It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Depressed, Disoriented, Demoralized, Devastated and Discredited

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The report about them not standing for her was false. You know that right??? Of course you don't. It's so much better to believe the lie than taking the 10 seconds to find out you're wrong and need to throw all that good hate away isn't it.

Everyone gave her a standing ovation, even the Democrats.

Some of our friends pass along the most blatant lies.

It's truly disturbing behavior.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The report about them not standing for her was false. You know that right??? Of course you don't. It's so much better to believe the lie than taking the 10 seconds to find out you're wrong and need to throw all that good hate away isn't it.

I could be wrong. If I'm totally wrong that the Dem side didn't stand and applaud her along with everyone, then I will retract and apologize.

I'm not the hater though, that's not right. I only hate or despise or loath the satanist-lefists and people like Pelosi, Clinton, Podesta, Soros, even Obama, (the list goes on). I myself would be a Democrat with conservative values aka a bleeding heart Liberal. Also, I'm not even an American citizen. I'm Canadian, eh?

Edit to add: Is the Clinton staffer Grilo story also untrue?

edit on 3-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100
Good ol' Xuenchen with his Saul Alinsky tactics and red herrings....

I thought Xuenchen actually read the Conservative handbook which teaches you how to fight the haters of America who are Alinsky lovers.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

To be fair, there are propagandists who present it that way, so I understand how at first they may be fooled into believing it. But literally it only takes seconds to find out the truth of it now. The evidence is very clear and in video format of what happened and who stood and everything.

But yeah. It's disturbing indeed. It just continues to cause conflict and more hate too. But some people don't want to change that. They like the lie better and so they stick with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Is this the new demoralizing campaign?

During Obama's two terms the demoralizing campaign was "weak Obama".

This is nothing more than an organized social engineering campaign. More than likely these headlines, comments, ect are being pushed by SuperPACs, think tanks, marketing firms and anaylitics groups.

Awwww, Tavistock Institute, is that you?

As I look around and talk to insiders, I don't see any demoralized Democrats. I don't see the party falling apart. If anything, I get a renewed sense of purpose and dedication from party members. And that's saying something, as I'm not even a registered Democrat myself.

This is nothing more than a psyop -- a social engineering campaign being spread around to influence minds.

A simpler term?

Propaganda. Plain and simple.

This is nothing more than absurdly poorly put together propaganda.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes they stood. Video shows them all standing. Some democrats did sit down earlier than everyone else and that is what is shown and manipulated and been used to say they just sat there in defiance.

Sorry if I came down too hard on ya.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Forgive me I retract. I fell victim to fake news, but still did you see Nancy Pelosi..?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I don't know about the Clinton staffer thing. But it's probably true and that guy was an A-hole for saying that.

Although there is some truth to what he said in that she was just being used for politics and a photo op moment. But you have to be a real stupid prick to say that to the widow like that.

That guy deserved to be punished simply for being a total dick head.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

But wasn't his thinking symptomatic in some way of the raging anti-Trump leftists? That's what I got out of it, and in his case his fingers just ran away on him..?

I just starting to get fed up with the protesting people, the Celebs and the MSM in what appears to me to be nothing more than a continuation of the Clinton campaign when all the while the Democratic Party should have been doing some soul searching and reevaluation as to who they are and what they're all about, other just anti-Trump.

It's a faulty narrative and it's not going to hold up much longer I don't think. All this stuff about the Russians etc etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Well, he definitely let his negative emotions override his empathy for another person.

But like I said, he wasn't exactly wrong in his assessment. She was being used as a prop for the event.

But you have to be a real numbnut to point that out directly to the widow herself like that. That is just disrespectful and a real douche bag thing to do. I mean show some compassion for another human being, ya know.

It could happen to anyone regardless of what party they belong to or what political stance they have. It just takes someone who's emotionally charged and doesn't think before they speak.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Anyway...

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If only you had The Bern running for president...
But your party colluded and went with Hildog.
Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have to agree, the liberalized dems are in a death spiral, next we just gotta clean up our sociery of that mental illness.

Awesome thread and truth, keep up the good work!
$+F

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Democrats are reduced to the old hag party with no new ideas. Trump stole their middleclass base and now they are fighting for the remaining scraps of Communists and SJW - far left nutcases. bwhahahahaah

They have nothing to talk about so they have gone unhinged anti Trump and anti Russia 24/7.
edit on 3-3-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

a reply to: six67seven

All the fighting doesn't do us any good though. It just keeps rewarding and punishing us over and over again and never gaining any ground, only gaining more rules.

Meanwhile the politicians get richer and richer while the people suffer and pay for them the fight. We, the people, always lose while they win, putting on a show for us all that entertains and occupies our attention. But it never ends up helping us or society but costs us plenty.

At some point we'll need to actually throw away the cheap entertainment and get something done that is effective and helpful for the actual people, you know the 99.9% of us that make up this nation. That or we will perish poor, broken and powerless to change any of it. But we'll be entertained by the violence we create until then.

The above is well-known, and obvious. And as usual, the 'answer' includes no actual avenue to your end. Provided that your post is well-known, and quite obvious...but yet the state of US politics is what it is (terrible), what makes you think it will ever turn around. Are those simply rose-tinted glasses you're wearing?

All civilizations come crashing down one way or the other, it's human history, it's inevitable. The odds are stacked against civilization - it's just a matter of time. Do you think we (western civilization) will be any different? If so, how (don't offer up what-ifs, offer examples/facts)?

As far as I know The Venus Project hasn't begun construction.

As for today, if anyone thinks the left wouldn't 'kick the rightwingers in the face while they're down' if/when they have the opportunity, irregardless of the behavior of Trump supporters, then you're already living in an alternate reality.

I disagree that human history has anything to do with fall of civilization...it is beyond clear that OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE is all that stands in our way...always making us believe that we are the problem...

link   

All the fighting doesn't do us any good though. It just keeps rewarding and punishing us over and over again and never gaining any ground, only gaining more rules.

Meanwhile the politicians get richer and richer while the people suffer and pay for them the fight. We, the people, always lose while they win, putting on a show for us all that entertains and occupies our attention. But it never ends up helping us or society but costs us plenty.

At some point we'll need to actually throw away the cheap entertainment and get something done that is effective and helpful for the actual people, you know the 99.9% of us that make up this nation. That or we will perish poor, broken and powerless to change any of it. But we'll be entertained by the violence we create until then.

The above is well-known, and obvious. And as usual, the 'answer' includes no actual avenue to your end. Provided that your post is well-known, and quite obvious...but yet the state of US politics is what it is (terrible), what makes you think it will ever turn around. Are those simply rose-tinted glasses you're wearing?

All civilizations come crashing down one way or the other, it's human history, it's inevitable. The odds are stacked against civilization - it's just a matter of time. Do you think we (western civilization) will be any different? If so, how (don't offer up what-ifs, offer examples/facts)?

As for today, if anyone thinks the left wouldn't 'kick the rightwingers in the face while they're down' if/when they have the opportunity, irregardless of the behavior of Trump supporters, then you're already living in an alternate reality.

I disagree that human history has anything to do with fall of civilization...it is beyond clear that OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE is all that stands in our way...always making us believe that we are the problem...

link   

link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join