It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Do you know that there are no aliens, and that it is the God, with the intention of making you better people, trough his "alien deal with humans" plot ?

Do you know that there is no other purpose of life, or God's, than making you better people ?

Because you are assholes even in that other world (the afterlife) ?

This world is a modern version of a correctional institution.
Unfortunately, it is not working, you are still assholes.

Whoever thinks that he is helping the aliens (or God, I have no idea if he revealed himself to some of you), he is an idiot.
The God can see the future, he can manipulate the mater, he can read your mind, he can implement thoughts and dreams in you, and he don't really need your help.

He also dictated the scripts for many movies and tv shows, apart from the old movies which he created himself, considering that this world is no older than 40 years, as in LOST, Buffy, GoT, Matrix, LotR, Star Wars, Star trek and such (naming these few because they are written on my account, with the insight in the future).

Desmond "pushing the button into a computer, saving the world" is me in here.
Others wanting to stop pushing the button but don't because we would all die, are people not wanting to release me from here, because something bad would happen (if that is the case, or I am just pushed into believing so).
But, perhaps you know all of that.
What about the cut on Jack's neck in final season that even he doesn't know where it came from ?
I too wondered what is that all about.
Similar neck cut in many other movies and shows.
Naaah, just a coincidence, there is no future insight here, how can even the God know the future.
Desmond being in a confined space while being monitored and filmed by cameras ?
You know about that ?
But what about: "perhaps the experiment is not on the people in that station, but on people in this station" ?
And "See you in another life" ?
It actually says "See you in ANOTHER life", which means that, if you don't get your # together, you will live ANOTHER life.
Weather you will be that bear in that cage in your next life, or a hungry african child, or a helpless woman raped by guerilla, or some other exotic life - I don't know.
But you WILL have yet another life.
And you will not remember any of this either.

John Snow dying in a pool of blood, right before my death of the same kind ?
Sam geting access to the library was God's promise to let me know what is going on, but he lied to me and messes with me by that and by many other things.

Number 7, which is repeated often has a great significance. Take a look in the Bible (yes, written by God) chapter 7, like the one of Methew, but there is a better written one, of similar content.
That is why Tyrion offered 7 years to the masters to correct their ways. That is a subliminal message of the God offering YOU a chance to repent.
"Repent, repent" ?
It doesn't ring any bells with you ?
You never recognize yourself in wrongdoings and malice ?
You only think nice of yourself ?

Buffy sacrificing herself for others and then being resurrected ?
Resurrection in LOST and GoT too ? And many other places ?
Dawn being something and no one is willing to tell her what it is ?

Enlightenment being shown in many different hidden ways in many different movies and tv shows ?

Yes, nothing rings any bells in you. Your mind is filled with interest solely and with nothing else.

There are thousands of other examples of me and my life, but you can't know that and it would take me too much time to write or remember it all.

Regardless, in all of them, you are urged to become better people.

With all of this, God doesn't need your help.

He knows what you did, what you will do, what you think, etc, etc.

If you are waiting for some punishment to come upon "the wicked one", not only that you are doing a thing out of evil, wanting some kind of a revenge, waiting to bask in others misery, that is not God's wish. Although the Karma will come, God would want as many people as possible rehabilitated, not punished.
I would like that too, but I am not willing to suffer anymore for you people.
I killed myself, I went trough a lot of other #, and I am thinking about killing myself again all the time. Only that, contemplating suicide, is more of a torture than many other things. Not being able to die, on top of that, makes all of this much harder.
You have no idea what I went trough.
Is there someone who would dare, in this or that other world, to say that I wasn't willing to sacrify myself enough so that more people could be "saved", restored, rehabilitated or whatever ?
# you !
You take my place, finish the work all the way till the end and then..... whatever you say.

If you don't know any of this, not "helping" the "aliens" in any way, then it means that you are doing this out of some interest.
What that interest is, I don't know, I don't care and it doesn't really matter.
It means that you are willing to watch someone suffer for some gain of yours.
If that is something like saving the world, because the "aliens" would kill everyone, or kill only you, for saving me, I doubt that that is the case, in the first place, and secondly, why would the "aliens" or the God do that ?
Why would they harm anyone for doing a good thing ?

