It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Depressed, Disoriented, Demoralized, Devastated and Discredited

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: xuenchen

Their current leadership is totally dried up and no new people seem to be stepping up to take control.

Sadly I agree X.
For me anyway, the death of classic liberalism coincided with the election of William Jefferson Clinton, to be called hence forth by me, Slick Willy. He spoke the liberal clichés, presented himself as a savior from another four years of Bush, and played his saxophone on rate topping national television programs. He then rode the burgeoning ecomomic wave of digital technology and took personal credit for the economic boom . When he got caught doing hush hush thiings that previous presidents had done, he lied about it. And then did it again. And got caught again, and again and again. And Slick Hilly stood by and said nary a word. Cheating and lying and defending was not the liberalism I knew.

For me, if there is to be any future to liberalism in the US, it needs to start by stripping the gloss from the image of those two frauds. We need to thank our conservative friends for doing that with Slick Hllly. They have poked the hot air balloon of the Slick Fantasy and real liberals need to stand up and finish them both off.

If she runs again for anything, run against her. If her media buddies give her a job, don't tune in. Give her no ratings to entice sponsors and investors.

She should be shunned by all liberals because it was she, no, SHE who turned our nation over to a mad man. A real liberal would have known that. A real liberal would have recognized the rumblings of the of the people and taken the higher course, recognizing the very real will of the rising generation of Democrats and she, did, not. And why? We need to answer that question, why. We don't need conservatives telling us why, We need liberals telling us why. We need to find out for ourselves.

Slick Hilly has killed the so called ''liberal'' Democratic Party.

Why? Because she is not.......liberal. That's my answer.

If liberalism stands any chance of doing what our conservative friends think they just have, saving this great nation, it needs to look, right now, find the true and genius liberals among them and bring them forth now. Not later, Not next ? election but now.
Do not wait for the Democrat Party to revive. Take over its rotting corpse now, or leave it to rot for what it has done to us. Torn to shreds by a con man.
It wouldn't have mattered, she wouldn't have won because real Patriotic Americans(yes there are still some of around who don't hate American exceptionalism ) stood up and said they don't want the insanity that is radical Progressiveness. Whatever used to be the Democrat Party is no longer, it's been hijacked by radical Marxists who hate everything that made America great. Hence we have a new President who wants to put the free back in the market. Who knows maybe Mexico will stop trying to steal back the Southwest thru invasion and just be s better nation.
edit on 2-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: xuenchen
The sad future of the Democrat Party ....

Another two extremists who should be kicked out of the party. Unfortunately the party has loaded up with their kind over the 8 year disaster of Obama's presidency.

I'm just thankful that hollyweird came out with their self righteousness and elitists support of Hillary to ensure her loss.

edit on 33331America/ChicagoThu, 02 Mar 2017 10:33:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Being racist about Trumps skin color is not going to win you any prizes. You don't get a trophy this time.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Democrats have no one to blame but themselves

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't brag too loudly or too excessively until Trump has been in office for a year or so. And I can only assume you mean the diehard dems that you are referring to. Because I think most people in the country (and on this board) shouldn't be pigeonholed into whatever narrow definition some gloating folks on this board seem to put them. Using the term "lefties" as if it's a derogatory term. Simply ridiculous.

I didn't vote for Trump because I think he is an ignorant (in foreign policies in particular), loud, obnoxious and sexist buffoon. Also didn't want Clinton in office. But if Trump actually carries out some laudable and working policies, I'll happily give him props. Because I think most people are not as narrow minded as some.. and can give credit where it is due.

But I still think he is a buffoon, and a well prepared speech doesn't change that. We'll see what he actually -does-, not what he claims he will do. And how he carries it out. His initial immigration policy was rubbish. Now they are making something that makes more sense. Why couldn't he have done that from day 1? Because he wanted instant "I am doing what I said!" sort of results. Don't care for a POTUS with an itchy trigger finger.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

remember how she started the tickle me elmo crazy. she is nothing but a bought and paid shill. and does she even have any tv or movie projects any more?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

"Divisive" is an accurate word to describe the current state of our Government.

