It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marathon Bombing - Mary W Maxwell, LLB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
From the authors book

"I wish this book could fall into the hands of folks who innocently believe the Tsarnaevs were terrorists and who are satisfied that events shown in the movie Patriot’s Day are true.

I wish I could talk to them. I am a reasonable person and would be glad to go over it piece by piece, respecting their opinions and feelings.

But I doubt that the “satisfied” are willing to open this book. I have already written similar books and they just pile upon the shelf. So instead I aim this at least partially at my fellow legal scholars, trying to show them that it is not in their interest to let this travesty pass by unnoticed.

Several chapters put forth a legal concept. These are on gag orders, tampering with evidence, proper instructions to a jury, the crime of - cover up, abuse of process (my personal fave), subornation of perjury, judicial notice, the Brady rule of exculpatory evidence, and – wait for it - the writ of error coram nobis."

Author’s Youtube channel: Mary W Maxwell"

My comments.

Mary says herself this book is aimed at those who believe the official story and her fellow lawyers.

While I have yet to read the book in detail, it seems many parallels can be drawn between the events that occurred in Boston and the events that occurred in Tasmania in Australia in 1996 when a 29 year old man with an intellectual age of 13 years was convicted by way of confession of killing 26 people which resulted in the Australian Government imposing a gun confiscation program. Many questions still remain unanswered.

The same can be said for the Boston Bombing.

It seems that at one point in the trial, some amputees who sat outside the court at sme point during the trail received more than a million dollars of compensation and the families of the deceased got $2 million each before the trial was even completed.

I wonder if they had to a sign a non disclosure clause to get it?

To those that would label Mary Maxwell a conspiracy theorist, if you read the book you will learn she is far from that.

There are many questions that come from the book and there a quite a few pictures with analysis and comment to go with them."

For what its worth, IMO one of the bombs was set off by the lady runner in green. If you watch the video on this you will see her right hand go behind her neck and at the same instant there is an explosion. Of particular interest, is that she runs 5 more steps before she even looks around to look at the explosion. For me, this is the actions of a guilty person.

Immediately after the explosion she throws something to the old bloke running behind her but he split the catch and fell over trying to recover it. Who would suspect a runner?

Link

edit on 1-3-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That is clearly not Tamerlan Tsarnaev in that video. It has long since been debunked.

Metabunk Link

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Azureblue

May I resspectively request you challenge yourself and choose to read the book or at least parts of it, with an open mind just to see what case she makes and what evidence she puts up to support her case. She is also a lawyer.

This lady is American and lived in Boston for some years prio to the event but immigrated to Australia some years ago.

she and another lady run a website called Gumshoe News

edit on 3-3-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

top topics

join