There are many issues with this crap and I have no valid answer or excuse for it.

It all comes don't to evil.

I have no other explanation for this.
If there is, I would be delighted and love to hear it.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to think of one, and I have thought trough a lot of possible solutions, "realistic", methaphysical, spiritual, etc etc but in vain.

The most obvious solution, is that this is my personal Hell, that you don't really exist, that you are artificial, made to delusion me into thinking I am living some "life", to make my suffering worse, and that it is me who have done something bad in that other life/world and that it is me who is here for rehabilitation.
I have no doubt, and it is obvious, that I am a better person than you, but that doesn't say anything about the standards in that other place, perhaps people are a lot better there and that I am an asshole for those standards. The obvious answer is that I am here because I didn't care about others enough, so I am living an appropriate punishment, where no one cares about me, watching me suffocate (like in GoT, last season, John Snow, last episode), literally and metaphorically, and nor giving a #.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Another solution is that I don't realize how evil you people are in that other world, and that I am sent here with you, so that I could feel your goodness on my skin, until I change my mind and admit to myself that you are beyond repair.
I still haven't admitted that to myself and, how this is going, I fear that I might spend an eternity here without losing hope that there might be some goodness in you, until I finally get courage to end my life again, when, if I have luck and succeed in it, I will only start yet another of these existences all over again, without remembering anything, and there goes my hope of getting out of this crap.
Even if this is not a Hell created for me by God, it is, without a doubt, a Hell for me created by humans.
So, in either case, I am in Hell.
What is it for you, I have no idea.
I have no doubt that there are people perfectly happy, as much as they were happy even with all the wars and crap. They don't give a # about anything but for themselves.
So, in order to rehabilitate you, the God didn't really need to create a world in which he would rehabilitate you by inducing empathy and sympathy in you, by watching me suffer.
It is obvious that, in that case, I take all the beating, in order for you to make this change with less suffering on your side.
God could have had, as easily, put each of you in your personal rehabilitation program, with fake environment, in which you would be rehabilitated by taking all the beating yourself.
I have no doubt that such program would give better and quicker results, than watching me suffer.
Therefore, I accept what I have went trough until September 1st, when I even made your physical world better, but not after that.
This can go on forever and I am not willing to take your crap anymore. For a long time now, as said.
And for some reason, God is still not willing to quit.
Perhaps he is waiting for me to write this crap, perhaps he is waitng for me to do something else, but I really don't care anymore what he is waiting for.
If he wants the job done, he may come down from wherever he is hiding and take this crap on his back.
I don't have any mean or weapon or anything else with which I would be able to fight a powerful all-knowing future predicting invisible all-controlling being.
i recognize his power but I don't recognize his authority.
I say: # you, God.
But he isn't really paying attention.
Or giving a # for it.
So, I am pretty helpless, unless someone of you help me, and no one is willing to, for, to me, unknown reasons.
If people would stick together, they could defy even God, but not these people.
The tower of Babel is a fake story, invented by God, saying this, but no one really pays any attention to this. Their eyes are on the money, politics, power wealth, and who knows what other crap.
Why would God object people sticking together, that is what he is trying to achieve.
I don't deny his good intentions, I just object his methods and me carrying all the weight.
You have nothing to object, of course, I have no doubts in that, you got everything you wanted, everything you could imagine and you don['t give a # for anything and anyone else.
Right, of course you didn't get everything you wanted, who knows what else you desire, artificial intelligence, eternal youth, eternal life, superpowers, immortality, and so on, and so on.
Of course, it might not be that big.
It might be small, petty, things.
Often, people sell themselves for some crap.
I have a point with this, which is releasing me from your prison, but whatever I write it won't change a thing, so I am trying to bust this crap in whatever way I can think of.
Considering that the God can manipulate things, he wanted this, for who knows what reason. This crap doesn't make sense for a long time, so me writing this isn't either.
If he didn't want me to write this, he wouldn't have jerked me around so much, eventually pushing me into doing this.
One girl's birthday is more important to me than your stubborn refusal of rehabilitation, which makes you unworthy of my efforts, and if I can't wish her a happy birthday personally, I am bringing this crap down in any way I can think of.
Unfortunately, I am most likely going to miss it, and nothing in this world can ever repay me and her that, and nothing you do in the future can ever mend the pain you will (have) cause(d).
All because of your selfishness, greed, malice, evil.
I guess God has tried other methods, they might have worked on some, they might have not, so he is trying the rest from his list.
I have no idea how this works.
I guess some of you might reconsider your actions after reading this, what do I know.
I can only hope that the end is near. Hopefully today.
Pa da vidimo kakav efekat ovo daje.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I keep writing things trying to bust everything and I am still not being saved.

