It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump implies that recent anti-Semitism were false flags.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Donald Trump Suggests Anti-Jewish Threats Came From ‘The Reverse’ to ‘Make Others Look Bad’.

President Donald Trump reportedly suggested in a conversation with the state attorney generals that the recent spate of desecration of Jewish cemeteries and bomb threats of Jewish community centers may be false flag operations intended to make certain people look bad.

Shapiro stopped short of saying Trump thinks his supporters are being framed for bomb threats. But he seems to think that’s what he meant. — Anna Orso (@anna_orso) February 28, 2017

Some people will immediately call this "insane".

Are there legitimate "hate" crimes? Of-course.

Theres no way to definitively know who was responsible for these specific acts of vandalism but we do know that some "hate" crimes have been staged.

A simple search will yield the results but here are some examples:

Another swastika at GW. This one was posted by a Jewish student.

Freshman who reported swastikas drew them as well.

Professor convicted of staging hate crime.

And it goes without saying that its not just the Jews, especially recently:

Top 10 Trump 'Hate Crime' Hoaxes of 2016.

Is Trump out of line for making this suggestion?

YOU be the judge.

edit on 1-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There has been an explosion of fake hate crimes. Funny that the media is no where near as interested in covering that story.
edit on 1-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just like the church burning in Mississippi, that women getting her head scarf ripped off by a white guy, and countless other examples of fake hate crimes, it's more likely that this is a fake hate crime carried out by the left. It could be real but I doubt it. And if this gets exposed as some nutty liberal who probably didn't even vote, the liberal media won't even talk about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It crossed my mind when I heard about the desecration of the cemetery.

Likewise, there really WAS a spate of church burnings across the South, a decade ago. And some anti-christian activists were eventually punished for it.

But there were also some pastors that collected insurance money on aging buildings, and built a shiny new "God-mall" out on a great location by the interstate.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A real leader would understand that such baseless claims are dangerous and irresponsible. If he can't back it up with facts that prove his claim he should just keep his big mouth shut. That's common sense.

He spews so much bullsh#t, how are we to know when the sh#t coming out of his mouth actually matters? Especially when he's prone to provocative statements with follow-ups like, "I don't know, that's what they told me." or "I don't know, I saw it on Fox."

Everything he says requires a look at the other guys in the room to see if they agree... and often they don't.

Very weak claims from a very weak president.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Donald Trump Suggests Anti-Jewish Threats Came From ‘The Reverse’ to ‘Make Others Look Bad’.

President Donald Trump reportedly suggested in a conversation with the state attorney generals that the recent spate of desecration of Jewish cemeteries and bomb threats of Jewish community centers may be false flag operations intended to make certain people look bad.

Shapiro stopped short of saying Trump thinks his supporters are being framed for bomb threats. But he seems to think that’s what he meant. — Anna Orso (@anna_orso) February 28, 2017

Some people will immediately call this "insane".

Are there legitimate "hate" crimes? Of-course.

Theres no way to definitively know who was responsible for these specific acts of vandalism but we do know that some "hate" crimes have been staged.

A simple search will yield the results but here are some examples:

Another swastika at GW. This one was posted by a Jewish student.

Freshman who reported swastikas drew them as well.

Professor convicted of staging hate crime.

And it goes without saying that its not just the Jews, especially recently:

Top 10 Trump 'Hate Crime' Hoaxes of 2016.

Is Trump out of line for making this suggestion?

YOU be the judge.

This is a good thing. I have no doubt that the latest "Jewish hatred" is indeed a false flag tactic. There was even a thread here on ATS warning that this was going to happen. ( Still searching for it at the moment.)

Not only does this coincide with many other tactics TPTB employed during Trump's campaign, but let's face it, anti-Semitism is such a cheap and easy ploy to use for public opinion manipulating.

This is Trump's chance to expose the whole idea of false flag tactics on the big stage. I, for one, would love to see this dog and pony show become obsolete
edit on 1-3-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: grammar

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

How can you say baseless when so many examples have been shown?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Bc he's using the old straw man argument

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

LOL
80% of self professed Jews aren't even Semitic folks

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
These anti-semitic actions could partially be being done by some of the far left. There is no doubt in my mind that those radical liberals will make threats. So many of them in a short time means that it is an organized thing, someone is targeting them. I would bet they will be making arrests shortly in this and it will be found that some of the threats were false flags by these people. I don't have any respect for people who would do stuff like this.

The grave stones being overturned may be something else, even disruptive teens. Once in a while teenagers do that around here, targeting random cemetaries, the bigger the stones the more it attracts them. They could be older than teenagers too. I see no evidence that this flipping of stones is a hate crime against the Jews yet, but it is a hate crime against all Americans when someone pushes these stones over. A grave yard is a place that should be respected.

I am sure that these people will get caught, I hope the hell they publicize it when they catch these people, we need to know who did it so we can make sure they are properly punished. By putting these people in jail it teaches our young not to do this kind of stuff. But they need to be shown that these people doing this stuff are being jailed for an adequate time.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: spiritualzombie

How can you say baseless when so many examples have been shown?

