing world police, I agreed with his campaign position on Obamacare, and I agree with his position on elimination of many federal agencies and regulations.

From what I've seen of Oprah, I don't believe I'd agree with her on a single issue.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Stress triggers Oprah to overeat big time. However, she would be a better candidate than Hillary.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This has got to be a non-event.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hey Beezer thanks for posting this.

I agree, it is nice to see non lawyers/non politicians run for office, if Trump can do it, why can't she? Oprah 2020! Kid Rock might be some tough competition though.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wonder who would be her vice presidential running mate? perhaps dr. Phil

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Trump didn't win the nomination because he was a celebrity. He won it because he creamed the other Republicans in the debates.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I say we do a "trade your leader" week. Every country in the world draws a random other country and their leader has control of the country they draw for a week. Granted there would have to be rules so they can't really change anything and have no real power, but really just to give each one an idea on what each country is like to run. Personally, I would take Vatican City if I was a leader and could choose. Its only .2 square miles in size....and it is already walled in thanks to Pope Leo IV making sure the Muslims couldn't get in....and yes, for those that don't know history, that is why the wall was built around Vatican Hill....Muslims. Go Pope....Go Trump!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why vote for anyone if not because you agree with their platform and positions? Here, I'll just speak for myself... I voted for him because I support the Wall, I support his immigration platform, I agree with his position on taxation, I agree with his position on the UN, NATO, and US playing world police, I agreed with his campaign position on Obamacare, and I agree with his position on elimination of many federal agencies and regulations.

From what I've seen of Oprah, I don't believe I'd agree with her on a single issue.

I feel the tone of this last election has irrevocably changed the voting landscape. Sure, there will be people who still vote for candidates because of issues and conscience, but I believe they will be in the minority in the future.

With the rise of Trump and his style of campaigning and rhetoric becoming normalized, there will now be a Trump in every presidential election going forward. Pick your party.

This is the legacy of Donald Trump. A government and populace that mostly votes for whoever makes the other side the angriest. No compromise, no working together on anything to help everyone.

Just people trying to undermine the other side until their 4 years is up. From now, until there isn't a government or people to vote anymore.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Now that's funny -- I posted this on ATS as a sci-fi story five years ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weird to think it may be real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join