Is it that God keeps convincing you that I am doing exactly what he planned and that you shouldn't help me especially now that "everything is going according to plan" ?

That even greater things are about to happen ?

Is this really so important ?

Is this really so effective ?

Is there an end to this torture ?

There isn't ?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Ok.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Valar God

Turn off the damned TV and put what you have absorbed from it away as you take a long, close look at your life and the world. Start with seeing yourself as a worthy individual not bound by any belief of religion or the direct efforts into your life of a god. Then, just maybe you can converse with others on a level in which you can make them understand your situation so that they can respond appropriately. Hint: Your concept of God isn't helping you make your way in life. It seems to be making you miserable.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Let's look at some actual history facts folks!

1. Bible was man-made, like every other dumbass religion, Religion was mostly a tool to control the masses in the medieval times, Now only braindeads believe in a God.

2. God was first believe to be in the Sky/Clouds, That got debunked when Man flew planes, wonder what magical made up place he could be now?

3. Just like the toothfairy, Santa Claus, etc.. God is just that, Life was made because life wanted to be made, not because some magic fairy in space put up his wand and poof everything is made, and of course he declared humans his favorite race from all the billions upon billions of other species.

So yeah, all religion is is a tool to control, faith is the only thing you people have going for you, no proof, and you'll never have it, Science will always be right.

Didn't even bother to read.

edit on 1-3-2017 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hi.
Open a bottle and enjoy the show. Take comfort in the fact you've been touched. Think rapture if it comforts you and until then, hang in there, don't take it all so serious.
You're not alone and it's never the end. Nothing ends. Ever.

Soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Get some sleep. Then, go out there and find some beauty in your life and quit thinking so much. Try to find the joy-there are lovely people, places to go and see and experience. It can all just be good if you let it. Be free of these negative thoughts. Find peace. Will be thinking of you.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That's one hell of a rant.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick...WTH are you talking about? TLDR.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes... You've been touched...And I'm sorry this is the Doll you're using.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Holy crap...it seems like you are going through tough times, man. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Keep searching, and eventually you may stumble upon something good. Just one thing, though - I really don't think you'll find them on TV.

I know that you are in a mindset where this is a really hard thing to do, but a good start is to be thankful. Thank God, The Universe, Fate, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Matrix, or whatever you believe, for the small things you get everyday. Even if you believe in nothing, give thanks anyway.

GIve thanks for having a nice snack when you're hungry, for that glass of water when you're thirsty, for having a roof over your head when it starts to rain, for having a TV where you can watch all those shows you like...you know, the small things, man. The ones we take for granted. Little by little, you'll start to feel better. I know I did.

I wish you the best. Good luck on your journey.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Turn the tv off and read more. Take long nature walks if you can, or just long walks. Get out and experience the real world and all its wonders. The good still far outweighs the negative. No offense meant but your current perception seems to be dragging you into a miserable pit of doom and gloom. The demise of any good person who stays there long. Love and be loved, live and let live.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Everything the last guy said or you could spray paint your third eye and go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Get Help. Please.

