It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Depressed, Disoriented, Demoralized, Devastated and Discredited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're right.

But don't you think my little speech was kinda poetic???

I thought it sounded pretty cool. Kinda reminded me of the Protocols of Zion in a way.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Happens every 4-8 years.

I Do admit I've Done Delighted in the Despair of the democrats Dying ideology Daily since the Day of the Decision.

I don't expect or want your mercy.

Revenge is necessary - for it is the circle of divisive politics. I dare you to break the cycle.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I tend to agree with your post !!

Not bad.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think it was cause to add one more word to the thread title.

DENIAL.

The democratic party has been DECIMATED ok two words to the thread title.

Over 1000 seats lost across the country.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

All the fighting doesn't do us any good though. It just keeps rewarding and punishing us over and over again and never gaining any ground, only gaining more rules.

Meanwhile the politicians get richer and richer while the people suffer and pay for them the fight. We, the people, always lose while they win, putting on a show for us all that entertains and occupies our attention. But it never ends up helping us or society but costs us plenty.

At some point we'll need to actually throw away the cheap entertainment and get something done that is effective and helpful for the actual people, you know the 99.9% of us that make up this nation. That or we will perish poor, broken and powerless to change any of it. But we'll be entertained by the violence we create until then.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So, Donald Trump reads someone else's words off a teleprompter to a room full of people who clap on command, and democrats are demoralized.

Seems legit. (Not even going to start on the source lol)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's a tape of the "Democrats' Response" after the Trump speech Feb 28th.

What is the hidden message ?

I know, but do Democrats see it? (Hint: it's not so much in the "words")

Democratic Response: Steve Beshear 02/28/2017

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So much diversity in that room.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Leave it to you to ignore what the guy is saying and instead come up with your own "Hidden Message" as The Message.

You're insane you know that?? That what schizophrenics do.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

So much diversity in that room.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They should just get on board the Trump Train and try to take as much credit as possible in the making of America Great again. Other than that they are in a hopeless downward spiral.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Leave it to you to ignore what the guy is saying and instead come up with your own "Hidden Message" as The Message.

You're insane you know that?? That what schizophrenics do.

You don't "get it" that the whole visual "response" was attempting to "re-target" a specific stereotype while defusing a common Democrat sponsored stigma ?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Except what you call getting aboard the Trump Train we would call getting aboard a burning cruise ship.

So, no thank you. I'll just wait here on the beach until you all sink into the black abyss then I'll rebuild.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am a life long democrat who voted the straight republican ticket for the first ever this election.

I still consider myself a democrat, but I just couldn't stomach the cheating by the democrats against Bernie. The party has lost its way and I just don't see it coming back anytime soon.

I am not a Trump supporter by any means, but I do have faith that congress will stop him from doing anything too crazy.

If the democrats had nominated Sanders, he would have gotten my vote.

I always believe that everyone deserves a chance so I will give Trump his 100 days.....the clock is running out and all I hear from the White House is all talk with little action.
edit on R522017-03-01T14:52:15-06:00k523Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, maybe that is the difference between just watching the screen and actually listening to what the man has to say. Was your volume up??

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Except what you call getting aboard the Trump Train we would call getting aboard a burning cruise ship.

So, no thank you. I'll just wait here on the beach until you all sink into the black abyss then I'll rebuild.

The stock market's rise tells us that you are spewing rhetoric with no basis of fact in the real world.

If your side just sits back heckling while greatness happens, you won't see a return to power for decades, which is fine if that's all your side wants to do is remain failed globalist supporters. Eventually even Soros will stop throwing money your way after all the fails.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Agreed with everything you just said.

Even now the Dems are trying to mimic Sanders rather than understand why he's so popular so they can come up with some fake version of him next time.

They don't realize that it's the Fake part that people don't like and why they continue to fail. People liked Bernie because he is genuine. You can't fake genuine. They are opposites.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

He didn't forget to mention Russia.... and remind us that Russia is our enemy!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What you fail to realize is it's not my side. I'm not on the side of Democrats. I hated Hillary. But I hate Trump too. I'm on the side of People not political parties. The Dems are just as full of sh*t as the Repubs are.

I'm not getting aboard either one of those dumpster fires any time soon and would love for them both to either correct themselves or fail and start again with something new. Because both are nothing but poison currently.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I wonder how many white people suddenly went, hmm maybe democrats do like me. Or did all white people roll their eyes like I did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join