It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Possession" video of gunshot victim going around internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wondering if the bullet have gone into his brain and that's causing the madness ?a reply to: trollz

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
I know this is not in the US, but I still have problems with how long it is taking someone to take charge of this situation.

It looks like the staff is more interested in taking pictures than helping the patient. Every place I have ever worked, this is grounds for immediate dismissal.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: stosh64

I saw this on LiveLeak this morning.

Looks like another idiot who likes his Flakka.

Nah, he just has an itchy butt.

A shower would fix him up right! lol
how is it that you can watch something like this and then make jokes? Do you really have no compassion at all for other human beings?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Dude, what the hell!

I want what he is having!

cdn2.sbnation.com...

I don't think you do.

Some places are having a real problem with these drugs. They are killing people in droves and it is putting a real strain on the 1st Responders and the hospitals.

I can't see anyone in their right mind willingly taking drugs that will zombiefy your brain, but from what I understand it is a cheap high, about $3.00, and it only takes one use for it to take over your brain and for you to become addicted.

Florida is one of the states were they are having a huge problem with its use.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What the hell did I just watch.
Creepy is an understatement.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dunno why this guy is being detained, it was all the Devil, he clearly dindu nuffin.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Apparently the video has been removed. Tried to play it on several sites and all I got was a blacked out screen.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thats why they call brazil a crime ridden cesspool. All Brazilians are trying to move to the states or europe

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Apparently the video has been removed. Tried to play it on several sites and all I got was a blacked out screen.

Yeah, I opened the tab up this morning, along with several others, but didn't get to it til now. Disappointed, looked awesome, in a terrible way. Please someone, find the link!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Yeah, I opened the tab up this morning, along with several others, but didn't get to it til now. Disappointed, looked awesome, in a terrible way. Please someone, find the link!

It's on YouTube, type in Brazilian possession

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions

originally posted by: dogstar23

It's on YouTube, type in Brazilian possession

Thanks, found it. Actually not all that creepy. I was expecting him to be more extremely contorted. Going with drugs on this one.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I saw the longer video on YouTube.
The guy never blinks his eyes once....I don't know.
Really weird walking around like that, gotta be some hardcore stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

That is a super old video...maybe even 3 Yeats old.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That is a super old video...maybe even 3 Yeats old.

Well, the OP video, which is what I was replying to, supposedly is new.

The videos I posted were to compare the actions of known FLAKKA users with the OP.

I realize my posted videos were not new, FLAKKA videos have been on YT at least 5 years now, but thanks for taking the time to point that out.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

the vid i watched = 1:40

so a question - what do you think is " the apropriate response " ?

and how long should it take to implement it ?

here is my take :

the patient [ during this vid ] shows no sign that he is an imediate danger to others - nor is there any sign that he intends to self harm - lastly - his vitals - seem to be stable - no indication that he is going to crash , arrest , bleed out or any other reason for immediate intervention to save his life

so - my response - the guy with the chair has the situation " stable " - so get 2 doses of a fast acting sedative - and the people to adminster it - and enought people to safely restrain him and if attempts to talk him down fail - move in with overwhelming numbers - restrain - sedate - package transport and treat

the above takes longer than 1:40 in most hospitals [ excluding secure psychiatric wings - where such is " expected " ]

someone on another thread reccomended - incapacitating the patient with the chair - but like i say - unless he is an IMMEDIATE threat to himself or another - relax - contain and wait for a civilised response

ETA :

the vid i watched apparently features a person chanting the lords prayer at him - my portugese is not good enough to confirm this [ its an observation made by another member in another thread ] - but thats the only innapropriate response i see here
edit on 2-3-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Answer to problem:

1) get security up there, and three or four bigger male nurses
2) give him one shot to get on the gurney. Wait about 5 seconds
3) Powerslam his butt onto the gurney. Apply four point leathers.
4) B52 to the deltoid. Count to 90.
5) Out with the shears, off with the clothing
6) Fast inspection to see if anything else is obviously wrong.
7) Now that he's sedated, start two IVs, start crystalloid fluids. Insert foley.
8) CT scan to see what's going on with that head
9) In about an hour, if no organic brain damage, 10mg zyprexa IM.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just what should you do with someone like this ? Can he ever lead a productive life ?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The top video is disgusting for the way the man on the ground, and the police act. They need to take it more serious than that, that might have turned bad on them real quick, not knowing the end of the video. The ugliness, and depravity of mankind at it's finest folks, all for you to enjoy on youtube..... not bashing your post in anyway, just how I feel in general about that video. As far as the one the OP posted. Holy frak! That's a fraked up dude who needs to be restrained immediately. AHHHHHH!!!! The dangers that lurk around every corner, under every rock!

edit on 2/3/17 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure about what I just saw, but it doesn't strike be as demonic possession and rather as drug use.

From the title/description, I thought he had taken a bullet to the brain and then "came back" claiming to be the devil.

This is definitely some kind of drugs. Never heard of Flakka (besides the character in Orange is the New Black lol) but I'll research it some.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join