It's also a PERFECT word to describe the Democratic party in general.

I would be completely shocked if it didn't split into two parties here soon.

The Bernie supporters hate the regular Democrats and the regular Democrats are going nuts trying to figure out how their party got so far left.

It's great theater too.
edit on 2-3-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The only power democrats have left is fake news. Liars and cheaters are the Democratic Party.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrats Depressed, Disoriented, Demoralized, Devastated and Discredited

From Drudge.

I say that article hit the nail on the head.

She needs to use a better denture adhesive or get them relined.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Good ol' Xuenchen with his Saul Alinsky tactics and red herrings....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They'll even allow their disdain for Donald Trump to supersede their own love for their fellow man (in this case, woman) and of country, refusing to clap or stand or acknowledge in any way, the wife of fallen soldier

www.dailywire.com...

And here is what one of Hillary Clinton' top staffers had to say about it..

Hillary Staffer Dan Grilo Hides From Internet

Dan Grilo, a former Hillary Clinton staffer, tonight bashed the wife of fallen Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens.  Owens was killed on January 29th during a counterterrorism military operation in Yemen.
After receiving an thunderous ovation tonight on Capitol Hill, Owens’ widow Carryn, for her husband’s bravery and service, Grillo ripped into her on Twitter, calling her an idiot.

Within minutes of his tweet, backlash ensued.  Minutes later, Grilo made his Twitter account private, hiding from the internet, then locked his account.

www.shorenewsnetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
They'll even allow their disdain for Donald Trump to supersede their own love for their fellow man (in this case, woman) and of country, refusing to clap or stand or acknowledge in any way, the wife of fallen soldier

www.dailywire.com...

And here is what one of Hillary Clinton' top staffers had to say about it..

Hillary Staffer Dan Grilo Hides From Internet

Dan Grilo, a former Hillary Clinton staffer, tonight bashed the wife of fallen Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens.  Owens was killed on January 29th during a counterterrorism military operation in Yemen.
After receiving an thunderous ovation tonight on Capitol Hill, Owens’ widow Carryn, for her husband’s bravery and service, Grillo ripped into her on Twitter, calling her an idiot.

Within minutes of his tweet, backlash ensued.  Minutes later, Grilo made his Twitter account private, hiding from the internet, then locked his account.

www.shorenewsnetwork.com...

Got his ass fired for that, too.

Darwin award.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That was a pivotal moment right there, not what Trump did, or how the woman handled it, but their (the sitting, unmoved Democrats') reaction/response.

They don't know that no valid intelligence was or wasn't recovered or that the mission wasn't necessary in the fight against terrorism. He knew what he was getting into, and he was lost in a mission, presumably in service to his country.

What, did they think that as soon as Trump got into office he just chose it out of a deck of cards and then tossed a coin to "blood himself" as President?

Is that what they think of him, or do they think he put his hand into a trap set for him by Obama, due to the high-risk nature of the operation - surely they were trying to accomplish something of importance...

It's a repudiation of the Military, and their family members.

What utter humorless, mean-spirited hatred and loathing..

Woe to those who would rather lose their own sense of humor, mirth, compassion and the sorrow that joy contains, than to retain a certain amount of Civility towards their fellow man and everything the country stands for and holds dear.

This story has legs..

But in regards to it, they have no leadership capable of defending themselves or their position (sitting down), but will anyone in the MSM ask then about it? Put them on the spot?

I don't think they'll get away with this one.

Very sad, sad for them, what a loss. Nancy Pelosi looked like she was in utter meltdown mode, even if her face already appears to have malted a bit already.

When she's done she can always retire to goat hill pizza (Goat Hill? WTF?)?

It's over for them, and the Democratic Party with their recent election are done - but wait, what's that, is it an Obama come to the rescue, with a flying Presidential cape, with his wife and Oprah Winfrey at his sides?

I don't see it working the wonders that they think it will. They're through before they even got started.

The so-called resistance (under their leadership) is made up of the people and the place where the left meets the left hand path!