Baseless because, as usual, he's not providing any proof for his claims. It's irresponsible. It's just like what he said about millions of illegals voting. As a president he could make any bullsh#t claim he wants and a huge percentage of his followers will accept it on his word alone. That's dangerous because it allows for huge division based on lies.

If he's got facts, he needs to lay it all out there... otherwise, stop with the bullsh#t... the noise coming out of his mouth is becoming just that. Noise.

He's literally like his very own disinformation source... where so much is baseless bullsh#t, that for me... I consider him a bullsh#t source... And that's not partisan based-- it's based on his lack-of-fact claims...

It's not good leadership at all to spew outrageous claims without proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Many on the far left are against Israel and Jews. I would submit the past statements by the person that nearly became the chairman of the DNC, Keith Ellison, supporting this.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The better question is. Why do Trump supporters try so hard to believe that they aren't on the same side as racists and bigots? There are many racists and Nazis who have come out in support of Trump. Why are you guys trying to disown the obvious? YOU may not be one, but you are certainly making camp with them. Threads like this play into their hands too.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you actually mass apologizing for the already documented cases of non religious, self hating jews, turning on their own people and endorsing sharia law touting stooges?

This is all being organized by the rogue CIA. So were those Neo Nazi protests on the white house lawn after the election.

It doesn't take but half a brain to realize that you are being duped hard core.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It doesn't take but half a brain to realize that you are being duped hard core.

How about going and looking for a better argument then try again? Next time come back with some proof and a little less crazy.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Then the ULTIMATE conspiracy is where did the original notion of Nazi affiliation come from, if they're only riding off a pre-conceived idea? To reject this as impossible makes you equally ridiculous, by basic statistics outliers already are given to exist. There are Nazi's in both parties, you idiots, I claim this from a perspective of obvious math, there are 350 million Americans.

Disproving his original point with deflection draws questions about yourself. How disproving a handful, accounts to you it's ALL are false flag is very very off. Your post is inflated with denial.
edit on 1-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Looks like neither one of you read the OP.

The evidence for my argument is overwhelming.

A swastika was posted on the bulletin board of a Jewish fraternity in a George Washington University dorm on Monday, leading upset students to immediately report it to police.

GW’s president, Steven Knapp, wrote in a message to the campus community that “while the student claims his act was not an expression of hatred, the university is referring the matter to the MPD for review by its Hate Crimes Unit.”

On Tuesday, the student was expelled from the fraternity by national leaders of Zeta Beta Tau.

&

The University found the student who reported several swastikas on her Mitchell Hall door was the one who drew them.

Using footage from a hidden video camera, the University Police Department linked freshman Sarah Marshak with the vandalism. She will now appear before Student Judicial Services and could face federal and District charges, a spokesperson announced Monday afternoon.

&

A college professor convicted of staging a hate crime by spray-painting her own car with racist slurs was ordered to undergo 90 days of psychological testing at a state prison.

Pomona Superior Court Judge Charles Horan on Friday delayed Kerri Dunn's sentencing but called her a "bald-faced liar."

So where is your outrage over this?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Outrage? what the hell are you talking about?

You're the one being outraged with something as simple as a correlation that there are Nazi's in your political party, and it's obviously bothering you. I claimed there are Nazi's in both and you're still butthurt over this distinction? Really? You're mad I said there are Nazi's in both parties because that includes Republicans? And I was literally speaking to outliers, this could hypothetically be 1 person...Wow. It's like you didn't even read what I said with what you wrote. And if you did, you definitely didn't understand it.

You were supposed to talk about Democrats being Nazis with my comment, it was your queue, but the reversion to defense...my gosh, are you a Nazi?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Tombstones damaged at New York cemetery not vandalism, say police

Authorities have determined that tombstones disturbed at a historic Jewish cemetery in New York this weekend were damaged by environmental causes and not by vandalism.

A New York City Police Department hate-crime task force had been investigating whether the damage to the granite and marble tombstones at Washington Cemetery in Brooklyn was intentional.
The task force concluded its investigation on Sunday, finding that the cause was environmental, which can include soil erosion and lack of maintenance.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Arrest made in Israel in connection with JCC bomb threats

A Jewish teenager was arrested Thursday in connection with a series of bomb threats that have rattled Jewish institutions and community centers across the US and other countries, Israeli police said.A months-long international investigation led to the 19-year-old suspect, who used “advanced camouflage technologies” to cover his tracks, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

The suspect holds dual American-Israeli citizenship, an Israeli security official told CNN. He was arrested in Israel after an undercover investigation with the FBI.

The threats were made against sites in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. In one case, an airline had to make an emergency landing because of the threats, Rosenfeld said.

Law enforcement officials have told CNN they believe many of the threatening calls to Jewish community centers originated overseas.

Israeli police are still trying to determine the teen suspect’s motive.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions commended the FBI and Israeli National Police for their work on the case.

new topics

top topics

join