It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loucifer Rising [YJA2017] Non Writer

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Loucifer Rising [YJA2017] New Writer here.

He sat with a smug look on his face vaping with every breath watching the world go by. Sir, is this one good? A43 as Lou called him, was picking out just the right silverwear to use for tonights grand event.

The guests began flooding into the main foyer with wine they'd brought themselves. In they came like a slow nail turning into a wave of passion. A43 come here said the man with the devious smile and calm candor. Right there Boss he replied.

Loucifer - I told you to call me Lou, not Boss, not Lord of Darkness just Lou.
A43 - Sorry Boss er, I meant Lou.

The Guests looked a little off tonight. I must be due to the nature of their Visitation thought A43 to himself.

Lou appeared suddenly in his long flowing black coat inlaid with red satin. Handing the guests each a crystal goblet, they poured their wine and drank heavily until the effects of binge drinking took over their minds like a burning plague. One of the guests stood up and stared around the room. So, this is Hell, it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

One by one, each guest was summoned forwards towards their Host, Loucifer.

And one by one, each guest was shown one major damning event caused by themselves, along with one good. The night was long, and weary were the guests. At this point it didn't matter much because time seemed vagrant and illogical. Their fate was sealed like a bad cigar. Half of the guests were completely evil, and their lives meant nothing compared to all they had to show for. 1/3 of the group were good, but not good enough, and the rest well, they were so sog brained they had no clue about anything at all. (bahaha laughed Lou). You people are stupid, you screwed up your lives and now you get to spend it here with me forever my mates. Better get used to the heat, ya.

The last guest, finally stood up and walked forwards. Ok you're the last one, what's the worst thing you can recall?

Guest 144 - I recall nothing at all, they said staring at Lou with much fervor.
Lou - Nada? Nothing? At all? Interesting he thought. This one isn't finished yet.

Guest 144 felt a terrible thrusting as they awoke back in their body. What the!? said Guest 144. Was it a dream or am I just more fortunate than the others?

Walking outside, Guest 144 leaned over and picked up a note off the floor by the open window that said 'You made it back, I'll be seeing you again'
Signed Lou.

Sometimes being dense is easier for some, than being anything else. This is one of those times it came in handy for the one Guest who needed it most.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Archonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

Loved the play on the name.

What a lucky person to have escaped...for now

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nice one s/f
edit on 1-3-2017 by NwoDedispU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the feed back mates.

I knew someone named Lou and he was Satan incarnate. Glad they ran him off the set.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
huh! that all?
I Hate when they make a good stories short.
do more or go to hell!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Great story I loved reading it!! I'm glad that Hell has Wine, when I get there I will need a good stiff drink! lol!!

s&f for your amazing written talents! Keep writing!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

haha good on ya mate

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

Thanks Lady, I need a good stiff drink right now.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You have great story telling much enjoy reading. This very dark but good ending! My liked much.

Thank you Sir

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nicely done, Archonic. I love it that the servant and the guests - none of them have actual names. If you get a chance to read my entry I encourage you to do so - not that I'm looking for stars & flags, it's that it's a very interesting contrast with your entry. You depict a hell where people are so insignificant they don't even get to have names. I depict a boy who feels insignificant, but is shown that even the smallest things can be profoundly impactful.

Very interesting to read - thank you for sharing!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Great work mate

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
Nicely done, Archonic. I love it that the servant and the guests - none of them have actual names. If you get a chance to read my entry I encourage you to do so - not that I'm looking for stars & flags, it's that it's a very interesting contrast with your entry. You depict a hell where people are so insignificant they don't even get to have names. I depict a boy who feels insignificant, but is shown that even the smallest things can be profoundly impactful.

Very interesting to read - thank you for sharing!

I'm glad you liked that mate, thanks. You got parts of that few others got. No names in Hell was one. Crikey I think you're the first one who did

edit on 11-3-2017 by Archonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
!!
!
edit on 11-3-2017 by Archonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yea thanks for that mate, appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hi Archonic!

I can't believe I missed your story...actually thought I had already read it, but nope.

Really good...quite a unique style. Dark & twisty but also funny and sad.
Not that you need it apparently (lol) but, S&F from me!
jacy

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I can't believe you missed it either ay. Lou is the sadistic satanic entity who cant be trusted​. Lou is the reason this story was written, mate. I'm glad you liked where it was intended! Great feed back thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Good work mate, I enjoyed the read!

Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: heliopolis

Right on mate thanks!

top topics

join