It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Depressed, Disoriented, Demoralized, Devastated and Discredited

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The sad future of the Democrat Party ....

Another two extremists who should be kicked out of the party. Unfortunately the party has loaded up with their kind over the 8 year disaster of Obama's presidency.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The democrat party is losing its grasp on the people outside of a few very populous enclaves on the two coasts and the inner cities of the major urban metros.

They used to also count the blue collar class, but liberal special interest policies and trade deals have increasingly marginalized that class and put it out of work and made its voice irrelevant to the modern party. That blue collar class is what used to also make the democrats the party of the working man, but they aren't anymore and that's how they lost the rust belt states along with so much of the rest of the heartland and south.

It's not so much that the country suddenly all become conservative, racist, or anything else they're being accused of. It's simply that the demcrats stopped listening and caring to anyone who lived there.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: xuenchen
The sad future of the Democrat Party ....

Another two extremists who should be kicked out of the party. Unfortunately the party has loaded up with their kind over the 8 year disaster of Obama's presidency.

When one thinks of the Democratic Party, the likes of these two insensitive a-holes is what comes to mind; or the fruitcake sitting in the middle of the street screaming like a banshee; or the rioters in masks vandalizing and burning private property; or the crybabies that can't cope; or the safe-space idiots demanding pacifiers; or the Obama types or Hillary types that talk the talk but have no earthly idea how to walk the walk.

America is sick of them and we proved it all across the country, except for that bastion of duhs on the West Coast along with their population of alien illegals, and, those small pockets of NY and NE.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh goody. Now I get to be called Un-American because I don't worship the President. How very typical of you.

I suppose I just don't see how ramping up the military and law enforcement and dismantling Public Education, Environmental Protection, Civil Rights, Workers Unions and Destroying the Press is very Pro-American.

Or blocking refugees and rounding up immigrants or building walls is creating a better and secure nation either.

Or how putting a whole team of multi Billionaire Elite in charge of the Government is anything but a step toward Plutocracy.

You see, to me those are very Un-American things to do. Which are all things he's actually done rather than things he just talks about. Sure he'll talk about jobs and winning and making america great. But what he's actually done is quite the opposite from what I see.

Dismantling public education, environmental protection, civil rights, workers unions and the press? You seem confused.

Rounding up immigrants? Do you mean illegal aliens who are also violent criminals? I suspect that is what you mean, but couldn't bring yourself to be truthful.

Maybe spending some time getting to grips with what is actually going on might help you.

edit on 1/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dismantling public education, environmental protection, civil rights, workers unions and the press? You seem confused.

No, you seem confused.

Rounding up immigrants? Do you mean illegal aliens who are also violent criminals? I suspect that is what you mean, but couldn't bring yourself to be truthful.

Criminals aren't the only people being rounded up. Or haven't you heard. Those are nice words and it looks nice on paper written that way, but reality is somewhat different like always. I'm all for removing criminals but not at the expense of hurting innocent people who get caught up in the mix. If you're trying to say that only criminals are being effected then you're the one not being truthful here.

Maybe spending some time getting to grips with what is actually going on might help you.

Says the guy who doesn't even live here. Because you know what's happening in MY backyard huh??? Give me a break pal. I actually live in the nation we're talking about. What a f*cking arrogant thing for you to say when you aren't even here.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No, you seem confused.

Criminals aren't the only people being rounded up. Or haven't you heard. Those are nice words and it looks nice on paper written that way, but reality is somewhat different like always. I'm all for removing criminals but not at the expense of hurting innocent people who get caught up in the mix. If you're trying to say that only criminals are being effected then you're the one not being truthful here.

Says the guy who doesn't even live here. Because you know what's happening in MY backyard huh??? Give me a break pal. I actually live in the nation we're talking about. What a f*cking arrogant thing for you to say when you aren't even here.

Like I said, take a breather, find out what is actually happening and come back all refreshed with the truth. I promise you, you will feel better.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Like I said. When you live here you can start telling me what is happening here. When I want info about the UK I'll let you know.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Like I said. When you live here you can start telling me what is happening here. When I want info about the UK I'll let you know.

Take my advice, leave the UK lessons alone for now. Maybe advance to international affairs when you learn more about domestic affairs. One step at a time.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Take my advice and STFU.

Don't tell me what's happening in a place where I live and you don't.

If I want to know what's happening here I can walk out my front door and see it, hear it and feel it myself. You have to read about it second hand at best.

If you can't understand how arrogant and incorrect you are to try and tell me what's happening where I live and you don't you're not worth talking to you unbelievable arrogant ass. Check yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Devastated? Not at all. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the Republican Party destroy its brand. It will be decades before another CONservative President. So I am pretty damn happy

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

Devastated? Not at all. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the Republican Party destroy its brand. It will be decades before another CONservative President. So I am pretty damn happy

Democrat participation award

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'll be the first to ask, what does Nancy Pelosi have to
to do with the rest of America? Nothing!

She eventually ....soon will retire to her own self
made democrat boosted filthy lucre laden district,
and laugh at all of those who thought she really
cared about the downtrodden around her.

Don't cry for Nancy!

She is at the helm of the Democrat Party,
my such a frightening thought.

edit on 1-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I like how people keep claiming the deomcratic party is dead, when they actually won the popular vote in the presidential election. That's in no way incredibly stupid or anything....
People were saying the replica party was dead a few months ago. Stop being willfully dense, and try to gain some modicum of awareness and reason.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You are incredibly uninformed, and almost impressively ignorant. You have less than zero idea what you're talking about. But hey, why let a little thing like willfull stupidity and complete ignorance stop you from being an obnoxious jerk and making yourself look stupid on the internet? If you're going to be willfully ignorant and dense, then you may as well go all the way and be an obnoxious moron, too....
edit on 1-3-2017 by Maroboduus because: .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

bUCK

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Christ, the sheer amount of comments in this thread which read like a call of duty forum is just cringeworthy.

ATS has become utter AIDs. Too much focus on 'nyeehhh my team's better than yours, you lost lol' division than actually holding TPTB accountable.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The praise of Ignorance.... not really denying it are we? I adhere to the premise in which this bastion of truth that is Above Top Secret, Deny Ignorance Seems in your fervour you and many others have forgotten the motto and blindly follow and parrot the cause of TPTB... quite disappointing really. I think I'm going to give these silly threads a wide birth, quite negative like the ethos of their maker.

Celebrate, yours is the last thread of Ignorance I will ever respond to. Oh one last thing before I go, a portent lets say... betrayal( the man,the chief is a true coward) and the eventual realisation is a harsh experience... I believe it's gonna hurt the pride of many a republican.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm still hearing THICK people claiming that President Trump is going to deport immigrants.

Please, thick people, understand that ILLEGAL immigrant does NOT mean 'immigrant'

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Busy being babies, because being brainwashed brings bad behaviour.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Democrats are mentally unhinged. I've always been an independent, but their behavior has pulled me to the right. They are completely nuts and out of touch with real Americans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join