We need a completely new Democratic Party, not one that's founded in more of the same that the people voted to remove and replace by a free and fair election.

What they're doing and seen doing is undemocratic and UNAmerican. It's everything they accused Trump and his supporters of doing had they lost, and much much more.

As a bleeding heart Liberal, it pains me to see this, this shenanigans and skullduggery and disingenuous self-righteousness and fanatical loathing. It's so unbecoming, but there they all sat, unmoved.

edit on 2-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown
The only power democrats have left is fake news. Liars and cheaters are the Democratic Party.

I also think it's hilarious that -either- party thinks the -other- party is the one full of liars and cheats. Get a grip.. all of them will take advantage of any media situation they can, will lie.. cheat, and do whatever it takes to further their agenda. You are truly fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm not one to pick sides -well, at least not when my choices are Democrat or Republican, but the response was awful.

The responses usually are awful, regardless of which party is in power and which is giving the response, but...

The problem is, neither party ever wants to get behind the good and useful things the other party proposes. They feel they have to stand in opposition to everything, because "obviously the other guy is an idiot." So instead, both parties focus on preventing certain initiatives only, with no focus on backing up initiatives which would be good for the nation.

There's not even compromise anymore, just buying off. Its like this...ridiculous example to make it fun: let's say Republicans want the death penalty for posession of small quantities of marijuana and Democrats want required daily smoking of marijuana by everyone over age 9. The Democrats also want a new tax of $50 per round of ammo, while the Republicans want to subsidize ammunition manufacturers by giving them $2 of taxpayer money for every round manufactured by slaves in private prisons.

Solution: certainly not a compromise. Instead, the Dems would let the "death to marijuana addicts" bill pass, as long as Reps helped to pass the completely unrelated "Restrict ammunition access to billionaires only" bill. The people and common sense lose in both cases again.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: mOjOm

Don't let it bother you. They're just adding fuel to the fire which will consume them in the end. Let them enjoy their childish little revenge and shallow victory. Let them sing into the night drunk with power as they damage the fabric of society. It will be their undoing.

I'm not too worried.

Democrats can't do anything on their own without threatening,bribing,coercing, and voting for SOMEONE ELSE to give it to them.

Wait!

thats How Bush jr Got elected, Right...

ohh yeah lobbying ... you forgot Lobbying! you know the Bribes ( here take my Money kind of thing )

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's hardly fair to pick on Democrats. Or Republicans for that matter. They are never bipartisan. They are never for The People. The game is rigged. Many people get that today, but still nothing changes. It's actually kind of interesting watching an empire unravel before my very eyes — history in the making. I wonder if people from all the great civilizations saw the same thing but felt powerless to stop it so never tried. 99 to 1. Those are outstanding odds, no matter how rich and powerful the one percent. Oh well, my time is short on Earth and it will not be my concern. I'm happy to pitch in and help make the change we need, but as long as a majority believe change will come through the two party system it is pointless. No matter what the parties say or how they frame it, neither wants to rock the boat, for the gravy train is rather tasty.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
These people are not real democrats. They are a subversive group that hijacked the party. They have been trounced and the last year they have acted like an alcoholic resigned to drink themselves to death. I think we're seeing the end of them - the death throws are almost over.

As for the real democrats, they better get a real leader soon who will totally reject identity politics and everything the likes of Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer stand for.

SO TRUE UK... I left them about Carter when I learned they were the source of the KKK racists.... A few good ones still but only a few that are in office. The good ones are starting to see the pot was black all along.......

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Democrats are mentally unhinged. I've always been an independent, but their behavior has pulled me to the right. They are completely nuts and out of touch with real Americans.

I wanted to be a Dem as a kid but two things one the KKK party thing the Dems supported and two, your post is spot on about being pulled to the right because the leaders of the left are Bat poop crazy!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The report about them not standing for her was false. You know that right??? Of course you don't. It's so much better to believe the lie than taking the 10 seconds to find out you're wrong and need to throw all that good hate away isn't it.

Everyone gave her a standing ovation, even the Democrats.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join