It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Oprah Winfrey suggested that the Oval Office could be in her future in an episode of Bloomberg's "The David Rubenstein Show: Peer-to-Peer Conversations" that aired Wednesday.

www.nbcnews.com...

Well folks, here's your chance to get in on the election early.

Not a lot anyone can say, Trump did it, he's no politician.

I like the idea that non-lawyers and non-career politicians are thinking of running.

It mixes things up and it's funnier than hell.

Oprah 2020, you heard it here first.

Or second, or third.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good Lord, PLEASE NO!

Now every celebrity from Kanye West to Shia Laboef to frickin Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus are going to think this is the cool thing to do. PISS OF CELEBRITIES!

Just think of all the idiots that will vote for them because they are fans of their celebrity. This could get very ugly...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh great, she will mandate that everyone join weight watchers.
I know, we need to lose a few pounds but maybe if we just got jobs where we did something we wouldn't need the diets and healthclubs..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To be fair she's a much more successful businesswoman than Donald Trump is a businessman. I would think all the people that elected Trump for the fact that he's a businessman would jump at the chance to elect Oprah.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Oprah has already played her hand-she would definitely be the first "black" president-extra bonus first woman.

She has spoken too loudly on too many subjects to play the political gain and despite reports to the contrary-she is not liked by every one-especially the cattle industry.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oprah Winfrey suggested that the Oval Office could be in her future in an episode of Bloomberg's "The David Rubenstein Show: Peer-to-Peer Conversations" that aired Wednesday.

www.nbcnews.com...

Well folks, here's your chance to get in on the election early.

Not a lot anyone can say, Trump did it, he's no politician.

I like the idea that non-lawyers and non-career politicians are thinking of running.

It mixes things up and it's funnier than hell.

Oprah 2020, you heard it here first.

Or second, or third.

The REALLY sad part about this is that she would win.

Wonder what Stedman would do.....is the US ready for a couple living together not married in the WH? And what, oh what would Oprah do with all of her companies and all of her empire?

Think she'd name Martha Stewart as Secretary of State?

link   

I think i'd rather starve myself than watch That win a Presidential Election. What a nightmare.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm fairly sure the brain damaged sheeple won't be quite so brain damaged by the time 2020 rolls around. Enough i'm hoping that they'll reject her out right. Oprah has been to some of the world leaders meetings, because she's a billionaire. Sick of this planet and watching it drown itself slowly for a few bucks, and a handful of psycho's.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You think 0bama's admin had racial tensions abound........ 0pra would bring a tidal wave of tension to America's streets. She would not be well received.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
To be fair she's a much more successful businesswoman than Donald Trump is a businessman.

How so? Her OWN network was a self admitted failure, she had to auction her studio off 2 years ago to pay off her massive debt load, and she was close to filing personal bankruptcy a year ago... she went from nearly $3 Billion net worth to struggling for cash.
empirenews.net...

Seems like calling her a successful businesswoman is living well in the past.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

She said in the Bloomberg interview video that it would "not be happening"

Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.

In the bigger picture, yes... Trump has opened up the doors for non-politicians to run, which is a good thing.

edit on 3.1.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I think she might have meant that if Trump could do it, anyone famous can...

Why not her?

Can you picture the debates?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If it makes Trump supporters angry, I'll vote for Oprah.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Maybe this trend of celebrity presidents is the slippery slope that will finally give us president Comacho.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A fantastic Democrat choice indeed !!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oprah hates people. Have you ever seen a candid video of her? Yikes!

She's deadly IMO.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
0prah is very dangerous. she is good friends with s0ros and has meetings with these elite to discuss de-population.

the bildabergers would love her in office, she is the same thing as klinton, 0bama, buzsh, klinton, etc.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
To be fair she's a much more successful businesswoman than Donald Trump is a businessman.

How so? Her OWN network was a self admitted failure, she had to auction her studio off 2 years ago to pay off her massive debt load, and she was close to filing personal bankruptcy a year ago... she went from nearly $3 Billion net worth to struggling for cash.
empirenews.net...

Seems like calling her a successful businesswoman is living well in the past.

I would definitely not want Oprah to be president but that site looks like fake news. I did a search for the "respected" economist Max Manel and couldn't find anything on the net.

Just within the past 8 months Forbes (a little bit more respectable than some non existent financial guru) estimated her net worth at $3.1 billion

www.forbes.com...

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If it makes Trump supporters angry, I'll vote for Oprah.

Classic example of the left's problems. You all vote and act on emotion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join