It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Possession" video of gunshot victim going around internet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Video of a man, who had been shot in the face, claiming to work with Lucifer as he walked around a Brazilian hospital has led people to speculate that the man is “possessed by the devil”. Another man can be heard reciting prayers in the background.

The video has been widely shared since the incident took place with many people claiming that the man was possessed by the devil.

Source
This is probably either drugs or mental illness, but it's an interesting video nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That's creepy as hell!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I see mofo's like that on the redline in Chicago all the time... I'm impressed he can walk bent over like that for so long. Sign him up for the circus. In all seriousness, the guy is probably just a small fry short of a happy meal or higher than a kite.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Crazy! Maybe he's on PCP or bath salts. The article doesn't say who shot him but I bet he brought his crazy to the wrong person.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I saw this on LiveLeak this morning.

Looks like another idiot who likes his Flakka.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't know what sort of meds they got that guy on, but I hope I never get them prescribed. Maybe it is a combo of meds and drugs he took before getting admitted there. How can a person even walk like that, I can't bend that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That looks awfully uncomfortable

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've read speculation that these new "spice" "k2" type drugs are just old world magick "potions?" for aide in possession/ communication with other worldly entities. Maybe the makers are using some of the same herbal mixtures that shamans or witches used in their rituals to allow for demonic possessions. Like you"re drugging your consciousness into a stupor so the shell of your body can be commanded by demons. I've seen so many people and friends on that stuff, its not a weed high, its like an opiate/drunkenness

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
These people need some SERIOUS help....aaaaand to the nuthouse they go

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I saw this on LiveLeak this morning.

Looks like another idiot who likes his Flakka.

Nah, he just has an itchy butt.

A shower would fix him up right! lol

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did it actually show him getting shot in the video? Did I miss it?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Did it actually show him getting shot in the video? Did I miss it?

You are right. To me it looks like he chewed on a broken bottle.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

No but the article says he was shot.

Video of a man, who had been shot in the face,

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well if ever anybody was, it is this guy. It would be extremely difficult to hold that posture, especially after being wounded like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thats a very odd, disturbing and bizarre video, im siding on the drug bench for the cause of this. Demonic possession im not willing to accept.

Zombie like behaviours have been seen with people who have consumed large amounts of common stimulant drugs as well as garden variety "bad trips" on hallucinogenics the particulars might verge on ATS policy so i'll leave it there.

I hope that his mental state improves and that this obvious psychosis however it started settles and no harm comes to him or those that help.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Not devil-----an entity yes
Besides most everything you were taught about religion and spirituality is false fluffed and heavily edited.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Either someone put their boot up his behind....... or, he has some mighty poor fitting Italian shoes.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
These videos are so sad. Those people are so sad. They will continue to find other drugs to get high. Although, first video is so creepy I couldn't watch all of it. It made all my hair stand on end.
I believe some drugs can be a doorway to evil for those with broken minds. However Shamans and "witches" do not get possessed by ingesting their ritual concoctions. I believe there is a huge difference between possessed by evil and herbs for ritual use. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dude, what the hell!

I want what he is having!

cdn2.sbnation.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And I don't see shoes........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join