It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN video Sanctuary homes being built for illegal aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seems as if CNN has done a video report on a group of people who are admitting that that they will house unvetted and undocumented Syrian refugees, Somalian etc.. CNN is calling this the "new underground railroad" But it will be more like a series of nice homes that probably look a lot nicer than the one you're in.

CNN in this video states that they won't tell you the location of these homes or people, And I'm assuming it because they're breaking the law? Not sure how that works, they then go as far as to use filtered deep voices like how they're used if you've ever seen a gang/mafia like documentary.

The house in the video already look better most homes people in America live in, Brick fireplace, Marbel kitchen.. They will be housing people who don't pay taxes, most likely dont work because they have no documentation, no drivers license or I.D and they may or may not commit violents crimes. I mean there are plenty Americans struggling to survive living in rundown apartments or dare I say homeless, you have thousands of veterans that went to war, lied next to dead men to protect our freedoms that are now homeless.

I don't see how any good can come from this, will they be taking care of by taxpayers their whole Life? Or maybe they'll just protest about not being able to drive or get jobs with documents?
edit on 1-3-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

We know all that. What's your point?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Know what?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
CNN still on the run I see.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
CNN is aware of these places and can visit them, but our stellar home land security doesn't know about these places and can't shut them down?

I wish there were more people that God would talk to, and have them help the poor, the elderly, and the struggling American citizen.

They say they are knowingly and willing to break the law because they believe God will protect them. Since helping Americans is legal, that would free God up to take care of Godlike things.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Excellent!!! Before we could only arrest the illegals. Now we can go after all involved for harboring a fugitive.

I didn't watch the video but I wonder if they will have a funding problem once they loose all their federal monies for not following the US law?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I suppose they are building these sanctuary homes with Federal and state funds so that these workers can continue working for less than a living wage for the people in the state. With the money they are spending on those homes, they could actually put together a team and get a real lot of illegals made legal. Then they can get better pay and get some of the same housing benefits that citizens get if they are low income. But then again, the people who want cheap help might be kind of pissed.

How stupid is it to build these sanctuaries that promote segregation. The Mexican people can live within our communities legally if they are legal. Don't the people that are doing this have any brains? Maybe they are eating too much health food and it is compromising their thinking. Yes, eating too healthy can cause our thinking to be disturbed, the plant defense chemistry can do that. Moderation and diversity keeps us thinking best, learning what messes up our thoughts on a personal or family basis is essential, One mans medicine is another mans poison.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
CNN are dumb arses.

The 4th doesn't protect against probable cause.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Shouldn't be hard to find out where these "homes" end up.

Just keep an eye out for elevated crime stats, anything that has a jump of heavy double digits will pinpoint where they are.

Like toucan sam would say.

Just follow the rapes!!!!!

Did you find this post in poor taste??? Well please call the number listed below and complain.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
so this isnt fake news?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well, they showed two houses getting remodeled, i didn't see any hidey holes or secret rooms, so.... i guess they are prob just like any other house that an illegal might rent. In that case, what makes these sanctuary homes? Because CNN calls them sanctuary homes instead of just regular homes with illegals renting them.

In fact, if a landlord knowingly rents his home to an illegal alien, that is aiding and abetting. Until CNN makes the homeowner out to be a freaking hero who saves people like that time when hitler yadda yadda....

top topics

join