I'm 100% serious. If this is really your stream of consciousness, as it seems to be, then you need to talk to someone. This is not a normal or healthy line of thinking.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Delusional. Check

narcissistic Check

Dificulty telling fantasy from reality. Check

Solipsistic thoughts. Check

Recieving cryptic msgs from tv and other media. Check.

Do you own any firearms?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You guys know there's this thing called "spirituality"? If people start exploring their own minds it gets messy at times. This is basically ordinary. The shock of discovering there's something there, falls on bias fertiled grounds and either this happens, or the "all is one" thing, or astral stuff whatever your starting point was.
This guy is on the edge of suicide and you all aren't helping.

So dear OP just ignore them. It's real, but it's not what you mean or anyone thinks it is. Find joy.

edit on 1-3-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

Have a song

edit on 1-3-2017 by Peeple because: Song

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

With all of this, God doesn't need your help

he surely does need our help
every random act of kindness
every soul who forgives the evil done to them
every tear shed for others
every person who is not deterred by darkness

God is Growing
our lives are his growth

it is not working, you are still assholes.

drop your hate
even the most vile of us still cry

without Love there is nothing

This is an existence for the soul
and its very Powerful
it will not be stopped
it cannot be killed
and it will conquer all of us
by the end

from just another asshole
wishing you well

edit on 1-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think the problem here is the god delusion. So many people pretending that gods and magic exist and yet cannot present one iota of evidence outside of their head. This real lack of empirical evidence creates a problem for some. It seems that a great majority of people have some belief in the supernatural. So many in fact, that the world seems to be embracing fantasy as a preferable existence. But in the real world these effects are quite mundane and are literally misdiagnosed as a msg from the gods. Coincidence turns into divine intervention. A chance meeting turns into divine intervention, solving a simple problem turns into divine inspiration. Listening to static turns into voices of long dead family members. All without any evidence of the claim. Everything turns into a self biased confirmation of one's own beliefs.

Because there is no substance to these claims, it is impossible to prove anything supernatural. The word super natural means anything outside of the natural world. Which would no doubt include anything that happens or exists. Period. Nothing can exist outside of a natural world.

Some people have a hard time accepting this. They would rather pretend to be psychic or be able to astral project, but when you dig into their story, there is no substance. They cannot read your mind and they cannot describe actual places they have astral projected to. Nobody on ATS has ever passed a test i have offered.

So when the majority of people believe in something that cannot be proven, you get a lot of opinions of what is true and what is not. All with no way of discerning fact from fantasy. This causes problems with people who are prone to believing any fantasy that springs into their mind. There is a name for this. Schizophrenia. All people who believe in fantasy are schizophrenic. But most people believe in gods or some other form of fantasy and that is the sad state of affairs that people like me have to deal with. A world governed by the social standards of schizophrenics.

feelings of not belonging to the believer class, leaves some people with a hole that cannot be filled with others claims. Skepticism should be the default.

But go ahead and believe in gods and ghosts if it makes you feel better.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Fun fact I don't. But there is an undeniable existence of the other. What is considered evidence? See I lived through phases of extreme woo and you can call that schizophrenic if you want to. If it helps you through the day who would I be to take that away from you?
But if you one day explore all the miraculous things which exist beyond our dull 4-d world, you will be truly amazed that it's not only real and an awesome tool to get to know your human persona, I mean the real you, the you that stared into the abyss. The you that came back from the death. The you that isn't sugar-coated by "it can't be" you'll know mate... you'll just know.
But it's also capable of controlling everything. I mean everything. Are you just you? Have you ever listened to your thoughts closely? Where do they come from? What is your consciousness? Without exploring the mind you will never be able to answer those questions.

And I find it deeply troubling that it's the gays all over again, I mean is it a mental health issue to be different? Are only you and people who never experienced anything out of the ordinary "normal"? Who wants to be normal? You?
My world might be filled with possibilities, but you're stuck in a prison you made for yourself.
One without wonders and super natural and fantasy and inspiration and
I pity you.

edit on 1-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join